Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven's Fall: The RP

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

Jack smiled grew as big as possible once he realized all of his friends were there."The only person getting the brain cells knocked dead is anyone facing me. Hahaha."Wave backed at Lauren

The up and coming underdog

Zack was skateboarding to the town center when he passed Sanders, noticing several more cars outside it then usual, well I'm hungry, I guess I'll check it out he thought as he stopped at the door and put the skateboard in his red backpack thats holding his soccer uniform before he entered. He walked forward a little as he looked around and saw Jack and someone he seemed to know, Zack never really knew Jack that well, they knew each others name after running into each other in the high school halls recently but that was the extent. He nervously walked up to them and to spark conversation asked, "Hey, Jack whats going on with you and the fall formal thing at school next week?" Before he answered to be polite, curiously I asked the man next to him, "Names Zack, whats yours?"
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Pairs: Leafeon_2008

Jay put his hand out for an hand shake and said *My name is Jay Sampson, want some coffee or something?*

Jack smiled and nodded as Zack spoke.

"Hey yo, Uh.. I don't have a date yet actually."

(ooc short post... I'll knock out something more grand once a few more posts come through)
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

OOC: Anyone up for a Clueless/Emma moment??

Bella glanced up when a skater chick strolled in. She wasn't bad looking at all, if she had proper clothing and a new hairstyle. Bella could do so much with that long blonde hair. She decided to make the new girl her fall project, she needed something to keep busy. She made to rise and approach the girl, when she saw Jack approaching her. Well, no need to interrupt, he was probably going to try to wiggle onto the girl's good side. Somehow he managed to make it on most people's good side. Even horrors like Mr. True seemed to like him, it was beyond belief.

Oh well, that's that. She thought, and returned to brooding about Beth.

"Yo, B! C'mere. Have you met the new girl?" Jack yelled at her. She totally wouldn't have responded if she hadn't wanted an intro to the new girl, either.

She stood and straightened her skirt before grabbing her purse and sauntering over to the corner round booth where they were sitting.

“You should know better than to raise you voice like that indoors, Jack.” She chastised softly, smiling to take the sting out of it. “Just look how people are staring.”

Bella playfully shoved his arm before sliding in the booth next to the new girl. “Has anyone told you that you have absolutely fabulous eyes? No really, I mean it.” She smiled sweetly and brushed her hair over her shoulder.

“I am having a slumber party at my house tomorrow night, manis, petis and makeovers! You should totally come. It'll be great. My parents are out of town, so I hope no boys crash.” She said, giggling behind her hand, her eyes clearly disagreeing with her statement.

Her giggle ended when the largest black man she had ever seen approached the table, and bear hugged Jack. Really, it looked like he was being swallowed up. The man put his hand out to shake and said, “My name is Jay Sampson, want some coffee or something?”

She extended her hand and delicately shook his, watching her slim pale fingers disappear into his much larger hand. “I'm Bella. Charmed, I'm sure.” She purred. “Umm... Coffee? No, I'm fine. Thank you all the same though.”

Bella overheard the last of Jack's conversation with Zack, "Hey yo, Uh.. I don't have a date yet actually."

“Hey! I have a spifferific idea! Why don't we all go as a group and avoid the whole date thing, we can all pay our own cover and return to my place for an after party. It'll be great.” She said with more enthusiasm than she felt. It was a better alternative than trying to scrape up a date at the last minute, but still screamed Loser with a capital L.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

A group thing? Right, they could make it work, two hot chicks, the bodybuilding Ubermensch, and Mr. Personality himself, but since there were 4 of them, 2 pairs of opposite sexes, wouldn't that be basically the same as having dates?

"hrmm... that's certainly an idea. I'd figured you'd have gotten a date by now B, and the New girl jsut needs to meet a few people, Oh this is Zack by the way," He gestured toward the soccer player," Zach, Megan, ta-dah introductions all around. Anyways. Jay won't be able to come of course because he frickin tested out and graduated early!" He let his voice rise louder and louder but kept plenty of joviallity in it so it was clear he was mostly teasing.

"But an after party thing is definately a good thing. Glad we got you around B, you come up with some pretty decent ideas. Oh heck, I didn't even stop to think that Zach might arleady have a date, do ya, yo? Just as long as it's not some skeeze like that Beth chick. Y'know I asked her out last year and she turned me down! Of course she was busy servicing the entire varsity team so I guess I can't fault her for that." Jack rolled his eyes and leaned against the counter, finishing his burger. He'd let his mouth run for a good long while now, and it was high time he let someone else talk.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

To Jacks question Zack thought for a second before realizing something and said, "No a group would be best because my girlfriends out of town for a funeral till after the dance, so a group sounds fun." he ordered a burger at the counter and came back to the booth to hear the plans, everything seemed like light conversation, so he said, "The homecoming game next month is making the coach send us all over to practice, town center, football field, and even the field at the edge of town. I can't wait till its over!"
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Jay shook his head no as he heard Jack talk about him not being able to make an apperance at the Fall Dance. "Jack actually I talked to the principal and he said I'll be able to attend the dances and games. The only down side is I'll have to be invited by one you guys. It wouldn't matter any way I might just go up to the hills and watch the meteor shower."

Jay makes his way up to the food stand "Can I two Rip It energy drinks and I'll be on my way." Making his way out the door after getting his two energy drinks Jays waves good bye to the crew "See you guys later. I have to get back to training. See ya" He then Starts to jog down the street.

"That reminds me, late for soccer and then football, I'll catch you guys later." I grabbed my board and continued under the darkened sky to the town center.

Megan raised an eyebrow at the preppy chick. "A sleep over huh?" she tapped her chin. "Meh, why not."

Then they spoke of a dance and going as a group. Megan just crossed her arms and said nothing. She looked out the window and saw Lauren.
    Ooooh no. she thought.

~~~~

Lauren walked into the diner and ordered a hamburger, compleatly unaware Megan was across the room. Some people looked from Lauren to Megan and back again, seeing how alike they looked. Everyone back in their old town sometimes called her "Mini Megan"
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

OOC: Random coincidence #3

IC: Michael slumped in his passenger seat. His mother was driving and she kept looking at him and asking him questions that he did not like to answer, pesky mother question.

"So who's that girl that you met outside Sander's?"

Michael sighed, "Her name's Lauren."

"Do you think she's pretty?"

Michael looked at his mom, "Mom!"

"What?"

"Don't."

"Fine, fine. But how was she."

"MOM!"

Michael sighed, he needed to get out of the car. He looked around for a convenient excuse and his eyes fell upon the library, so he decided to go with that. "Look, I gotta book I need to pick up at the library about The Quantum Position of Celestial Mercury," he said, baffling his mother with meaningless big words, "I can walk the rest of the way."

"All right, honey," his mother sighed. Michael opened the door and climbed out of the car, and his mother drove off. Michael opened the door to the library and walked in.

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

Yve reluctantly tore her eyes away from the page she was reading to look at the boy who was addressing her. Yamata no Orochi, she thought. The name sounded familiar, but she didn't remember reading about a Japanese eight-headed serpent.

"The name rings a bell," she said softly. "It would most likely be over there, in the θρύλος βιβλίο-" she stopped and flushed a bright red. "I-I mean the mythological books section." Yve pointed with her index finger towards a shelf on the left. Feeling incredibly embarassed, she returned to her book, but kept conscious of the boy, an involuntary action.

Bella forced a smile, "I had assumed the reason I no longer have a date would have made the gossip rounds by now." She shrugged helplessly.

"The reasons don't matter, but yea, I'll be going stag, so to speak... ...And Beth has a lot of issues she's still working through." She had no idea what sort of twisted loyalty forced her to add the last, but slut or not, it still stung to hear Beth degraded.

She glanced back to Megan as she muttered, "A sleep over huh?" she tapped her chin. "Meh, why not."

"Oh great!" Bella exclaimed, "Just show up around 8pm tomorrow, bring yourself and a nightie, don't worry about anything else. It'll be great." She tore off a corner of a napkin and wrote her address and phone number on it before passing it to Megan.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

IC: Michael went around the library, searching for some form of big book with long title. Michael knew that his mother would only remember "Quantum" and "Celestial" because of her though process, so he decided to look up some book upon the physics of dark matter and dimensions. There were two teenagers which he could hear speaking. One asked for a Japanese mythological creature. Yamato no Orochi. Michael searched his memory for it, and remembered that it was a Japanese dragon with eight heads and eight tails, which was defeated by the Shinto sea-god Susanoo. Michael found this interesting and listened to their conversation, interested to hear more. At the mention of "mythological books" in Greek, Michael decided to join in, and used is knowledge of multiple language, "Μπορείτε να δοκιμάσετε πάλι?"

Megan nodded. The girl seemed annoying, but she seemed nice. Maybe. She stuffed the napkin corner in her pocket.

~~~~

Lauren finished her burger and looked up to see Megan sitting in the booth across the room.

She slid out of her chair and walked over. "Hey megan." she said.
    ~

Orochi looked to the section he was directed. He found the book almost immediatley. He sat next to the girl and read the words on the page. Nothing he read made sense. He couldn't concentrate for some reason...

Finally he got ahold of himself after reading the first paragraph ten times. BOR-ING. The whole thing was really lame for such a cool name and whatnot. He sighed out loud and started to get up to put the book back. He could hardly stomach anything that dull.

OOC: "Could you δοκιμάσετε again?" Online translators, you have failed me.

OOC: Translators have failed me also. He was saying "You can speak Greek?"

OOC: Not me *beams and puts fists on hips super-hero style*
    ~

OOC: As they saying goes, "Never try, never fail."

OOC: XD

IC: "Μπορείτε να δοκιμάσετε πάλι?"

Yve looked up from her book, slightly annoyed at being interrupted again. Then she realized that whoever was speaking was doing so in Greek. "Oh, only a little," she replied, blushing an even darker red. She also noticed that the boy from earlier had sat down next to her. The things she didn't take note of when she read. . .

OOC: Ha. That's so you Audrey.

Why can't you come oveeeerr *whines*
    ~

OOC: "Can try again?"

OOC: You can see my confusion. I thought he was asking Yve to repeat what she said.

OOC: Oh well.

IC: "So I see," Michael replied, "Personally I prefer English, but I see you drift between both."

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast