View Poll Results: Do you think pokemon galaxy should leave for good?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

69 97.18%
  • no

2 2.82%
Page 101 of 190 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4745

Thread: Everyone who posts here sucks!

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Lacemaker View Post
    You have the patience for 2009? We're visiting America then. ^^;
    I can wait, love. :heart: That would probably end up being 2 PD meetings in one year, because in the 2009-2010 school year, me and kg will be in the same high school (me as a freshman, her as a senior), but I know which meeting will be more spectacular.

Not counting personal reasons, the place I would most like to travel would have to be Hawaii, though it's very unlikely I'll ever get there before college. Second is Israel, third is probably San Francisco.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Tropical resorts do sound tempting but I like the cold. Actually, end of this year we're going on a cruise around Hawaii and Fiji [a bit dodgy because of the current military coup]. I'd want to visit Canada for some good ski action, hiking, nature walks.. ^^;

Schools work so differently. Right now I'm a freshman in what we call highschool here. So primary school ages 5-10, 11-12 in intermediate, 13-18 in high school. I'd be grade 8 in the US because I skipped a grade. And also our school years start and end with the normal calendar years. Ours seems to be more logical.

It does make sense, we just center ours around summer vacation so it starts in early autumn and ends in late spring. You probably prefer the cold because it's normally hot in NZ, correct? I tend to prefer hot because between November and March, it's almost always bitterly cold, except it's become a bit more mild in the last couple of years. Still, I prefer the heat.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

I would so visit Andover, it just seems to sound better and better. Besides, the cold wouldn't matter for obvious reaons. I really hope it snows!

Loves my Fluffy Friends. Delcatty's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you want to rape me.

lol same here. i was doing a test in french class, and the whole time i was humming frosty the snowman (dunt ask why), and i didnt realize it. then, my teacher came up to me and was all like "mais qu'est ce que tu fais? ici, c'est l'examen de francais, rien d'autre." which means wtf are yu doing? here, its a french test and nothing else. im very fluent in french since i live in the french province.

also, can yu see the pic on my sig?
    |Silver Espeon|Hikari|_Nithreus_|Oni Raichu|Bone Crusher|

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

No, but I'm presuming he's a dog and my border collie is called Oreo as well.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

I used to play imagination in the shower. I would always bring my land before time dinosaur toys in with me to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Yeah, I'm glad to live here. I'd love to visit your town sometime, but my parents would be rather uptight about purchasing plane tickets to NZ, driving to a random town (as far as they know), and ketting me waltz up to the front door of some random house (as far as they know) and ring the doorbell.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

The US is a little less conspicuous. ^^;

I'll admit to that. Another reason for wanting to go to Hawaii is that if I ended up going to college there, i'd be as close as I can get to NZ while still being in the US. In fact, it's practically halfway between NZ and Massachusetts...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Or, after my bachelors, I could go over to the US for post graduate studies. That's actually pretty probable, I've always wanted to go around Boston.

Ever been to Chicago?

Nope, actually never been in a state (never been out of the country) that didn't border the Atlantic. Not counting New Hampshire...anyway, only states I've been to: all of New England, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, [D.C., though that's a district, and probably a bit of Virginia], and Florida. I don't get around much.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Be thankful. I hate all the air travel I have to endure almost every year, my dad dragging me round to some of the most obscure places.

Taken a family trip to the moon yet? For the most part, I only take planes when it's either a very long distance away, like Florida (though since my grandparents became unfit to travel there, we haven't either), or when we need to get somewhere fast, like my cousin's Bar Mitzvah in Maryland (when we just go down to visit, we normally drive, which takes AGES)...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Oh god, car travels a whole lot worse. I'd be happy if I just stayed in one place, even though I do love all the places I see. But the moon'd be good. Maybe in another 40 years. With my own kids! xD

ours.*

* - possibly. You never know.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

One girl, one boy?

Excuse me while I grab some breakfast and coffee, brb. ^^

Whatever happens, happens.

brb playing randomly restarted Diamond while I wait.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Not a coffee person myself. I tend to go for a nice, warm cup of hot cocoa.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

150% more manical than ever Noelle the Bubbly's Avatar

I'm usually singing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Damn do I wish I was born early enough to go to the concerts. At least the ones where Freddy Mercury was still around. *sigh*
    We could all take a lesson from crayons:

Some are sharp

Some are beautiful

And all are different colors

But they learn to live in the same box

You know where this is going;)

Noelle pairs with no one:P

Not exactly coffee. Mix of coffee, hot choclate, milo, and two marshmallows. <3 The stuff's a bit bitter by itself. With a side of bran flakes. At least I'm waking up a bit more now.

Leave off the coffee bit, and I'd try it. Then again, coffee might be helpful for me...I've been up a good 8 hours, and I'm still yawning. :/

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Jeez, what a downer. Our last hope in sport, the Netball World Cup, we lost to Australia last night 42-38. But Balzac is on the front page of Wiki!

Maybe you should be getting more sleep, the natural way. Skip Letterman and get an early night. It's a Saturday but sleep is still important.

Net ball? And the sleep isn't the issue; I can easily run on no more than 6 hours' sleep quite often, and do. I just tend not to do anything in the morning that really wakes me up; splash water in my face, do a bit of jogging, a few quick stretches, a bit of singing...no, I just stumble over to the couch to watch a bit of TV.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

...trying hard not to laugh at the netball... Oh well, you poor Americans.

True with me, interesting how when I just wake up I'm at my most exhausted. I'll be dragging myself round lazily for the whole morning, slump onto the chair and read the paper. I won't properly wake up until...at least 10. I can afford to be lazy, I'd wake up at 6:50 and school won't start till twenty to eight. But I hate mornings.