Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 49

Thread: Daycare-the Feminist Crutch

  1. #1
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default Daycare-the Feminist Crutch

    Daycare is THE place where the single moms dump off there kids when school isn't an option. True fact- single parent mothers are accountable for 49% of all child abuse cases
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  2. #2
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    arent you an idiot
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  3. #3
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    You phased that like there's a question involved

  4. #4
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    this thread is really just mind bogglingly stupid. i mean like getting hit by a truck stupid. i dont even know what his point is, he just throws around sensationalist garbage(with awesome sourcing such as the words 'true fact') with no real substance as some kind of attack against feminism.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  5. #5
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    this thread is really just mind bogglingly stupid. i mean like getting hit by a truck stupid. i dont even know what his point is, he just throws around sensationalist garbage(with awesome sourcing such as the words 'true fact') with no real substance as some kind of attack against feminism.
    As difficult to believe as it is, I have a vagina God, since birth.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  6. #6
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    your point?
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  7. #7
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Walrus?

  8. #8
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    octazooka i'd just like to know what the point of this thread is
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  9. #9
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    She wants to be a man

  10. #10
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Walrus?
    I'm not Walrus but I do have another account.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  11. #11
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    She wants to be a man
    Not particularly, no. I'd miss the bragging rights as to who has the biggest rack in my posse.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  12. #12
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    What? You wanna brag about your big penis?

  13. #13
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    What? You wanna brag about your big penis?
    Rack not Pack.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  14. #14
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Yeah, OK

  15. #15
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Yeah, OK
    What the Fuck do I have to do, outside of a photo, to prove I'm a GIRL. A name change on PD?
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  16. #16
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Cut your penis off

  17. #17
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    i still want to know what the point of this thread is

    throw me a talking point. give me your treatise on feminism. something.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  18. #18
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Cut your penis off
    For the last time, I DON'T HAVE A PENIS. I have female repro organs, actual hips and a high voice. And look damn good in a dress
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  19. #19
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    I find that hard to beileve MR. Penis

  20. #20
    cogito ergo doleo Keke Le Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hilbert Space
    Posts
    11,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Cut your penis off
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah


    Ooooomg. <3

    ~~~~

    What do you propose, oh mighty bearer of the vagina, that these women do with their children? Should single mothers have their children euthanized? That may be the most humane option I guess.

    Or is this some female bashing thread? You think women do more child abuse than men do? Well, most molestation charges are brought up against men. What does that mean?

    1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

  21. #21
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    i still want to know what the point of this thread is

    throw me a talking point. give me your treatise on feminism. something.
    The fact is, I really dislike where feminism is going right now. To the point where women can just dump children for someone else to take care of for a few hours because they're too busy skatting over peoples thoats in the business industry, bash men claiming they're stupid and useless, and for all purposes, give the female race no choice but to be just like them, elsewhys they are labeled opressed or weak.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  22. #22
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    I find that hard to beileve MR. Penis
    I have a hard time believeing you DO have a penis, Ms.Girlpants.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

  23. #23
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octazooka View Post
    The fact is, I really dislike where feminism is going right now. To the point where women can just dump children for someone else to take care of for a few hours because they're too busy skatting over peoples thoats in the business industry, bash men claiming they're stupid and useless, and for all purposes, give the female race no choice but to be just like them, elsewhys they are labeled opressed or weak.
    yes look at these women with their statistically lower incomes and sexual stigmas. where do they come off.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  24. #24
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    The only reason you find it so hard to beileve I'm so manly is because of how manly you are

  25. #25
    In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Chilly North
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    yes look at these women with their statistically lower incomes and sexual stigmas. where do they come off.
    Mostly the stereotype all-powerful woman is what I'm pissed off about, God. Not the women who do actually have the forementionted reduced incomes and stigmas.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

    [Virgin Pride:yes:]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •