Only for Office?
I gotta find that download disc
The Lion King in Japanese is fun. :)
holy*bakes a batch of cookies*
*steals cookies* %
-ninja style cookie transfer-
Getting close to finishing my VPP
I can taste it!
What should I do next?
I think I will do Vaporeon [1 water]
Then I will do Glaceon [1 ice]
Then I don't know, another water [1 water]
IN ROUGHLY 600 POSTSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm blowing off a project due tomorrow for this :D
Don't worry, I just have to create something that involves the book I read.
I hate projects.
Oh wait, I still have Japanese homework to do. >>
Well, either something to do with Burned [my original book, i hated it] or the first Maximum Ride [my friend forced me to read, not that bad]
We hardly ever get Japanese homework
By the way, 10
9. It's almost embarrasing reading Maximum Ride because of the concept
8. I would have put it down and not have read it if it wasn't for the fact that I was practically at gunpoint to read it -_-
"Lesson 6-3: Find and label items that are a color. Write a sentence about them in Hiragana."
Okay... The sky is blue... そらはあおいです
7. It did get better after the first 3 parts (about 150 pages I think)
Sequels are good too
6. The beginning was a bit corny.
5. I would read the sequels if my library had them. Well, it does but...