Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sucks Thread

hasnt anyone tried this already? why the fuck not. conservatives obviously wont bring it up and liberals are probably too concerned on ideaology GAY RIGHT THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MARRY EXACTLY LIKE STRAIGHT PEOPLE to actually do anything that works

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

well you really have to compromise I guess on this issue because there are such strong viewpoints, but both sides are insistent they're going to have it THIS WAY and not THAT WAY and therefore nothing ever gets done.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

LINKS

NOW

Vaporeon0.3

Geraldo, they can have the unions. But they are still not allowed to adopted.

keep their adoption the way it is now. they CAN but it's a lot harder for them and very few are able to. works well that way

Vaporeon0.3

No, I disagree. I don't want the unions to both have a joint adoption. Anyone can adopt obviosly, but I don't want them to have a joint custady like a married couple has.

whats the difference

Vaporeon0.3

It's EXSTREMLY hard to have a single person to adopt a child. And a male is even harder than a female to do so. And even if theydo allow it, the custody will only be in the name of the adopted persons new parent OR family memeber. So, if the time may be wereto parent that adopted the child dies, the gay partner doesn't get the child. It's a cold hard fact to live by and turns off gay people to adopt. The whole point is to prevent gays from adopting and raising children in such a vile lifesyle. That's how I see things ateast. That's pretty much the main reason all together why I don't want gay marrage. Just to prevent the adoption.

if a child is adopted by a gay person part of a gay couple they will probably be raised with both of them as parental figures rather than just one so if the one with legal custody dies to take them away from the person they've been raised to see as a parent a but back into an adoption system would be more mentally damaging to them than being raised with gay parents in the first place

OI

Vaporeon0.3

Again, it's a fact and thing that will make gays think twice about adopting. They wouldn't want to but a child, "their child", through that. So they don't adopt. The whole point is the kids to not get raised in the vile gay lifestyle.

yeah but you'd only do that because you personally hate gay people because of an indiscript nameless fat(i guess thats actually a discription but oh well) person and thats no way to make policy, especially a policy part of my administration - THE BEST ADMINISTRATION EVER

Vaporeon0.3

No, I don't hate gay people. You know that in my heart Geraldo. I seriously don't want them to be raised in that way. That's how I feel about it.

what if we just place extensive background checks required for gays trying to adopt?

and they would have to take parenting courses and such

Vaporeon0.3

Lifestyle courses you mean? You can't change the mindset or a persons lifestyle with a 4 week Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 8:30 course.

I want to agree with you, and compromise with you in a lot of our poloses Geraldo. Face it we DO pretty much feel the same way about a lot of stuff. But I fell pretty much this way and this way alone of the issue.

OH, and I want to also Cancel the law already done by NJ for the legalization of gay marrage.

they leagalized unions which are separate from marriage

which i think is fine enough. even if i didnt theres no good argument against them without outright saying you dont like the gay lifestyle, which is pretty much political suicide at presidential level!

Vaporeon0.3

f any polotition says they don't want gay marrage, which many have, it means that already. It's not a suicide, it's a beleife, and I won't pussy foot around that. Many don't support it and will actually be glad that a polotition FINALLY voiced it head on. If a polotion did it now, and voiced all the things that the people feel and need to have a polotion say, they would vote for them. It's a view point not be ashamed of. It's time to not cower about this.

its not gay marriage though

its a civil union

the argument against gay marriage is that "marriage is defined as between a man and woman"
    and civil union is defined as a union between two people and nothing more

Vaporeon0.3

Only in legal rights though, tax cuts and such. No adoption. Period.

My name is Mickey. I have two mommies, but all my friends have just one mommy and one daddy. Why is that?

because your mommies are going to HELL

Vaporeon0.3

and that they are gay

Buckweat

Lesbian you mean?

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

actually there have been studies shown that children raised by gay parents have no more problems than the average child, and they are not more likely to be gay themselves. I believe homosexuality has a genetic cause, and if they adopt a kid out of the blue, he's likely not to be gay unless he has those genes.

I read a study once that stated that the more consecutive boys there are in a family, the more likely the younger ones are to be gay. They think this is because the mother's body tries to compensate by the lack of girls by giving them certain chemicals, and the kid turns out gay.

Advanced Trainer

Homosexuality is not a genetic cause. That's a bunch of bull. Usually the kids want attention or just think the same sex is sexy.

I think pure homosexuality(as in not doing it for attention or anything) has a genetic cause. Males are attracted to females naturally due to testosterone, and it's obvious that not every gay person in the world is doing it for attention, as there are documented cases of homosexuality among animals too. It's all chemicals pretty much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast