Thread: What would YOU do?

Hybrid View

Default What would YOU do?

I watched Loose Change just to piss off God.

God said he would watch Zeitgeist just to piss off an arrogant orthodox catholic who likes to debate religion.

Would you do or watch something that goes against your political or religious beliefs just for the pleasure of pissing someone else off?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Depends on the degree I find something offensive to the degree I love pissing off the other person.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

No.

That's a faggots way of doing things.

The new star of the RPG world!

Since I really don't have any political or religious beliefs - I don't know. But I might feed disguised beef to a Hindu if he pissed me off or a disguised pork roast to a Jew if they angered me.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.