Thread: Birth By Sleep

Default Birth By Sleep

Birth By Sleep only for the PSP.

Birth By Sleep is the prequel of the first Kingdom Hearts game as its takes place 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. The game introduces player too three new Keyblade Wielders Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Ven shares a striking resemblance to Roxas Sora Nobody in Kingdom Heart 2. This game will probably answer some of the questions not answered in KH1 or KH2.

Trailer Teaser
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNEwm0Vp8w

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

With These Hands, I Can Take Life. With Our Body We Can Make Life. Doesnít That Make Us Godly.

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

I've been known about this game but I at least hope that it isn't one of them crappy sequels, but I doubt that it is.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebabe kitten View Post
    I've been known about this game but I at least hope that it isn't one of them crappy sequels, but I doubt that it is.

It probably want but makes me wonder why they are using Roxas as a plot device.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

With These Hands, I Can Take Life. With Our Body We Can Make Life. Doesnít That Make Us Godly.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

I'd consider someday getting a Nintendo DS so I can play Chain of Memories and Whichever one comes out for DS in this set. I happened to like playing as Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II, so if that's the one, I'd play that.

It's unfortunate that they put such good games on the shitty PSP. I'd love to play Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep, but they are on PSP, and I'll never get that

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    I'd consider someday getting a Nintendo DS so I can play Chain of Memories and Whichever one comes out for DS in this set. I happened to like playing as Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II, so if that's the one, I'd play that.

It's unfortunate that they put such good games on the shitty PSP. I'd love to play Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep, but they are on PSP, and I'll never get that

Adding Ven has a Roxas look a like would be fun since you only got to play as Roxas for 3 hours.

Luckily for you if you do decide to get a DS for Chain of Memories and whatever. A new KH game is coming for it too.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

I agree with Mario, the only reason why I would get a psp is because of the rpgs.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

I never said I would get PSP for them

I'd much rather knaw my left arm off with my teeth then buy a PSP

I know but I just stating my opinion.
    Pairs:
    Eve