Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am newbie XD

Default i am newbie XD

i am a female person who lives in the middle of california , usa, and i can play two mmorpgs, one of which i didnt overly like cuz I devoted all my time to the other. i am also a dog/cat (2)/bunny/fish owner( im to kewl) and i am the worst artist since gengis khan.

i like listening to music because it enriches me more than chocolate and i attended a student rally last week cuz i got bored and wanted to eat tacos because taco bill waz on the way. i also missed the violent bits and decided to lie down and watch the mounted police horses shit every where.

i stumbled across this site on my daily outings to pokedream drawing board and when i had made a typo in the url i discovered this forum.

sorry for that it was ment to be just a random joke i thought i'd share..

Hello, pinku. Welcome to PokÚDream forums, although I'm not sure if you deserve to be graced with my magnificent welcome after you lied about the death of a fellow member. If you don't want respect, you're going the right way. Or maybe it's the complete opposite. From what I've read of this forum's members, they aren't like any other people I know who frequent forums so I suppose they could praise you for attempting to pull off a stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by pinku View Post
    i am a female person who lives in the middle of california , usa, and i can play two mmorpgs, one of which i didnt overly like cuz I devoted all my time to the other. i am also a dog/cat (2)/bunny/fish owner( im to kewl) and i am the worst artist since gengis khan.
    From this nimble excuse for a paragraph, I can make the following claims about you with absolutely no uncertainty: You are highly illiterate. That's not too cool. What I've noticed from reading a few old threads over the last two days is that some of the members here have a tendency to use bad grammar, but not use it badly enough so that you can't read their post. Unfortunately for yourself, you don't seem to have this gift and your typing gave me a headache. Could you not just say that you're a girl? Nobody likes it when people try and impress by talking in a formal manner. I've learned that over the years. And why would owning a few animals make you cool? I understand that it could be your personality to say illogical statements such as that but it's the sort of thing that people like me end up hunting you down and disliking you for. And for future reference, it's not cool to spell cool with different letters. As for your art; great, I hope I never see it.

i like listening to music because it enriches me more than chocolate and i attended a student rally last week cuz i got bored and wanted to eat tacos because taco bill waz on the way. i also missed the violent bits and decided to lie down and watch the mounted police horses shit every where.
    Reading this paragraph, however, has managed to sway my opinion by a tiny bit. You like music, huh? What genres? And nachos are pretty cool too. I hate police horses. Cars were made for a reason, you know. The horses that the authorities use don't even do anything these days. They just trot up and down various streets and try to look intimidating.

i stumbled across this site on my daily outings to pokedream drawing board and when i had made a typo in the url i discovered this forum.
    I am doubting that statement quite a lot, because the address to the drawing boards is /site/drawing.php whilst the address to the forums is /forums. Not exactly two things you'd mix accidentally.

Onto the death of Bluebabe Kitten, what you did was seriously horrible. I don't care if it was a joke. What if some people were really good friends with her? How do you think they would feel, hm? That wasn't cool. That said, I'm not quite convinced of the fact that the quoted sentence is the truth. For instance, why did you go after Bluebabe Kitten after just joining the forums? Your stories don't really seem to add up, unfortunately.

i got some bad news 4 everyone.while we were in west virginia, white water rafting, she (Bluebabe kitten) "accidently" droped her paddle so while everyone way paying attenction 2 it, i watched her flip bk off the raft. we were in a class 5 rapid at the time.the highest is a class 6. but b4 any1 had the chance 2 get her, she waz sucked under a rock. our guide said if anyone tried 2 help her, the same would happen 2 them. we tried 2 wait as long as we could 4 her, but she never came out... im srry if anyone was close,best (etc) friends with her
    It's a pity that I missed this thread before you announced that you wrote the first post as a joke, because I probably would have had a field day explaining why your post was pretty damn unlikely to be true. Or maybe I wouldn't've, because Hicky and God managed to sum the reasons up pretty well.

