Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven's Fall: The RP

"Hm? What are you saying?" Orochi had no idea what was going on now. A kid just walks up and starts speaking in tounges? What was this about...?

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

"Yeah," Yve agreed. Would this guy ever leave? she thought. She could feel her face burn in embarassment, and she could barely imagine how red her face was now.

Then the boy who was sitting next to her interjected, but she took his confused question as rhetorical.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: "We are speaking in Greek," replied Michael, "I'm sure you know a little bit of Japanese, if you know about Yamata no Orochi. It's a good story. I like how Susanoo kills the dragon, personally."

Yes, I do have a little bit of japanese. On my father's side. My grandfather named me. He was half japanese and very proud of it.

IC: "Well then, why don't I leave you two alone," said Michael, noticing how the girl's face had turned a bright red, "I just found the book I needed anyways." Michael began whistling Heart and Soul as he picked up a copy of Quantum Physics for Dummies and took it to the counter, taking out his library card in a swift motion.

"Oh", he turned to the girl "I didn't get your names."

IC: Michael looked back as he left, "The name's Michael, Michael Sarekrow. The magic night we kissed, there in the moon mist." Michael continued to sing as he made his way out.

"Yeah, I heard the rumors, but I don't like to gossip," a pause, "okay, I THRIVE on gossip, but I figured a girl like you, soon as old what's his face dumped you, there'd be about thirteen guys fighting over the 4th place in line to ask ya out while the first three spots were defending their places with lethality. I mean you don't have the Best Friend Curse like I do."

THAT was a depressing fact, but on the bright side, he had introduced New Girl to B and they seemed to hit off well enough. Just bring your nighty huh? There was a thought to keep hormonal teenage males up at night. Not that Jack was going to dwell on that or anything... ahem. It was about then that he realized his whole posse had run off to do the sports thing and he was here with two hot chicks and a little sister. Oh the glorious days of living in Spielburg.

"Anyways B, you graduate this year too, what college you plan to go to? I'm pretty sure I'll be headed for Nazi U," he grinned. Sure someone else had probably come up with the name beforehand, but it had at LEAST fallen out of disuse when Jack decided to turn the SS in Spielburg State University into a clever pun. Well, he thought it was clever at least.

He quickly polished off the hamburger.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

I put my books into a black backpack and quickly put the leather bag on my right shoulder. The school’s hallway is far too quiet than the other days. People must’ve been gone for weekend by now. I opened my locker and take a black jacket and closed it when a tall, black eyed guy standing right beside my locker
    “I understand that you are a little too young for the high school. But you still need to play the rule of this school if you don’t want to get yourself expelled.” The guy asked gently with an annoying tone.
    “I’ll try, sir.” I answered quickly before I can even choose the right word.
    “You may go home now and please… don’t do the same mistake again.” The guy replied, keeping his mocking intonation clear.
    I nodded and fell in silence. I know the accident wasn’t really my fault, but I don’t need to have some debate for such small ‘misunderstanding’. I quickly walk toward the front door and would’ve step down the stair if the voice behind didn’t say anything.
    “Be careful, the folks aren’t very friendly nowadays.” He said spontaneously and walk toward the teacher’s room.
    Perhaps I was too mad about him that I didn’t even bother his words. I sat on my army-green colored bike and pedal through a leafy lane beside the school.
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

"Let's get something straight. I dumped him. Got it? He's been calling every 15 minutes for the last three days." She rolled her eyes.

"And you know everyone who is anyone has dates to these things weeks in advance." She had the grace to blush, remember he said he hadn't. There wasn't any delicate way to extricate herself from the situation, and she was infinitely relieved when he changed the subject himself.

"Anyways B, you graduate this year too, what college you plan to go to? I'm pretty sure I'll be headed for Nazi U," he said, grinning. His humor apparently undaunted by her comment. That was a relief.

"I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge as soon as I graduate." She said, it was hard not to grin back at him, and she found herself smiling. "I'm going to LA, I'm going to be on the silver screen, you just watch me."

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

"I'm Yve. Short for Yvonne," she said hastily, then shoved her nose back into the tome. She rested her cheek on her palm, and almost drew it away; her cheek burned.

OOC: I am pissed! My sims game has a super glitch
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

After completing his 4 hour jog around the city Jay realized that dawn was going to fall soon. So he hurried home but, while running home he heard some one screaming out for help. He decided to stop and help out. When he ran into the alley he noticed it was a woman who was doing the hurting. *Hey get your hands off of him. Hmph... You don't know half the stor..." The mysterious woman had knocked the man out. She then leap directly on top of the fence. Then she jumped down and proceeded to run. Jay began to carry the man. Jay noticed that the man was waking up. *So what happened back there?* The man quickly realized that he was on Jay shoulder. He jumped off and start running away. *That was extremely odd. HAHAHAHA I guess I better head home*

"Oh, thats a really pretty name. I'm Orochi Dokueki. Uhm... do you need some water or something? Your face is kind of pink. Are you alright?"

"No, thanks, I'm fine," Yve said. If it was possible, her face was getting even hotter.

