Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In Search of News Crew

Hitmontopz

early news:
    today there is a bit of mystery in pokemon ranger and scince the new game pokemon diamond and pearl there are some details in how to get manaphy as you know you have to put a special code to access it and i do got some information about the mew factor. first you have to find mew and try to capture it, it will only stay for 5-8 sec so you have to capture it quick...(true example)

I might rate games

Dogar had a good idea with the video broadcasting. Now that we can put the actual youtube vid in the post, people can probably make video news reports, right?

Yeah, I'll have a white guy's voice!

Registered Users Regular

I would like to join!

Mewtwo!

Mewtwo is a pokemon that was created by th evil Team Rocket.He is known as the strongest Pokemon
    in the world!

His rival Mew is known as only a mirage.They say he lives deep in a rainforest in South America.One Day they meet and the Battle is outragious!

The battle ended about a day later.Mew came out on to and Mewtwo was never seen again.Everybody was in no harm now.

Team Rockets Boss was trying to find Mewtwo.
    He searched and Searched.They finally found Mewtwo and took controll of him.

Of course Mew came back ready to battle.The battle lasted what seemed like forever.Finally Mewtwo was defeted and realesed.

Still Today People Have no clue where Mewtwo is.Some say he is up in Space.Some say he is in a deep rest.Some say he is hidden in a cave far away,but people still thik he will strike again!

So is that good?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmontopz View Post
    i want to join the crew sounds really interesting
    Just a reminder to everyone. If you want to apply for the position, please post a sample news article (preferably about Pokemon).

Make sure that you are able to post at least once per week -- I have like 5 posters right now and none have posted during the two weeks I was gone. Tired of people like that.

Registered Users Regular

Am I one of them?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    Am I one of them?
    He'll send you a PM if you are.

Registered Users Regular

Ok thanks Solly

Wait... shouldn't I be one too? I signed up
    -.---.----..

a figment of your imagination Pandarocker^K.I.T.Tmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    Just a reminder to everyone. If you want to apply for the position, please post a sample news article (preferably about Pokemon).

Make sure that you are able to post at least once per week -- I have like 5 posters right now and none have posted during the two weeks I was gone. Tired of people like that.
    I get more up when my computer is running properly
    I tryed to put something up a cupple of days ago but my computer crashed before I had the chance to press the rost button

pairs:signal Flare,Flyingfeebas349,thebryman27

Quote Originally Posted by Nana-kun View Post
    Wait... shouldn't I be one too? I signed up
    You aren't, I checked.

Registered Users Regular

Am I one?

Dragontamer Cullin

I was just looking at some of the pictures that some of you had of mewto and i was just thinking mewto is not a good pokemon to have because what were to happen if it got out of control knowone could stop it we would all be doo

Dragontamer Cullin

Hey all of you pokemon lovers out there i would love to get my hands on some of the new pokemon games before they all go out od stock

Dragontamer Cullin

My friend mike he does not like to have legendary pokemon on his team because he thinks they are a wast of time but on the other hand i love having them because they can get very powerful and god forbid i love beating other people. Some of the rare pokemon that i have in leaf green are Moltres, Zapdos and i had a chance to get arducuno but my Venasour killed it and i wanted it really bad

Pokémon Professor Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontamer Cullin View Post
    My friend mike he does not like to have legendary pokemon on his team because he thinks they are a wast of time but on the other hand i love having them because they can get very powerful and god forbid i love beating other people. Some of the rare pokemon that i have in leaf green are Moltres, Zapdos and i had a chance to get arducuno but my Venasour killed it and i wanted it really bad

Legendaries are a waste of time. Also, I told you: Reset the game if you don't like the fact that you killed it.

Also, DON'T triple-post, you're asking for the chair if you do that here...

Dragontamer Cullin

Mike what do you mean not to triple post and i still do not know why you dont like ledgendary they are a source of power and they can bring people to there knees.

Pokémon Professor Mike

When you post THREE times in a row. Also, This is a thread that doesn't concern you, this deals with the Main site, not pokémon in general.

Registered Users Regular

Will you pu55ies shut up!

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

that was more like a very short fanfic ;-;

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    Will you pu55ies shut up!
    What about you? Will YOUR goddamn pseudo ghetto hole called a 'mouth' (in case you didn't know) finally shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnpearl View Post
    I didn't like the stuff I saw in the news, so I hope this will suffice. I wrote this for school two months ago:

Pretend you are the parent of a female teenager who is severely mentally retarded. She will be able to live an assisted living environment (people check in with her once a day), but she will never have the skills required to raise a child. Furthermore, you know that your daughter will become sexually active when she leaves your home. Construct an argument for a judge convincing her that your child should be sterilized based on the fact that she cannot give informed consent.

It is a blatantly obvious fact that my daughter Anna is mentally impaired, severely affecting her functioning in everyday life. No amount of work or therapy will ever change her into society's idea of "normal." Nevertheless, I love Anna, and therefore I don't want to see her get hurt. This is why I'm asking you, Your Honor, to consider my request to sterilize my daughter.

When my husband and I were offered the opportunity to put Anna in an assisted living environment, we jumped at the chance. However, this decision opened up a whole new can of worms - one of them being Anna's upcoming chance at sexual activity. Having raised, observed, and interacted with Anna from the moment she was born, it is my opinion that, in the case of sexual activity and eventual pregnancy, my daughter would never be able to raise a child on her own. Not only is she mentally retarded, but she has severe autism and expresses little, if any, interest in other human beings. Her indifference to humans, I'm afraid, would also apply to the baby, and I know that a baby would be no different to Anna than a doll.

Even now, Anna does not understand that humans have feelings, thoughts, sensations, dreams -- to her, we're just emotionless things that interact with her but serve no other purpose. She is, to say the least, egotistical and incapable of seeing beyond herself. So a baby would, in fact, be just another emotionless object, and in her mind, would need no extra care. I shudder at the thought of how neglected a child of hers might be.

Suppose Annna got pregnant and subsequently got an abortion. This, some might argue, would be the best option rather than sterilization. However, as a person such as Anna does not understand the consequences of sex, pregnancy would likely happen again. To prevent the emotional stress on Anna and everyone else involved (and the monetary cost), I would think that sterilization would be the best way. Besides, Anna would never want children - for she does not understand the concept of children - and therefore, she suffers no loss.

In my closing argument, I argue that my daughter Anna be sterilized to prevent pain of both the baby and Anna. Anna is not a suitable parent and cannot understand the concept of taking care of a child. I implore you, Your Honor: please sterilize my child.

Hope that's good enough for you
    That sounds good, however, I will need you to agree to post news at least twice a week. If you can't do that, you better not join the team. I'm totally sick and tired of so-called News Posters who post once and never again. So, are you up for the job?

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    If you can't do that, you better not join the team. I'm totally sick and tired of so-called News Posters who post once and never again?
    Sorry Mewtwo, but there isn't any news from Nintendo to report on.I check every day.

MEWTWO... HELLO
    I SIGNED UP, MAKE ME ONE
    I say we should have a misc section. For other video game help. I have some FF stuff
    -.---.----..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast