Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just took a ridiculous nap

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

I'm bipolar with severe depression and you don't see ME not sleeping for 2 years.

how can you be bipolar WITH severe depression

dosnt the severe depression kinda mess up the part of bipolar that makes you really happy sometimes?

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

maybe he has bipolar states in which the depression state is particularly more severe than to be expected with bipolar disorder. bipolar can really range in terms of emotions. some people never get the mania and instead cycle through extreme anger and extreme depression

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

1 time, my granparents were at the viewing before my great-grandma's funeral. i stayed at my great-grandpa's house while they were all there. i got a horrible headache and went in and laid down on his bed. next thing i know, i'm waking up like 5 hours later to go back to my house. 1 time i fell asleep in my own bed at like 5:00pm and woke up at about midnight. then i went right back to sleep.
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

@walrus- my lord you know a lot of psychological things

i like naps. usually i pass out when i'm watching tv and wake up hours later. which sucks because that means i'm up late doing homework, which means i dont get a lot of sleep at night, which makes me tired all day, which makes me pass out while watching tv....

its a vicious cycle.

Vaporeon0.3

Walrus stop killing threads. I don't care about disorers. Make a thread about it. THIS IS ABOUT NAPPING!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Magnetical dark hole the master's Avatar

I just take a nap if there's nothing on tv. Like now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    there's a girl at my school who claims she has insomnia, but she's lying. she told me she hadn't slept in 2 years. fucking liar liar liar
    tell her it's physically impossible because she would die after 3 or 4 days, or she would pass out from exhaustion.

i really wish i could go to your school, listen to all this bullshit then stare at them and say "no, that didn't really happen". they could only nod in agreement with me.

i hate naps, i can never take one because my body only sleeps for big sleeps. one time i took a nap at 5 then woke up at 7 and didnt know what day it was.

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

I almost fell alseep right here at the computer a couple hours ago.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

same happened to me once. i was woken up by the kid in the next period whos seat i was sleeping in

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    tell her it's physically impossible because she would die after 3 or 4 days, or she would pass out from exhaustion.

i really wish i could go to your school, listen to all this bullshit then stare at them and say "no, that didn't really happen". they could only nod in agreement with me.

i hate naps, i can never take one because my body only sleeps for big sleeps. one time i took a nap at 5 then woke up at 7 and didnt know what day it was.
    if you pay your own fare you're welcome to come. i'd like to see you bring down the hand of justice upon those cretins

I used to sleep in classes all the time in my old school because everything bored me. My science teacher would always get really pissy and talk in this really quiet voice, "Rebecca I've asked you to wake up ten time already in the past five minutes. WAKE UP." And then she would make me take a walk outside to "wake me up" but it never did any good because as soon as I got back in my seat I would fall asleep again.

I got an F in that class the last semester I was there (but that was also partially because I missed about 3/4 of the entire semester anyway)

and kg psychology is my number one interest, it's what I live for

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Once in a while I'll take a nap when I get home from school, or after dinner, but that's the only time. Usually happens if I stayed up late the night before. I never take 'em on the weekends though.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Not true- the human body can go without sleep for about a full two and a half weeks before it shuts down and you die.

At the 5 day mark, your body goes through a sleep deprevation stage and tries its hardest to fall asleep. If this fails, your mind begins to go through an emotional change- your personality permanently alters, generally making you more agigtated and twitchy. There's no way to reverse this cycle as of yet discovered.

Upon reaching the 9 or 10 day mark of no sleep- meaning not even a 30 minute nap- your body begins to shut down all auxilary functions deemed not necessary to survival, generally shivering and feeling in extremeties. At about 15 days it's said your eyesight, taste, and hearing functions are all but lost. Shortly thereafter, you die.

Look it up.

-KS

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

I've gone without sleep for an entire day! *gasp* xD
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

been asleep since 3:30

I really want to go to sleep right now but I can't because I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I don't want to. so I'm avoiding it by going onto pd. PD is a huuuuuuge distraction for me when I'm supposed to be doing work.

im probably going to go watch tv/sleep in about 5 minutes

I just finished my homework

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12