"Oh, ok then. Sorry to disturb you. See you around then.." Orochi removed himself from the table and headed to the water fountain for a sip. 'That girl is kinda cute.. I hope I see her again. She looked really warm though which is odd for it being a cold day... she has to be coming down with a cold or something,' he thought.

"Well, I'll look forward to seeing you in Die Harder Than Absolutely Possible, and a new remake of Gone With the Wind, and all those other big movies. And hey not EVERYONE who's anyone has a date. You're pretty popular, and wether you dumped dumbass or not, YOU don't have a date. Though I'm sure it's entirely from a lack of trying. And III don't ahve a date, and IIII'M somebody. Anyways, my fault for not asking anyone really. Hey you'll have to lemme take you to the movies sometime so you can show me what your style's gonna be like."

Jack coughed a little and downed the rest of his drink.

"Well I'm sure you've got plans to do stuff this evening. I oughta see what the rest of my crew is doing tonight."
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Megan looked at Lauren, who was just standing around. "Hey Lauren." she mumbled.

"Hi Megan. Again." she giggled. "Mom wants us home soon."
    ~

IC: Michael sniffed the air. He could smell faintly the smell of cigarettes, sweat, and booze as he passed by the local bar. A look in the window showed an extremely drunk man lolling over and out the bar. Michael shuffled away quickly to avoid the notice of the slob, just in case. He passed by the foods store. It reminded him of food, of course. Bacon, mmm.... Michael decided it would make a good meal tomorrow, and mentally made a memo for himself. Michael put his hands in his pockets and walked on, 1 more kilometer.

"Well, I'll look forward to seeing you in Die Harder Than Absolutely Possible, and a new remake of Gone With the Wind, and all those other big movies. And hey not EVERYONE who's anyone has a date. You're pretty popular, and wether you dumped dumbass or not, YOU don't have a date. Though I'm sure it's entirely from a lack of trying. And III don't ahve a date, and IIII'M somebody. Anyways, my fault for not asking anyone really. Hey you'll have to lemme take you to the movies sometime so you can show me what your style's gonna be like." Jack said, coughing and burying his face in his drink.

"I just might let you." She replied, with a wink just as her cell phone rang. She dug in her purse and pulled it out, checking caller ID she couldn't suppress the sigh. It was her mother. Oh joy.

"Hello?" Said Bella.

"Where are you?" Her mother demanded in a drunken slur.

"Out."

"Out where?" Asked her mother.

"Out enjoying the freedom our forefathers fought and died for, mother. Where are you?"

"I'm in the ..." she paused, clearly looking around trying to decide that one herself.

"Well, once you get that figured out you can call me back, I'm going to cheerleading practice. I won't be home any time soon." She hung up and tossed the phone back into her bag.

"Parental units... You can't live with them and you just can't shoot them." she said, rolling her eyes. "Well, I really do have to go. Cheerleading practice is at 8. I'll see you tomorrow night, Megan."

She wiggled her fingers in a wave before slipping out of the restaurant.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

The up and coming underdog

ooc: I'm going into first person point of view.

IC: I left the town center pretty late, my two uniforms stuffed in my backpack as I rode my skateboard home. I looked back at the tall building surrounded by fallen leaves and thought that once homecoming was over I'll be able to leave after soccer instead of staying late for football. I arrived at the black gate in front of the mansion, pressing the nearby intercom and said, "This is Zack Masters, open the gate."

The black gate swung open as I walked down the path holding the skateboard under one arm. I entered the large white doors onto the red rug in the main hall and headed for my room, entering the first door nearest the staircase. I passed my computer and headed for my bed falling asleep instantly.
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Pairs: Leafeon_2008

OOC: I hate first person because I always forget the person's name. I did it with my own character once. :X

IC: Orochi had finally left. Yve breathed a silent sigh of relief. It wasn't that she didn't like him; he seemed friendly enough. Somehow, she always managed to embarass herself around any human being. Luckily, the library did neither live nor breathe, and it didn't care about who came onto its premesis. The library was not only her sanctuary from most of humanity, it housed hundreds, maybe thousands volumes of knowledge and fantasy, innumeral works of fiction and theology alike. It was a place where diverse books of all genres and categories were housed under the same roof.

Yve relaxed and settled into her tome again. She was so preoccupied with the characters, the plot, and the subplots that she didn't notice her digital watch's alarm go off.

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

OOC: It's hard to post an IC when your character is alone -_- I'll try making one soon
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Jack hadn;t realized that time had flown by so quickly. He was even more incredulous about the fact that he spent the entire night at Sander's. Still it wasn't a total wash, there were a few options for tommorrow. He could hang out with Jay for sure, and he was always worth a good time. Or he could crash a slumber party. Interesting times. The boy hopped into his car and headed for home.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Megan grabbed Lauren and pulled her out the door.
    "Leaving so soon?" she asked.
    "Yes." Megan replied, deciding to walk home.
    "Why?"
    "'Cuz I said so. It's getting dark."
    "Oh."
    They walked in silence for a while. Then Lauren spoke.
    "Who were those kids you where with?"
    "Bella and Jack. I think."
    "You think?"
    "Yes."
    They reached home. Megan went straight up to her room as always, and Lauren e-mailed her old friends.
    ~

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast