Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: circumcision

Default circumcision

everything that circumsision is suppose to prevent is all a lie

its a stupid & in-humane practice im ashamed to admit goes on in our modern society

there is nothing attractive, or stimulating, about a mutilated penis.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Thank you for your uneducated opinion. It is dully noted.

I had intended to defend the opposing argument for argument's sake because you are incorrect, but I don't actually feel up to it. So rest assured that I think you are a moron, and have a nice day.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

It isn't mutilated. If you haven't been circumcised, then good for you. I can't believe this hasn't been moved into SPAM yet.
    derp

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Mods around here are lazy (except Ninetails).

not always. There's FM. and a few others, who might not be mods anymore, like Devil. He might still be a mod though.
    derp

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

FM works in the discussion board?

The only mods still in action are Eve, Pichubro, and, just now, Devil.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinku View Post

its a stupid & in-humane practice im ashamed to admit goes on in our modern society

Hey, the woman demanded I get it cut, so i did. When you get a girlfriend that won't suck your nightstick, then it's your duty to do what it takes to satisfy her. For all the men who had theirs cut at birth, don't blame them, blame their mothers. For all the men who got theirs cut during a relationship, blame their significant other, and for all those who got it cut to be like the rest, you have the right to smack them one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    FM works in the discussion board?
    He used to. I think
    derp

I think Pinku's just jealous.

isn't he though? I thought I heard somewhere it makes it bigger...a thread on here, actually. but I wasn't a member yet. i spent about 5 or 6 weeks reading threads to see who to avoid. (lol)
    derp

Actually, circumcision makes penises average length (Don't ask where I found this out, I can't remember the link, although I believe it was called "penis survey"). So, in effect, men must get circumcised in order to not anger the competition.

ah. But if you don't ge circumcised, its smaller. and I got the size dealie from The South Park Episode "Ike's Weenie" (lol)
    derp

That's because men who don't get circumcised are not brave and manly enough, and so therefore have smaller dicks by default.

Quote Originally Posted by pinku View Post

It is the people like you, pinku, who will be asked, one day, maybe in the near future, to make a decision that will affect the rest of their lives. It is the people like you, who, instead of making the right decision or even the wrong decision, will run away from the problem because they're scared. That's what's going on in this thread. You're scared of growing up and it sickens me. You've cast a black cloud over two of my three days here and it's irritating me. Either start posting decently (and by that I mean you think about what you're saying and in order to figure out whether or not the people on this forum are going to hail you as some sort of Messiah or treat you as if you were a slave back in the eighteen hundreds) or stop posting completely. Your posts are no longer amusing, keep that in mind.

Edit: Yes, Solly, some of pinku's posts were amusing. The first two in his welcome thread because they were completely idiotic and didn't add up whatsoever and the opening post to The Death of Bluebabe Kitten. I cracked up reading that, but that was when I knew it wasn't actually true.

You know that it's time to go when you don't need to try to be cool.

His posts were never amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    That's because men who don't get circumcised are not brave and manly enough, and so therefore have smaller dicks by default.
    This is turning into the masturbation thread.
    derp

This has degenerated. This thread needs to be locked.

From a medical stand point there are many reasons to have a male infant circumcised.

As an example my father had diabetes, poor blood circulation and a lowered immune system in his later years. As he advanced in age he had many bladder infections and a hard time getting urine past the hood (probably more than anyone needed to know about my dad's penis, definitely more than I wanted to know, but allow me to go on.) When he was nearly 70 years old he had to have a circumcision, and it took over a month to heal, it was extremely painful, etc, etc, etc.

With this in mind I had my son circumcised when he was about 3-4 days old (I was hopped up on morphine and vicoden because of the c-section so I don't remember which day it was actually.) At any rate, his penis had small yellow scabs for 2-3 days, and it didn't really seem to bother him much. After 4-5 days it was completely healed.

So 4-5 days for a quickly healing infant or 4-5 painful weeks for an old man with poor circulation.

It was a decision I thought about for the entire 10 months of my pregnancy. It wasn't something I took lightly, stealing his foreskin. It isn't like he's going to miss it, though.

Oh, also my cousin's child was born with a "micro" penis as he was a premie and they couldn't perform a circumcision when he was newborn so they were waiting till he was older and his wee willy winker got a little size on it... Well when they took the baby in for his 6 month check up the doctor checked out his package and when he lifted back the foreskin the penis started bleeding. The mother said she was embarrassed of her son's private area and didn't clean it properly. He basically had a funky crusty infection because his mother was an idiot. This wouldn't have happened to a circumcised child.

There is also the fact that young boys often have a strong aversion to soap and water. Cleanliness can be an issue for males, never understood that myself, as a female I am terribly fastidious. Boys are gross, and they have cooties.

I could go on to discuss the sexual merits of circumcision... But I won't.

If you want to talk about a truly disgusting act... How about female circumcision?

Now THAT is a crime.

(I am just waiting for some poor innocent soul to say, "What's that?" So I can give a rather foul description of it.)

*Goes for the bait*

What's that?

*hops on the curious wagon*

I'm interseted as well.

:wagon:
    derp

i just dont see the reason for doing that to a baby it seems pointless and mean but i can understand if its like for a medical condition or w/e

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

By that merit, fasting would also be "pointless and mean", if it's for anything other than medical issues.

EDIT: Also, for you chaps who are interested in "female circumcision", I'll eschew lurid detail for a link. However, if you're frightened off by neutrality issues, go here.

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ani Medley View Post
    By that merit, fasting would also be "pointless and mean", if it's for anything other than medical issues.
    And by extension of that, abstinence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast