Cross Corporate Worth Assesment
This brief questionaire will assess your basic worth to the Corporation that has controlling intrest in your life. Please answer the following questions so that we may more easily process you into a vocation that you are most suited for.
1. If you had to fight which would you prefer?
A. Bare hands
B. A Firearm
C. high powered explosions
D. Stealth and a shiv
2. Does the idea of having your genetics drastically altered excite you?
3. Which of the Schools of Magic is most appealing
B. Energy Evocation
D. There is no such thing as Magic, only Science that hasn't been properly explored.
E. Magic is frightening/dangerous, I'd rather not deal with it.
4. Heavy Armor/Advanced Mechanae
A. Slows me Down too much
B. Is good for the guys I'm commanding
C. Hells Yes.
5. How do you feel about Symbiotic/Parasitic Technology
A. Suit me Up
B. Parasties? As in things that feed off of you, no thank you
C. An interesting study, I'd love to test the effects of it, on someone else.
6. You must enter a Rival Corporation's Research Outpost, there is no way to get official clearance. In a few words, tell us how you would gain entry.
7. Is Religion good for Morale?
8. If you could be assigned a particuarl Product Branch which would you prefer.
A. Ballistics weapons division
B. Applied Arcanics
C. Gene/Form Manipulation Research
D. Infiltrations Technology Department
E. Medical/Support Systems
9. How do you feel about the common man/woman
A. Fuck 'em.
B. See Option A. unless they have a particular usefullness at the time.
C. I care deeply about a select few (ie. family/peer groups)
D. I care deeply about all others
10. If you lost a body part, would you prefer Cybernetics, or Stem Grown replacement parts.
B. Stem Grown Clone Parts
11. How would you describe your political ideals?
A. Useful Tools
B. A way for me to get into places I shouldn't
C. Are frightening
D. Are mostly irrelevant in places I'll likely end up.
13. How would you rate your Corporate Loyalty on a scale from 1-10, with 1 beings absolutely no loyalty and 10 being unswerving loyalty?
14. How would you rate your Loyalty to a team or peer group on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being absolutely no loyalty and 10 being unswerving loyalty.
15. What is your first instinct regarding defense from an assault on your person
A. Heavy Armor will absorb almsot anything an opponent can push at me.
B. Taking Coever, Dodging behind somethign is the smartest thing to do!
C. I prefer to have advanced Gene Alteration provide me with regeneration/ablative protection
D. I'll bleed and die!
16. Implanted Psionics:
A. Telekineses and Mind Reading? Oh YESS!
B. Inferior to Arcanics.
C. Would too far reduce the storage in my body for cybernetic/genetic enhancement
D. Is terribly frightening
E. Is incompatible with the Heavy Armor/Advanced Mechanae I favor.
A. A Coward's option
B. Small, Compact, Concealable.
C. Pragmatic but not my first choice
D. The Bigger the better.
E. Need scopes
18. Briefly describe your relationship to your family/primary peer group
19. If I had to be sneaky I'd do it by:
A. remote Drones
B. Natural talent/trained skill
C. Top grade stealth technology
D. camoflouging/sound dampening symbiotes - resistant to computer error/mechanical failure
E. I can't keep quite/unseen to save my life
20. Feel free to add any other information that might help us in our assesment of your worth to this company. Clinically Insane Ravings will not discount a particular position, but will be taken into consideration.
Thank you for completing this Cross Corporate Worth Assessment.