In conclusion, I do realise that you are a new member of a forum and that new members (especially when they have first joined forums) tend to act like absolute idiots. Because of that fact, I do have the willpower to forgive you, if you are who you say you are. As I've already stated, a lot of the things you said and did don't add up with what you've 'confessed'. Especially as you just went after some random member who Conveniently hadn't logged on for a few days. My theories consist of you being Bluebabe Kitten and having a laugh, you being an innocent member who just made the wrong decision, or that you're some other member trying to get back at Bluebabe Kitten for something. The latter seems unlikely because I've looked through her posts and she seems to be the jolly type who wouldn't annoy people deliberately, but you have to take in every possibility.

___

On another note of fascination; I've registered at five other forums in my time, all VBulletin and their validation emails arrived in my inbox folder whilst the validation email from here ended up in my Junk Folder. Did anyone else encounter the same thing?

Edit: I just realised that my second post was in someone else's introductory thread. I didn't think that I'd be welcoming people until I got my head around this place. I guess life is full of surprises, aye?

Edit Two: I laughed at Ani's post. I can't believe I spelled magnificent wrong. For me, that's pretty bad. As for nimble excuse for a paragraph, I am aware that it isn't completely grammatically correct but my parents always say things along the lines of that so it's sort of rubbed off on me. Obviously replacing the word paragraph with something else.

By the way, are you Deiviruchi?

You know that it's time to go when you don't need to try to be cool.

In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar

Twig, you're one of the few likable newbies I've ever seen. Stay at PD, dammit.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

[Virgin Pride:yes:]

Quote Originally Posted by pinku View Post

I hate you! You made me cry!
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

cool

Since I'm in a happy and pedantic mode...

Twiggy, you mispelled "magnificent". Also, are you sure you used words in proper context? Like, "nimble excuse for a paragraph"...

Anyway.

Chapess/OP/whatever, by your own admission you live in the USA. Therefore, I shall take the lazy route and copypasta this again:

One "God" is enough, thank-you-very-much.

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

i forgot to mention quite a few things about myself. such as i like the rain a lot for some reason, i think cuz in school we always watched movies and played dodge ball on rainy days. i LOVE anime! ^__^ , and also i am left handed but im trying to learn to write right handed even though my normal handwriting is really bad >-<

ok that was just a few for now i cant think up much else to put at the moment but if you have a question for me ill try my best to answer ^^

I have a question: WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT MY FRIEND'S DEATH!?
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Yeah, that joke was worse than:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Olive Toop

Olive Toop Who? (Pronounce aloud)

I do to, but you don't see me braggin'.

sorry dk to make you cry but ya i guess it was a bad joke after all. please if you (or anyone) want to talk more about it, help me be a better poster, etc, and you have AIM (AOL instant messenger) you can IM me @ pinku

*Sigh* My failing member senses are tingling.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

First things first: I want to stab Twig. Anyway, slightly less important question: who allegedly died?

ahahahahaha <3s to Twig.

I think you used those words in the proper context. I am constantly using words in new and exciting ways, then tell people to use a dictionary when they question it. It is fun to know the meaning of a word as well as the common use and then use it in interesting ways.

Ani: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nimble

1. quick and light in movement; moving with ease; agile; active; rapid: nimble feet.
    2. quick to understand, think, devise, etc.: a nimble mind.
    3. cleverly contrived: a story with a nimble plot.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

"Nimble" is passable, but I'd prefer "convoluted" for that sort of thing. Of course, that's just me.

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I say that Twig should post more. He made this thread worth loading. <3

i dont know he seems ok. people who care about grammar on the internet are generally faggots, but hes at least interesting.

He has a very wooden personality.

Hahahaha-*Shot*

You should apologize, Pinku. Make a thread stating your direct apology. and te circumcision thread is an atrocity. Please don't be another hayden.
    derp

Lac, you do not yet have the authority to order anyone to do anything. Try again when you have more support. In all other ways, however, I must agree with Lac's words.

Touche'. and thank you.
    derp

ok as we speak im working on an apology thread and i will post it in the misc forum i guess so stay tuned

and somehow it got locked(not my choice) but again im sorry

THat was an apology for anything. We want a long drawn out apology explaining why you did it, not "I'm sorry."

Read Solly's post for my thoughts.
    derp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast