Thread: Ivysaur Evo?

Hybrid View

Question Ivysaur Evo?

I have an Ivysaur in pkmn Leaf Green that I don't want to evolve but will it be as strong as a Venasaur? Does evolving a poke'mon make it stronger? I think the answer is yes, but if I max out my Ivysaurs stats do you think it would be as strong as a venasaur?

Beginning Trainer

venasaur is much stronger then ivysaur, I think you should keep evysaur until he learns solar beam

I agree with Chaos. It will learn moves faster as an Ivysaur. Once it learns Solar Beam, though, it's pointless to keep it an Ivysaur. Evolving it will improve its stats far more than you could without evolving it.
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

I say evolve it so it can have better stats.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

...Hm... I really don't like venasaur though... That's what I was afraid of when I chose Ivysaur... :/ Solor Beam is worth keeping it, and right now it's holding an everstone. Maybe I will evolve it anyway.

Beginning Trainer

does evovling it early mean that it will have better stats? i remeber waaay back when I originaly played pokemon blue I had avoided evoloution until say someone like squirtal would learn hydro pump, i want to know if u get better stats by evolving early because i hatched my charizard egg and he was born with the moves flamethrower,fire blast, strenght and growl!

Well that may because the parent of the poke'mon had those moves. That has to do with breeding, not evolution. And also, I just think that it would be awkward having a girl venasaur. Only 2 pkmn I have are boys