Thread: Pokemon Platinum

Eclispe

Default Pokemon Platinum

For all you fans who dont know, POKEMON PLATINUM. Just a few weird things about it, there is Giratina ORIGIN and he dosent have legs, Regigigas' special ability is levitate, and Shaiman is a flying type. Well.... yeah. If you know anything I did not post here, please post, I dont know anything about it that isnt here.

Eclispe

Oh I forgot a few things, if yoiu would like to see a picture of Giratina, just go to google and type in Pokemon Platinum, or go to http://www.serebii.net/platinum/ Okay. Now THATS all I know. Bye.

Eclispe

Probably one of the most successful franchises on the Nintendo DS handheld console, the Pokemon franchise, will welcome a new member to the family and it will be called Pokemon Platinum. The news has been revealed in the latest issue of the Coro Coro Magazine and, even though most of the fans would've loved to get a brand new Pokemon game, Platinum will only be an expansion. Still better than nothing, right?

According to the magazine, the only facts confirmed officially are those regarding the name (Platinum, that is) and that it is an expansion, like Pokemon Yellow for the Red/Blue games. However, the rumored specifications of the expansion surely give fans a few reasons for joy, especially because it is said that The Underground will be Wi-Fi enabled. Also, we'll probably see Giratina on the box when the game is released this September. A new area, called Battle Island, will be introduced and it will be similar to the Battle Frontier.

Also, fans will notice a few alterations in Gym leaders and Pokemon placement. For example, Volkner will no longer be the Gym leader of Sunyshore City, Giratina and Regigigas will get new forms which will allow them to get the Levitate ability, Shaymin will be at least partially Ice Type with its Another form, and a few new other forms will be introduced (Giratina - Origin Form, Regigigas - Sky Form).

Even though Nintendo will probably run out of names for their Pokemon games (at least if they decide to stick to the minerals), Pokemon Diamond is still one of the best in the franchise, generating a lot of interest from fans worldwide. We have a wide coverage of action replay codes, hints and lots of tips from users here and it’s surely worth a visit. You should at least try to find all the secrets until Pokemon Platinum is released...

Okay... Found this on a website. Just thought you might want to see. Wow. Three posts in ten minutes. That must be a new record!

Hyper can cure SADNESS Hyperjones's Avatar

Well in Pokemon Platinum the characters have new clothes and the story line is completly differnet. I saw some pics and it shows the tranier running up a wall.

If you want to check, go to

psypokes.com

then go to diamond and pearl.
    Hyperjones.....???
    Can.....:o
    Skill.....:panic:
    and.....:)
    Dance.......:lol:

Please don't triple post.
    derp

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Eclispe View Post
    Wow. Three posts in ten minutes. That must be a new record!
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Try 20 posts in 10 minutes. It's the most you can get due to the 30 second post limit. That's 80 posts in one hour.

EON Trainer

pokemon-platinum.com

I think that's the homepage for Platinum. I haven't checked it myself.
    Dibujo cuadros.