Thread: the drawing board (db) problem

Default the drawing board (db) problem

at first it wasnt a big deal it was just tjhis one pervert and he was kinda nice but he invited his friends or something an they invaded the db. i cant even draw or save now cuz they all clear or put penises on my drawings. and they fake people and pretend to be people. i cant even talk use the chat cuz they threaten to rape me whenever i talk now. i cant even say what they say in the chat its so perverted and sickening. and some even admited they are pedopiles. most of them are like 25+ years old and tell me there going to rape my friends who they know are 11 and 12. alot of my friends have left the db because of them please can something be done please? im crying

Go to another one of the several boards? Either way, the admin should do something.

Also you really can't take everything on the internet seriously. Ignore them and move on. There is no possible way for them to trace you and then come rape you. They're being dicks. If they somehow aren't banned, then the drawing administrator isn't doing their job.
    -.---.----..

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinku View Post
    at first it wasnt a big deal it was just tjhis one pervert and he was kinda nice but he invited his friends or something an they invaded the db. i cant even draw or save now cuz they all clear or put penises on my drawings. and they fake people and pretend to be people. i cant even talk use the chat cuz they threaten to rape me whenever i talk now. i cant even say what they say in the chat its so perverted and sickening. and some even admited they are pedopiles. most of them are like 25+ years old and tell me there going to rape my friends who they know are 11 and 12. alot of my friends have left the db because of them please can something be done please? im crying
    I couldn't help but laugh at some parts. The penis part is definitely the best.

Anyways, this is kinda a serious problem. PM Mewtwo.

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

Also, if they do that sort of thing, I HIGHLY suggest grabbing logs and/or screenshots (preferably both) as evidence.

(To copypasta logs, highlight the whole log, CTRL-C, then CTRL-V on some text processor, such as NotePad. For screen capturing, punch the PRT SC key on your keyboard to capture, and paste in Paint or some related program. Don't forget to save the screenshot.)

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Go to another one of the several boards? Either way, the admin should do something.

Also you really can't take everything on the internet seriously. Ignore them and move on. There is no possible way for them to trace you and then come rape you. They're being dicks. If they somehow aren't banned, then the drawing administrator isn't doing their job.
    I wish I could do that job.

I don't know if Mewtwo wants me to moderate the boards anymore.

I'd gladly help out again.

thanks for your support everyone. btw they were tipped off to this thread and they want to kill me (IRL) now. iv been afraid(for my life) to go back on the db ever since Y.Y

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

Unless they pilfered your address or something, they're just blowing hot air. Again, best to chatlog, screenshot, and PM Mewtwo about it.

(Getting an IRC chatroom seems a lot more preferable now, even if it's just to find the IP addresses so we can ban jerks like these.)

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Unless you've given your address to them, there should be no way to find you.

:3
    omae wa mou shindeiru

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pink-kitty2 View Post
    :3
    That sums up everything.