Thread: "Seeing" Pokemon In Pokedex Question

bishoujo688

Default "Seeing" Pokemon In Pokedex Question

Hey.

I've been trying to get this question answered all over the place; I've had a couple people tell me the answer is no, but not anything that feels like it is a definite no.

Firstly, I should probably start by saying that I want the three Gold/Silver/Crystal starter Pokemon in my Pearl game. I do have Emerald, but it just seems to be such a waste to have to finish the Hoenn-dex, get one of them, restart, finish the Hoenn-dex a second time, get the next one, restart, finish the Hoenn-dex a THIRD time, get the last one and be done with it.

And no, I don't have any other friends who play Pokemon anymore. Besides my boyfriend, whom I live with, and whom plays Emerald, I have no-one offline with whom I could possibly trade with.

Now, I want these Pokemon but I don't want to have to trade over a website because I have no experience with such things. I want to get them over the GTS in my Pearl game.

Is there any way I can add these three Pokemon to my "Seen" Pokedex list so that I can do this? Is it possible to battle over Wifi with someone who has these Pokemon and have them added to my "Seen" list that way?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I think they are added to your "seen" list.

bishoujo688

Really? Thanks.

I might try battling some people here in a little bit, then.