Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Heaven's Fall: The RP

Megan climbed out of her Volvo (OOC: Yes that's Edward's car. Shut up.) and walked into Sanders.

"Hey Bella. Jack." she smiled. "Mind if I stay?" she nodded her head at the empty space next to Bella.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

"Oh, that does have a nice sound to it. Yes, you should run along Bella, I'll stay here." TJ said. "But it is true you know. About girls I mean. The prettier they are the less you should mention it. They get it from everyone else, be different and you'll stand out from the pack. That's the goal, right?"

Turning to Bella he said, "Don't you get that all the time?"

"Sure." She shrugged. She disliked being talked about as though she weren't there. If they were aiming for degradation, they'd hit the nail on the head. Standing, Bella turned to go.

"I guess I'll see you guys." She shrugged again, and left.

"Funny little kitten, isn't she?" TJ said, watching her go. "So what's the plan for the evening kiddies?"

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

"One second yo," Jack stood up and hurried after Bella, he paused just a moment, to speak to Megan.

"New kid, she's heading to the party thing as we speak. Lemme talk to her jsut a sec though." He grinned then headed out the door.

"Hey B, wait up," he looked back toward the cafe, "Uh, I think he'll be okay with Jay for a minute. Sorry bout that. I just kinda got caught up in talking to him. He's a weird guy. And this is one of those things where my mouth is probably running away from itself, but I don't put a lot of stock in what he said, the degrading girls part specifically, talking rocks, well that's another matter. Anyways. I really do think you have pretty eyes, and even if everyone else says it, I don't think it'll make your entire world crumble if I say it too. Er... you girls have a good time at the thing. What time do you want him home?"
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Megan crossed her arms and glared at him as he left. The kind of glare you can feel on the back of your neck.

"My name is Megan." she said flatly. She walked out of the backdoor.
    ~

"He may have a point. Hard to say. People usually want what they can't have." She shrugged again, "You can bring him over whenever you want."

Bella crinkled her eyes at him, "Thanks, by the way. Oh hey you! Megan you can come with me. I'm heading home now."

Megan turned around and followed Bella. She sighed and looked up at the stars.

"I should write a song about this..." she said under her breath. Little did people know, Megan liked to play guitar and write songs. She usually kept them to herself though. She glanced at her car, which the streetlights were reflecting off of.

Eh, I'll get it tomorrow. she thought.
    ~

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Michael was bored. After the initial onset of his conquering of the D&D gameboard, Michael had sunk into a bored lapse at home, not thinking of anything to do. Maybe compose some music? Not likely, I don't have any musical aspirations right now. Perhaps he could look at those Nintendo 64 files he had won over. Nah, I don't have a game cartridge, so I couldn't do anything with them anyways. He could go to Sander's. The walk's too long. Besides, I'm not in the mood for fries and burgers today.

With a blush Michael thought of calling Lauren, but then realized he didn't know her number nor her last name. Michael sighed and lay down on his bed, his hands behind his head, and drifted into a light and lazy sleep.

Earth hopefully, but sometimes I wonder...

Anastasia burst through the door to find Jackie curled up with a book and reading and Noah sprawled out on the floor, engrossed in an episode of the Magic school bus. What, no destruction, no domestic disputes, no screaming, no complaining, how was that possible? She was late, her parents would have left fifteen minutes ago, and that was more then enough time for chaos to consume the household.

"Okay guy's popcorn's ready," Kane's voice came from the kitchen as he walked in with a heaping bowl, the dog trailing behind to lick up the falling bits of food.

"What are you doing, it's my night to baby sit!" An proclaimed.

She shouldn't have been angry, afterall he had probably just saved her from the biggest grounding of her life. Still, even if Kane was the responsible one it wasn't like him to take on extra babysitting hours just to be kind.

"What do you mean what am I doing here, I switched nights with you remeber? Didn't Mickey tell you?" He asked perplexed.

That lying little rat! Grabbing the nearest pillow she screamed into it before throwing it back on the couch, narrowly missing Jackie. She must have looked like the biggest idiot fleeing sanders like that! Just when she was making some new friends! Ugh, somedays she just wanted to kill that boy...

"I'll take it that he neglected to tell you," Kane said as An stormed up the stairs.

Grabbing her backpack she dumped all her school stuff out of it and on the floor, throwing in the various supplies one brought to a sleepover bash. Stomping down the stairs, for once she actually put on a pair of runners and left her rollerblades at the door amongst a pile of footwear.

"I'm going to Bella's, the number should be in the phone book somewhere..." She said before closing the door behind her.

Lauren got bored quickly and went outside. It was only then when she noticed a tree with a swing on it on the hill. She smiled and got on, closing her eyes and letting the swing take her elsewhere.
    ~

"I'm not nearly so drunk as I seem, or at all, really." TJ said, as soon as Jack returned to the table. "The girl just makes me cheeky, as soon as she started looking at me funny, I knew I had to put on a show. I meant everything I said, though I put it badly. You'd do well to think on it."

