Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates: Chapter Two

Earth hopefully, but sometimes I wonder...

OOC: Okay Solly, Had comes wednesday then! He's my favourite npc you know, I've been very patiently waiting for him to arrive. I don't think I could pull of his hadness, but just from his first interaction with Dart he seems to be such a sweet, polite and friendly little fellow he makes me want to hug him; beard and all.

Siren guessed that it had been about an hour now and she planned on beating the sun back to camp. She didn't want to cause a rucus either in case everyone was preparingto leave and were now forced to wait for her. Pearl was happily munching on the grass and it took her a minute to persuade her from her meal but she eventuallly agreed and trucked on home. She kept a very slow pace however, not even holding the reigns. She figured she wouldn't need them for much longer anyway, she was really starting to get the hang of riding and she knew Pearl dreaded wearing them.

Instead, she still clutched at the compass. Inspecting it on the ground had brought up some interesting speculatioins about some of the dents. Now that she looked at it, part of it was in a semicircular fashion as if it had been bit by some animal. She was curious to compare them to the jaws of Cho'Kar's newly hatched Wyvern to see if they were a match. Whatever did it would need strong teeth, the compass was strangely solid and heavy.

One other marking was very peculiar, a ding in the the side that she had meerly mistaken for dent actually seemed to be a latch. With much prying she was surprised to find that the thing opened up, revealing several keys, all different shapes and sizes inside. Curious but now approaching camp she closed it up, but instead of putting it away wore it around her neck. Who knew, maybe they'd be useful. If she could find whatever they went to.

Dismounting and strolling in casually she gathered more wood to start her own fire, she didn't think she had the heart to watch Daerid's body burn anymore, even if there wasn't much left.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Ervan wonders what this woman's game is. Nobody turns up unannounced, asks what you're doing, then pulls out a harp when you say you're burning a body without some reason behind it. "Why are you here?" he asks.

IC: Stella

"I've already explained I am a wandering bard, I was curious about your fire. The masked gentleman requested a song, and so I obliged." She shrugged helplessly. What was he looking for? Did he expect her to say 'I'm curious as to what's under the hood so I'm staying at least till I figure it out?'

Besides, it was dark and she was a woman alone in the world. It had to be safer with a band of ... whatever these people were... than out in the forest by herself.

"He assured me you had nothing to do with the victim's death." She smiled, indicating Jerg and ran her fingers gently over the harp once more.

OOC: Allow the completely pointless and rather short Keke post to commence.

IC: Keke

Keke awoke slowly, and stretched languorously. She noticed Waverunner watching her from a few feet away and beckoned the pup closer. He bounded up and ran into Keke at full strength, nearly knocking the wind from her. “Ooof. You are getting big. When did you start putting on so much weight?” She asked him, ruffling his ears and scritching his head.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

"True," replies Ervan, "I'm not the cause of that... Unfortunate event. But few travellers give a song for free."

IC: Stella

"Touche." Stella said, laughing gaily. "I will graciously accept any tips you feel obliged to offer."

She lovingly ran her hands over the harp one final time before carefully loosening the strings to prevent any breaking while traveling. She secured the harp in it's rather ornate case, then rose to her feet and spent some time adjusting her skirt and brushing any bits of leaf litter from her attire.

Stella secured the harp to Aldeib and gave the horse a firm pat on the neck, "You are sleeping in your saddle this night, girl." She whispered before weaving a magical ward around the horse. If any hand but her own touched her, an alarm would sound that would draw every eye.

She walked slowly back to her original spot near the tree and sat leaning against the trunk. "I daresay it isn't too many hours before dawn, I think I will see if there is any sleep to be had on this glorious night." She smiled as she wove another invisible ward, this time around herself. If any came within a foot of touching her they would be in for the surprise of their life. Her smile became sly as she wrapped her cloak around herself and settled back.

Her eyes wandered once more to the hooded figure before sleep overtook her. She had fallen once again for Pandora's folly. It was a tale older than time, but it was so enjoyable. She couldn't contain the small delighted sigh that escaped her lips.

"Mages..." mutters Ervan. He walks over to a tree on the edge of the camp, leans back against it and falls asleep.

Hang on, stop, wait. The guide to the gods clearly says Khorne is worshipped on the battlefield. There is, has never, and indeed never will be a temple to Khorne. I should know, I wrote this. Now fix it.

Ed.

OOC: It doesnt matter overly much anyway if a misguided band of worshipers somewhere made a temple. Religion constantly evolves. Maybe a cult or sect of Khornites made a temple, it's okay.

((ooc: Whatever you say hoss. Far be it from me to stifle your creativity))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Sorry about that, but, y'know, consistency within the design

Ed.

IC: Daerid

Daerid woke with a start and grasped the slender tan hand that rested on his shoulder. He squeezed it with a near bone crushing grip and smiled when the girl leaning over him cringed.

“Mister Galad, I was bid to awake you at this hour.” The girl muttered with a heavy Chinese accent, bowing at the waist. While she was bent low at the depth of her bow, he tugged on the hand he still held in his own forcing her to topple onto the bed. He grasped both of her hands and rolled on top of her, holding her wrists above her head he straddled her.

“Where am I?” He whispered harshly, pressing his face into her neck.

“Yo-you are at the Golden Dragon.” She stuttered, her accent thickening with her fear.

He smiled a toothy grin and ran his tongue down her neck stopping at the top of her bodice. Her heart thudded in her chest, just beneath his mouth, her eyes darted frantically around the room. He shifted both of her hands into one of his then strengthened his grip and smiled when she squeaked a scream. He liked them fluttering like a bird in the hand.

“Mister Galad, you hurt me. No need. I am willing yes? This is word? Willing?” He drew his head back and laughed in her face, ripping the bodice away from her chest with his free hand. He nuzzled his face into her neck almost tenderly before biting hard enough to draw blood. He pulled back far enough to look at the wound before pressing his fingers to it and allowing the Healing force to flow through him.

This felt much different than the divine glory of the Light of Freyr. It was acerbic and hot compared to the cold, sweetness of the Light. It seemed to glow with a palpable darkness and heat as it flowed from his finger tips into the girl's body. She arched her back and a scream was ripped from her throat. Eyes bulging, her mouth formed a perfect rictus of fear.

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! It buuurns...” She bellowed.

He threw his head back and laughed maniacally, before licking the remaining red droplets from her neck. Enjoying the metallic taste, he smiled and ran his tongue around the shell of her ear. “I am going to enjoy this more than you can know, but somehow I doubt you will.” he whispered.

The magnificent power of his new Goddess seemed to dim the power of the Light that he previously wielded. The Light was a wane thing in comparison to the darkness that flowed through his veins. Before she had fully recovered from the ordeal of being Healed he drew one of the throwing daggers from his boot and set to cutting her clothes away.

It was quite some time before she staggered weeping from the room, clutching the tatters of her clothing to her, trying to hide the shame. Not a scar or bruise marred her skin, but the marks Daerid had placed on her soul would never heal, and he knew it. He enjoyed the thought of breaking her. Perhaps the wait on the so called Band of the Red Hand would not be as boring as he had at first feared. At least he had a few toys to play with.

He leaned back against the headboard, smiling. He could have used Paralysis on her, of course, but what's the fun in that? It's so much better when they struggle.

OOC: Woa woa woa, Is Daerid a vampire
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

OOC: Maybe that post is a little hardcore for a pokemon forum. I'm considering taking it down. But no, not a vampire. Just a sadist.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Dart played and played until he suddenly heard a sigh from behind him. He stopped and turned around to see an oddly pretty woman giving him a toothy grin. He let out a cry and fell off his seat. The woman had been watching and listening to him, he could tell, "Nice ta see I've got an admirer," mumbled Dart, "But 'o the 'ell are ye?"

Jergalzad stood over the sleeping bardess for a moment, slightly confused by her odd behavior. It didn't help that her music had stung his arm. He rubbed it absently before turning toward Cho'kar who was becoming him. He approached the orc and Keke, settling down next to them. Keke was oddly quiet this evening... Granted, they had been through a lot but Jergalzad did not get the impression it was much different than what they had been through before. Nevertheless, seeing Keke quiet and calm rather than angry and raging was a notable improvement. The others were... their usual selves. Siren seemed to be missing, though. Jerg paid it little heed.

"So.. what's the plan?" he said.
    It was a dark and stormy night...

Dani jumped at the sound of Dart's cry. "Gah!" she said, falling over.
    ~

OOC: Day 26 begins like... NOW! Hello morning.

OOC: What about Esmeralda?

OOC: She's invisible. Did you read the post?

OOC: Ah. I'm a little tired.

IC: After the strange sigh, Dart's adrenaline had spiked, but he thought nothing about it after awhile. He soon fell asleep.

Dani climbed up a tree to watch the sunrise. Mostly to get away from the confusion, but sunrises were nice. Yep.
    She stepped on a dead branch and it fell from under her. "Oh sh*t!" Dani said. She barely caught herself on a branch. Ignoring her bleeding wrist, she climbed on.
    ~

IC: Dart was awakened by the cracking of a branch followed by Dani swearing. Dart yawned and stretched. Might as well see what that lass is up to. Dart got up and put on his travelling clothes then started climbing up after Dani.

Dani found a sturdy branch and sat on it. She could just see the sunrise starting through the branches. She sighed and leaned against the trunk.
    ~

IC: "Dani, are ye alright?" asked Dart as his head popped into view. He pulled himself up, "Last time ye went up a tree ye were almost in 'ysterics."

Dart came out of nowhere. Dani jumped and almost lost her footing. "I'm fine. Just watching the sunrise." she said, regaining her balance.
    ~

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast