Thread: The Battle Royale

Default The Battle Royale

Alright, time for some cold hearted murder. There just isn't enough of that in this world. We need some drunk bastards here. Well here's the best place to let out your stupidity in massive amounts. The ultimate fighters dream. The Battle Royale!

So you've decided to sign up for it, huh? Great, you fucking moron. What happens here is that you, and a set number of others (depending on how many people actually join) are thrown into different rings and given weapons of pain and torture to do what you wish with. In the dome, you are encouraged to horribly rip apart the others, but you can do whatever the hell you want. Have an orgy if you want.

Every round, you will justify what you want to do to who with what. At the end of every round, I'll round up all of the actions into a beautiful little story of mayhem. Judging by how well you play the game, and if you want, your alliances, you can die or live to be the champ.

Now you can get creative too, use the environment, bring your own shit to the fight (within reason), kick them while their down, do whatever to win. There are no real rules to the game other than you can't go unrealistically stupid with your moves. Something like "I take this here chainsaw and shove it in the general direction of Player 3's throat."

You cannot change your action after you enter it in, well you can by editing but then you're a faggot. So if you decide to attack Player 3, and Player 4 goes fisticuffs on your genitals, you can only rely that I can help you out, or maybe a friend can save you. So that this game isn't ridiculously quick, rounds will end when someone is dead or if the round goes on too long.

In the event of a round taking too long, "natural disasters" will come into play, and attack everyone. So you want to keep your health up. Since it's a rather brilliant idea, karma comes into effect in this game as well. Say the entire group starts beating the shit out of one guy. If a natural disaster comes along, the poor whipping boy might be spared of the wrath.

There's also a way you go about dying. I'll have a percentage of health left next to your name, and whatever you have. I'll also add if you have missing limbs or whatever. After every round, you magically are healed. Don't ask questions.

There will be a few things on the arena when the round starts. After a turn or two, I'll introduce new things to use, this could range from an instant first aid kit (worth 25% health!) to duct tape to a syringe full of some random shit.

So when you sign up, state what you'll bring to the brawl. If I'm alright with it, I'll put you down on the list, if it's a nitroglycerin spewing flamethrower, I'll put you down with an accompanying teddy bear or dick straw.

So start signing up!

Enrolled for Battle
    Xion - decked out like a tonberry
    Last edited by Nanaki; 08-01-2008 at 07:32 PM.
    -.---.----..

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

XION THE MASTER OF STEEL READY FOR CONQUEST

- Gilded Modified Lantern
    - Justice Knife
    - Cloak
    - Massive Headphones of Wonder
    - Boombox
    - Back-up Fairy Princess Wand
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

-Necromancy
    -gas mask
    -flak jacket
    -blaster pistol
    -sabre
    -lust for annihilation
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Whoa, think you're packing a little too much? Qoorl you're a regular human thrown into the ring. You can have a regular weapon and maybe an accessory or too like Xion.

The key to this version is it won't be a shittastic LOLRANDOM battle like it became last time.

-gas mask
    -flak jacket
    -pistol
    -lust for annihilation

Works pretty well.
    -.---.----..

*sigh*... FINE!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

King Solomon:

-Supernatural Wisdom
    -Army of Israel with Golden Shields
    -A crown
    -Skill with a sword

I'm guessing you read the first post and no other post in the thread?
    -.---.----..

Nah, I just found that I had no real advantage without my army by my side. But I'll rewrite it:

King Solomon:
    - One katana
    - A pointy crown
    - A pen

- lecturing stick [EXTRA SHARP]

more to come!!!!

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

- AK-47
    - Sami (my cat)
    - SWAT body armour
    - Sunglasses
    - Machete

*A figured watched Solly in the battle stables. The man was resorting his equipment after being denied the use of an army. The figure, it's face obscured behind a gasmask crept up behind the man as he made his final preparations. There was a soft click clashed quickly after by a loud boom. Qoorl had snuck in and put the gun to the would be Israelite conquerer's head and pulled the trigger, likely spilling his brains across the cashmere divans of Solly's gladiatoral suite. Sure the battle hadn't begun yet, but it couldn't hurt to eliminate a bit of the competition before the bell rang. If Solly was dead, he couldn't compete, and if he couldn't compete he'd obviously be disqualified.

Satisfied, Qoorl nodded and left the room, headed for the gate. The gong would sound and the gates would open any moment.*
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

*Smiles*

That's why I wear a crown.

I really don't know if any of you really read the directions. This won't be a random bashemup like the last 2.
    -.---.----..

Improvisation is the only way to victory.