Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Heaven's Fall: The RP

Jack's grin widened as he revved up the Trans-Am. TJ looked like he was going to be plenty of fun after all. And after the desertion of his traditional posse, fun was just what Jack was looking for. How to proceed though? Mucking around with girls was sure to be a risk, it had the chance for equal parts excitement and trouble. Best to let the more experienced come up with a decision.

"You're the expert, so it's entirely up to you mon frere. You are the Master and your humble Apprentice willingly follows you into the jaws of certain damnation for the prospect of cheap thrills and excellent learning experiences."
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

"Right on. Panty raid it is. Hopefully by the end of the night I'll be ripping them off that Stacia. With my teeth." TJ said, as they pulled up to the front of Bella's house.

"Well, inwards and onwards!" he exclaimed, hopping out of the car and bounding up the stairs. Flinging open the door, TJ screamed, "Honeyyyy! I'm hooooome!"

He stormed into the living room leaving the door open for Jack. He was mildly disappointed when there was no running and screaming and carrying on of the female sort. Everyone seemed to take it as par for the course. Buggar. Oh well, the lovely Stacia awaited.

He approached her, “Stacia! We should spend more time together.” TJ said. She popped to her feet, nearly popping out of the cute little thing all the girls seemed to be wearing.

“Oh, definitely. What did you have in mind?” she responded. She edged closer to him, wiggling slightly against him.

“Dinner to start with...” He smiled down at her. Stacia's curly blond head barely came up to his chin and he did love a woman who had to look up to him.

“And how did you plan to finish up, TJ?” She practically purred his name.

“...Simultaneously.” He grinned mischievously and tucked a lock of her unruly hair behind her ear.

“TJ. Alone. Now.” Bella snapped.

“One could argue we are always alone, Bell.” TJ replied, winking at Stacia.

“I'm sorry. Did you think that was a question? Note there was no lift at the end of the sentence indicating it was, in fact, an order. Alone. Now.”

She snatched his sleeve and drug him into the dining room.

"What are you doing here hitting on my friends? If that girl gets any skinnier she will have to start shopping at Gap Kids." She shook her head.

"Ha-ha. Very good. She looks swell, even though. If we're done here..." He trailed off, gaze wandering to the door...

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Jack leaned against the doorframe, taking everything in stride. Yeah, this was much more amusing than he had initially hoped for. TJ getting a stern lecture was pretty funny in and of itself. He wasn't gonna make himself TOO at home until he was properly invited in. Then again, TJ was part of their family and he had defacto invited Jack in. Still, better to play it safe for a FEW minutes. He looked around. Nice placing, even nicer uh... furniture?

"Sup girls?" he grinned and spared a glance toward the tv, only a quick one, there were far grander sights, "First one huh? I think I actually liked the new one better. There sure to make another. Nice costumes by the way. I wish I got invited to more slumber parties now."

Ah good times.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

"Oh, whatever! Go tup thine skinny wench, you rapscallion!" Bella said, the grin she had been fighting to hold back finally breaking through.

"Bell! Such language. Where do you get it?" TJ asked, with a hand to his chest, pretending to be shocked.

"Your mother." She said, poking her tongue out.

"Hey, that's your aunt you are talking about, young lady." TJ said, grinning and tugging a lock of Bella's hair.

"I say Bella..." He began looking down at his feet. "Do you suppose you could tell me where the girls have their bags or spare a pair of panties?"

"What?!?" She nearly shouted, her bad mood returning. "What on earth do you need those for? Land of Goshen!"

"Well, its sort of to save face and all that... You know..." He grinned sheepishly, causing the dimple to dance in his cheek.

"You mean this was all his idea..?" She said, looking out into the entryway where Jack leaned against the door frame.

"Well... You know how it is with men Bell..." TJ said, shrugging lightly.

"Fine, you know where my room is but you better not give them away, I expect them back when you are done doing whatever it is you... On second thought... Keep them!" She said, more than slightly scandalized.

Marching into the living room she couldnt keep from grinning. "What are you doing here, Jack?"

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Well funny you should mention it. The way it was, was... we were gonna go down to the gaming store, then TJ got the bright idea to come over here and see what you guys were doing. I figured that sounded like an excellent idea. Just to, you know, pop in and see what all the fuss was about, seeing as how we weren't actually invited. And I think your cousin definately had the right idea. Watching Austin Powers with girls in cute outfits IS a bit better than slumming it with the nerd population. Not that I have anything against them of course, I've got a bit of nerd in me myself. BUT I do like girls. Kind of part and parcel to the being a guy thing, you know?"

He cleared his throat.

"You don't have anything to drink do ya? Water, Crystal Pepsi, Jolt? Anything?"
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

((Man... Keke, Solly, DK, Mutssy, Goku, Poketrainer, Hikari, Eon, and anyone else I might have accudently missed... You people owe me some POSTS!!!)
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Megan glanced over at Jack. "Hiya James." she said, getting his name wrong.

OOC: There you go.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

((great Thanks! Just need seven more people to catch up on their posting and we'll be good eh, DK?))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

OOC: Uh huh.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

OOC: I was gonna post, but there's not much for my character to do until the angels fall.

((WEll as soon as Keke gets her butt in gear and gets us out of this slumber party massacre.... we;ve got the Big Homecoming Dance on the Night of the Comet!))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

The up and coming underdog

OOC: sorry about the inactivity, I'm still interested but i'm not exactly sure where my character is now.
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Pairs: Leafeon_2008

((DAMNIT I wish this hadn't fallen through... this was one of the most entertaining to post in RPs and the real plot hadn't even started yet...))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910