Thread: Freak show

FallenAngel

Default Freak show

*Back from the dead* Hopefully I will be more active than I have been. I have been doing lots of advanced rping so hopefully I will be more fun to rp with.

2016, things are much the same as they were in 2007. The Pluto problem was taken back up and one man got so sick and tired of it he blew the planet up with a high power explosion device that is used in wars to blow things up that are far away, that was the end of that. Turns out global warming was all its fault (Don’t ask me why)

Things are slightly more advanced than Tokyo 2007. Most people walk to work and other places. High speed electro magnetic trains are the only public transportation. Every was is going just fine until it happened. It was a normal day like always when a bomb was seen coming from the sky. It landed but did not explode. People became curios of it they came closer to it, then is opened up and thousands of things came running out of it, killing every one. It was a bloody massacre. Bodies strewn across the streets.

The people who were not there were horrified to find out what happened. It turns out that the things which had run away were mutated with so many different animals and scientific brews that they had ended up being ape like monsters with scales instead of fur and glowing red eyes. No gun or explosive could kill them. They were insane. They had been created by Mexico to dominate the earth(No offense to any Mexicans.) but not even they knew their monsters would turn on them all. What would happen? Would the human race seice to exist?

In New York city there just happened to be a traveling circus called "Freak Show" Many of the...err...exhibits were discarded versions of these monsters that Mexico had created. They were humanoid, all different these were. Some could even pass as normal people. They looked between the ages of 11 and 19. The circus was the only place that would take them. All had something unnatural about them and all new how to wield the only weapons that could kill the monsters. The humans came begging the freaks to help them, many said not that they did not help them when they needed it but finally they agreed.

So the fate of the earth lies in a few children? Might want to go have some fun while you still can.

Profile:
    Name:
    Appeared age:
    Appearance: (If pic say none if not give me a GOOD paragraph. They have been living in a circus good god people no basketball shorts, give me some creativity.)
    Abilities: (Simple, be reasonable I will tell you if it’s too much.)
    Personality: (Two good paragraphs. No ‘Doesn’t have one’ or ‘Kind, sweet, loving’ or ‘you will see’‘s)
    History: (Two good paragraph. I will give you cookies.)
    Weapon: (Look below)

Fan
    Heavy (Large) Fan
    Sword
    Two swords
    Bow and arrow
    Whip
    Ax
    Heavy (Large) Ax
    Throwing knives
    Throwing stars
    (I am open to ideas)

My profile is coming

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

i'm not going to join, but an idea for weapon could be a guillotine sword. it's a sword with a normal size handle and about 8 feet of blade. needless to say, it's heavy and a 2-hander.
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

FallenAngel

...ya coulda PMed me...Presea is cooler than Kratos. (Back on topic)

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

OOC: Is it okay if I use a character from Series of Unfortunate events? *Post saved for profile.*

FallenAngel

...as long as you made it yourself and it fits the story.

Name:Chabo the wolf Baby
    Appeared age:11(Although her brain matures, her body does not. She is actually around 16)
    Appearance:Completely covered with curly, chestnut hair. There are teeth protruding from the hairball. The legs are also hidden by the tufts of hair. Chabo is usually on four feet. She is quite small for her age, only coming to a 4"5.
    Abilities:Chabo can jump pretty high and her sharp teeth are quite nasty. She can run quite fast. Also, a very good sense of smell. She cannot talk, only growl, but she can say short words. She can stand on two feet and use her stubby opposible thumbs, but only for a two minutes at the maximum.
    Personality:Chabo can be found to like those she knows well, though she fears those who she does not yet know that well. She will usually growl at those she does not like. if she is provoked or hurt, she will usually try to attack back or get revenge. Sometimes, if it is a large injury, then she will whimper in fear or pain. When she is relaxed, she will usually lay back and sleep, though her relaxation is very rare.
    History:Chabo was born in the Mexican facility that made such monsters when they mixed people DNA with a wolf's. She was soon discarded because of her freakish appearance, and her constant growling. From then on she moved to the circus. She used to love to run around, barking and growling. Most other freaks and people considered her a very intelligent animal, though not enough to be considered human. She grew up learning to survive using her wolf instincts and her human reasoning skills. She had the habit of barking at random people, annoying the heck out of the people she worked with.

When Chabo turned eight, she started learning to use weapons that could protect her from other monsters of her type, if they became crazy or something like that. She mostly preferred to use her teeth, though she soon learned to keep a pack of throwing stars and a metal fan under her tufts of fur when one attacked her because it had obtained rabies. at the age of nine, she became a popular attraction among the circus' guests, who liked to poke her with sticks and make her growl. She became an advanced monster at the age of 12. when the humans came begging, she was one of the freaks to deny help, but was eventually stuck helping.
    Weapon:Throwing stars, a fan with small iron poles stuck at the ends. to allow her to chop and break with it.
    Last edited by Solly; 02-24-2007 at 11:59 AM.

FallenAngel

Add some more to personality. Then accepted. Great character.
    Last edited by FallenAngel; 02-24-2007 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Typo

FallenAngel

Profile:
    Name: Kariana
    Appeared age: 11
    Appearance: The fethers right below where they stab the sword are staned a redish pink color.
    Abilities: She canot fly because her wings have been mistreated. She is very agile though her drooping wings slow her down. Her hands are her talent. She could cut through steel with them.
    Personality: (Two good paragraphs. No ‘Doesn’t have one’ or ‘Kind, sweet, loving’ or ‘you will see’s)
    History: (Two good paragraph. I will give you cookies.)
    Weapon: Sword. (The one that is in her wing.)

I gota finish this later.

OOC: Personality fixed.