Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: circumcision

Hey, I totally agree that abstinence is pointless and mean.

Female circumcision is when the girl's mother removes her clitoris usually somewhere around the age of 8-10. Typically without the use of anesthetics or proper surgical equipment. They just use whatever is lying about and handy... such as a piece of broken glass... etc. (I'm talking third world countries, they may do it nicer in nicer places, however I am not sure the word "nicer" can be used in this context at all.)

It is said to reduce the risk of adultery. Why cheat if you get no pleasure from sex? This practice is dying out though in popularity even with the primitives, seems they may have realized sex is better if the female gets some enjoyment out if it.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Wouldn't doing that be like sentencing yourself to no grandchildren?

While I may find the following sentence appalling it is strictly true, the clitoris is not a vital reproductive organ. IE: Females don't have to enjoy sex to reproduce... (duh)

I suppose so. You could always hire a rapist or something.

That makes absolutely no sense. This is for married females to prevent them from having an affair. IE: Their husband will be the only person to touch them in their entire life.

Why would you hire a rapist?!?!

Solly falacy aside. That IS a particuarly barbaric practice... now generally I LIKE barbarism...(They give such nice haircuts) but girl circs is bad. Now I can't speak for the MaN population as a whole, being only ONE of the several true Men in the world, but it's just not as good if the girl can't enjoy it for a lot of reasons. I mean for one, I like to make people happy, and for another, I like a challenge.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

The idea of female circumcision is really, really gross.
    I mean, ew. I'm all for abstinence before marriage, but... well, it's true that sex is for reproduction, but pleasure and the feeling of closeness is a big part of it too... and it's hard to get that when you don't get any enjoyment out of it...
    Besides, then it would suck (no pun intended) for the guy too; in the case of a lot I know, making her squeal is half the fun right there.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Le Cat View Post
    That makes absolutely no sense. This is for married females to prevent them from having an affair. IE: Their husband will be the only person to touch them in their entire life.

Why would you hire a rapist?!?!
    When have you ever known me to make sense up front?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12