Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you know?

Default Did you know?

February is Black History month.

It is also the shortest month.

Did you know?

/discuss

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I don't see why black people get a history month. I mean, that's racist against whites and asians and indians and crap. We don't get a holiday. Why do they?

Because black people are assholes and want to be recognized by everything they do. The stupid clothes fashions, the obnoxious music, the retarded way they talk etc isn't enough for them.

Instead we have to dedicate a month to them to remind them of how bad they used to be fucked over. It's a lovely piece of retardation.

Blacks brought us the joys of gangs, loud and annoying music from cars that cost more than houses, and influencing stupid people to act just like them.

We salute you!

My father put it rather eloquently once. He said black people want to be treated like everyone else and get the same rights and everything, but yet still want to be considered a distinct race and get special recognition. The two can't work.

That's something to ponder while i work the cotton fields.

and then

:nigga:
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

mudkip_power

I'm half black. Black history month is to honor those that of the black race that made life better. It wasn't a good thing that white people forced black people to become slaves.

Black history month is to honor those that of the black race that made life better.
    thinking about this fullmetal, it's a wonder they can stretch it out to 28 days

in my old junior high they would bus in black kids from the inner city, but they never did their work or did anything productive. however, one time we were all rehearsing for the chorus musical thing and three or four black kids began giving shit to the teacher in front of 80+ students about how they weren't going to do what he asked. We spent about twenty minutes listening the kids argue with the teacher before he shipped them off to the vice principal's office.

Quote Originally Posted by mudkip_power View Post
    I'm half black. Black history month is to honor those that of the black race that made life better. It wasn't a good thing that white people forced black people to become slaves.
    This should be common knowledge. Other black people sold black people from other tribes to everyone as slaves, blame africans for enslaving not whites.

you know it really annoys me when black people keep on holding onto "well my ancestors were enslaved some 200 years ago." It was a long time ago. Let it go. We don't need to keep rehashing it.

I also really hate the "pro-black" people who still think blacks are discriminated against. They're just as bad as feminists. Blacks aren't discriminated against because of their color or some deeply rooted injustice from years prior. If anything, people don't treat them as well because blacks, in general, do nothing to make their image look better and simply look to the government for "oh poor poor me my ancestors were enslaved and society ridicules me and won't give me a job." There is always a job available. Don't give the excuse that you can't find a job because you're black. Go pick cotton or something with the Mexicans. THERE ARE ALWAYS JOBS AVAILABLE. sorry if you didn't go to college to get a good paying job, tough shit.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

We don't have Jew or Protestant history month.

Also I'm not really sure what slavery has to do with black history month.

what about the asians? they don't get any recognition and yet thousands of them are in the illegal sex slave industry

A friend of mine got a prostitute that actually liked her job- she loved sex.

They're actually engaged now =P

-KS

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

mudkip_power

There should be a time that selabrate other races.

not the jews

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    what about the asians? they don't get any recognition and yet thousands of them are in the illegal sex slave industry
    Yeah, but they're asian.

there are too many races to celebrate. I mean you've got the dogars and the kurds and the fekawghahgh people so it wouldn't really work.

KS, something tells me this guy is going to get genital herpes soon from his girl

Advanced Trainer

this kid in my class has to do a report on genital herpes!

I did a report on mononucleosis (also known as kissing disease) in seventh grade, and it's a type of herpes. When I looked for pictures of it, all these nasty pictures of warty penises and vaginas with genital herpes came up on google images

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    They're just as bad as feminists
    The rest was great too but i wanted to scream "hell mother fucking yes" at my monitor when i saw this one. I really hate feminists, but we all know that.

Penn & Teller did a report on blacks for reperations (sp?) and why it was bullshit. Which is true, because they want white people to give them money. People that never owned slaves like my family (i know my tree down to when we came to america that's all that matters in this) and blacks that were never enslaved to begin with.

Also why do they want MONEY? A race that tries to be proud and wants to be equal says they need money from the people they blame for their ancestors. It's a contradiction.

Not to mention blacks should thank us for buying them as slaves from the other blacks. Would they rather be in africa with all that shit going on?

And hey, blacks would just burn that money anyway. Rims and reefer woo woo.

That's some near racism

Chappelle- Reparations in '03

The Effect of Slavery Reparations in America

That's all that came to mind when I read this thread

-KS

'Truck driving? I aint no truck drivin', I'm a janitor. That's right baby, I just bought this truck straight cash- and I got enough cigarettes to last me and my family for the rest of my life.'

-KS

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Aren't black activists just the racial form of feminists?

If a place hired all black people, I'm sure no one would have a problem with it. If a place hired all white people, they'd instantly be racists.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Of course, because black people scream bloody murder if some other race gets what they want, but they don't have a problem with getting it themselves. They have a terrible doublestandard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast