Thread: best pokemon episode

Hybrid View

Default best pokemon episode

i think it was the lt. surge episode. TOTALLY RULED. the one where ash let butterfree go was good too. dont get me started on the pikachu forest episode. good shit. and the one where they were on the boat with the gyradose. awwww yeahhhh.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Yeah, Lt. Surge was the fucking bomb! I actually rented the VHS of that from the movie place because I saw they had episodes of the show on tape waaaaaaay back! And th Butterfree episode did rock too

I liked the first episode too, and there was this one where there was a Fighting Pokemon tournament that was pretty decent too

The one where the Tentacruel try to destroy the world is good, The one where the Haunter murders Ash so he can have a ghost playmate is good, and the one with Jame's parent's is decent.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

My favorite always was the one where all the Pokemon are stranded on an island.

In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar

Where Sabrina's father decides to pull Ash's pants down.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

[Virgin Pride:yes:]

i want to buy the first season on dvd

The two episodes on the St. Anne, seriously. It was a bit like a two part episode. The one where they go on the huge cruise ship, there's a titanic [pun] battle and everything, and everyone has to be evacuated onto lifeboats because the ship's in two parts and sinking to its death. Ash, Team Rocket and all that however are still on it, the only people. And so it ends with the ship sinking to the bottom of the ocean. The next episode opens with people making a salute at sea and dropping a boquet of flowers down, real dramatic and everything, and those guys are going crazy in the ship still. Crazy stuff. Those were the ones right before the island with the gigantic pokemon.

The one with the maiden ghost at the summer fest or something was cool. And Qoorl mentioned the tower with Haunter, Gengar and all that messing with Ash and stuff. Butterfree falling in love and being set free was real cute.

All the aformentioned episodes and the one where Pidgeotto evolves. That was great up until Ash told it to stay behind. Dumbass.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

So I just watched last week's incredibly original episode where Ash--I mean Jessie, decides to release her Betterfree--I mean Dustox so it could fall in love and fly away forever.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Registered Users Regular

I go with Ash vs. Harrison, in Johoto.

uh....the one where james goes back home or when team rocket goes back to their biker gang

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

w00t first season

Beginning Trainer

i like the episode where as is in a maids outfit!
    lololololololol!!!!!!

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

First episode was amazing, before Ash went into a coma and dreamed up the other seasons. Then it went downhill from there.

ShadowRaven

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

any episode where noctowl saves ash's ass

and thats ALOTT

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    i think it was the lt. surge episode. TOTALLY RULED. the one where ash let butterfree go was good too. dont get me started on the pikachu forest episode. good shit. and the one where they were on the boat with the gyradose. awwww yeahhhh.
    Yeeah.

ShadowRaven

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Beginning Trainer

My fav episode is the one where James kicks his Magikarp and it evolves into gyrados. Thats classic.

And that dude who sold him the magikarp keeps trying to sell him other stuff in later episodes. And he still buys it.

Quote Originally Posted by lord of flames View Post
    My fav episode is the one where James kicks his Magikarp and it evolves into gyrados. Thats classic.

And that dude who sold him the magikarp keeps trying to sell him other stuff in later episodes. And he still buys it.
    Am I wrong in assuming that ep was inspired by 'The Poseidon Adventure'?

ShadowRaven

Albert Einstein

Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRaven View Post
    Am I wrong in assuming that ep was inspired by 'The Poseidon Adventure'?

ShadowRaven
    It kinda was. Ship set out to sail, gets hit by a big waves, turns over.

If it wasn't for the pokemon it would be an animated version of the poseidon adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by lord of flames View Post

I just remembered that! I laughed like crazy..
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Or is it an animated version of the Poseidon Adventure, just with Pokemon?

ShadowRaven

Albert Einstein

Beginning Trainer

eh hem... the orange island champ one was nice and the battle with gary, battle with harrison was fine, battle with paul was an over dramatized but best of all....
    the battle palace, sceptile kicked but in that forest battle it was epic!