After a brief pause he went on, "What do you boys say to getting out of here and getting up to no good?"

An was positive that she had to be one of the last one's arriving. She felt rather foolish, she knew what street Bella lived on but not once did she ask an adress number. She'd spent the past fifteen minutes sneaking through yards to see if any house looked like it had the potential to be Bella's. She already knocked on three, none of them pleased to see her. Finally, she was certain she had the house, as the last person mumbled something about "That crazy drugged up women" and pointed here. She had taken it as a sign, though she doubted the women knew what she was talking about.

Juding by the look of the house, they must have been a pretty well off family, the kind that had respectable jobs and perfect dishes. They probably even had a maid that cleaned up for them, such luxuries An had learned to live without coming from a family of five. Some month's they were lucky to get a roof on their heads and bread on the table.

"Knock knock," An mumbled under her breath as she rang the door bell.

When Bella arrived at her house with Megan, she noticed all the lights were already on, and Britney Spears was blaring. I doubt a burglar would bother putting a CD on... Bella thought as they walked up the stairs. I must have left the door unlocked... Sounds just like me.

As she approached the door it flew open and Stacia stood there wearing a blue Austin Powers Fembot nightie.

“Oh God, what are you wearing?” Bella giggled.

Stacia giggled along with Bella and gave her the double air kiss-kiss on each cheek (or near each cheek anyway.)

“I haven't been called God in several hours Bella, and I never expected it from you!” She shook her shoulders in true Fembot fashion shooting imaginary bullets from her breasts. “Isn't it fab?! I have one for everyone! This is going to be great. I have International Man of Mystery on video, pizza has been ordered and its on it's way. Oooooooh whooooo is this?!”

“Megan, this crazy person is Stacia. Stacia, Megan.” Bella said, giggling and shaking her head. This had to be one of the strangest nights of her life.

Stacia stepped outside and looped her arm through Megan's. “Oh, I have just the one for you! Lavender suits you I think... Come on.” Stacia turned and pulled Megan into the house and then released her and ran off to find the lavender fembot nightie.

“Pink for me!” Bella called after her closing the door behind her.

“Oh, OF course! Always pink for Bella, wouldn't have it any other way.” Stacia called over her shoulder as she disappeared up the stairs and into Bella's room.

“Don't worry about her,” Bella said to Megan, in a near whisper. “She means well.”

Some few moments later Bella was dressed as a pink Fembot, complete with powder puffs on her boobs. This had to be the strangest night of her life, but she was loving it. Silly was just the thing she needed.

ONE DARK NIGHT THERE WAS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR.

Running to answer the door, Bella flung it open and there stood Ana looking somewhat uncomfortable.

“Hi, Hiiieeee!” Bella exclaimed looping her arm through Ana's in true Stacia fashion. “If you have any serious with you, you have to leave it at the door. This is a pure silliness party. Got it?! We are waiting for the pizza, and then watching Austin Powers before we do each others hair and nails. Though I do hope we keep it serious when it comes to my follicles.”

Bella hurried back in, giggling and snatched a pale green fembot nightie off the hall table, “This is for you! We are doing a theme, I guess. Stacia's idea, but it's been fun so far!

“Hey guys, everyone is here!” Bella called into the front room, and the only response she received was a squeal and a chorus of giggles from the dozen or so girls scattered across the floor. “Come on up Ana, you can change in my bedroom and leave your things there.”

Still giggling, Bella ran up the stairs, the heels of her slippers clicking on the hard wood. She ducked into her room where the gray carpet was littered with girl's clothing, backpacks were flung all over the pink bedspread, one was even tossed onto the canopy.

“If you are shy, you can change in there.” Bella motioned vaguely toward the bathroom across the hall as she pushed a few backpacks aside and stretched out on the bed. “So did you have any trouble finding the place? People often do their first time here, all the houses look alike.”

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

"Whelp it's about that time I have to go get ready for a match that I have in two days. Anyone need a ride." Jay said loudly. No one anwsered so he left, waving good bye to Jack. "Yo bro see you tomorrow. I got a match to get ready and on top of that I got to get ready for my martial arts training. Although I need you to come meet around 6pm sharp at the park near our old elementary school." Winking at Jack he hopped in his car and fleeing the scene.

On the drive home all Jay could think about is if he did something wrong. All he did was try to talk to her. Try to become friends or even something more as time progress. Then she just left, maybe I was he was being to aggressive, maybe to quite, or just not her type. He felt down and wanted to make sure she was alright. He got home and went directly to bed where he didn't get any sleep what so ever. He stayed up the enitre night.

Megan's horrified glance was hard to miss when Bella opened the door.

What. The frick. she thought. WHY did I get myself into this??

"Er, thanks, but I'll pass." Just then Anastasia appeared at the door. Megan smiled quickly and turned back to the group. "This doesn't really look like my kind of.... uh, party. I don't want to ruin your fun, so I think I'll go." she said, twirling her pink hair streak around so tightly that her finger turned purple. Her blue eyes clouded and stared at the floor. She was afraid to look up. Please, please let this be a horrible nightmare. she begged. She started backing towards the door.
    ~

I am moved deeply by your words, Goku King Anime.

"Oh wow," An laughed as she was given the outfit.

Following up the stairs she ditched her bag and went to change in the bathroom Bella had motioned too. She stripped down, surprised that it even fit. After all, she didn't have the figure to, erm, fill up the pompom's per say.

“So did you have any trouble finding the place? People often do their first time here, all the houses look alike,” Bella asked.

"Let's just say iyou've got some pretty lame neighbours. Seriously, I thought they were gonna sacrifice me just for ringing their doorbell," She said emerging from the bathroom in the gown, "Glad to see it's my size."

An noticed the new girl, she didn't seem to be meshing with the crowd well. She had toa dmit it wasn't her kind of party either, but sometimes having fun meant putting on the fembot outfit from austin powers and inhaling nailpolish fumes.

"Hey Megan right? I like the pink hair die, It looks awesome," She commented, "I wouldn't dare try that with my hair, the ginger color just messes with everything."

Megan smiled. She let her streak fall.

"Thanks." she said. "Yes I'm Megan. You must be...." she racked her brain for a name. "Oh! Anastsia!" she smiled triumphantly. "Like Anastasia Ramanov."
    ~

Jack looked back as Jay walked out. So much for help. He turned back to TJ.

"Well allright, Hoss, let's see what we can get into. We'll take my car, but you tell me where too."

He headed to his car, got in and waited for the older man's directions. There was the slightest sinking feeling in his stomach, but he pushed it aside.

"Actually, you know anything about gaming? I can take you to the Natural 20, a comic shop, gaming place. It's where the bulk of the nerds, geeks, stoners, and pasty faced ebon clad whiners hang out. And I dunno if you know all there is, or if you're even curious, but some of THEM might know something about this talking rock you have. Just a thought."

Jack shrugged and waited to see what TJ was going to do next.

(ooc, sorry for the crappy post. I've been really out of it lately.)
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

TJ strolled behind Jack and slid into the passenger seat. "You okay, mate? You look a bit green. Look if you want me to buzz off, just say so, I know my way around this place."

He paused for a moment to look thoughtful, "Gaming you say? I know my way around a chess board, and I'm fond of backgammon. Did you know that backgammon is the oldest surviving board game? They found boards 5000 years old. It's older than Christ. Ain't that some hogswallop?"

He stroked his chin as though in thought, "I say, what do you think of crashing a slumber party?"

Jack raised an eyebrow.

"I think that's a damned site more interesting that sitting around sipping tea and playing backgammon. I'm up for whatever, mon frere."

Jack grinned, and hopped inside the trans-am reving it up.

"Hop in and let's get to it"

((another short post, man I suck, but soon we can do a montage and a flash forward and big stuff can happen))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

"Spot on!" TJ exclaimed. "This may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, my man. Tally ho, ride forth and allow the hunt to begin."

Chuckling, TJ fastened his seatbelt and enjoyed the ride.

"Hey, what do you reckon we should do? Creep in and scare the bejesus out of them or run in panty-raid style? Do you want to stop off to see if that chap of yours would like to participate?"

Bella:

Three extra caffeine Jolt Colas later, Bella was watching Austin Powers and half reclining against the sofa, sitting on the floor with her ankles crossed. Watching the film as she was with her over-sensitized caffeinated mind, she would remember it sometime later and it would seem as though it had really happened to her. Funny thing about the way the hopped up mind worked. She wondered what it would be like to be high, it must be nice or people wouldn't do it all the time. Still, she wasn't sure she would like to try because she hadn't noticed anyone with an addiction having a very nice time at all.

Remembering what TJ had said earlier about Mark she wished he wouldn't behave so terribly. She liked to hear him put people down, she wished he would not do it though, because afterward it made her feel disgusted at herself. That was morality. Feeling disgusted after. No, that must be immorality. That was a large statement, there. What a lot of shit she could think up. What rot. She could hear her mother say it. What rot!

When you were with the English you got into the habit of using English statements in your thinking. The English spoken language must have fewer words than the Eskimo. Maybe the Eskimo was a fine language, she really knew nothing of it. Say the Cherokee then. She didn't know anything about the Cherokee either, though.

The English talked with inflected phrases. One phrase to mean everything. She liked them though. She liked the way they talked. Take TJ. She liked TJ. He talked a bit like an Englishman today, his mother was English same as her mother was, he must have spent time over at the ancestral homeland during his roaming. The thought made her want to giggle, but she somehow managed to contain it before realizing it wouldn't have mattered as she was meant to be watching a comedy.

She looked around the room, some of the girls had broken off in pairs and were doing each other's hair or nails as they watched the movie. Bella wasn't sure why she was sitting alone at her own party, she wasn't being much of a hostess. It was nice to be quiet though after the loudness of the horrible pop music that had been blaring and the consumption of copious amounts of pizza and Jolt.

She had gone past the point of hyperness from the caffeine and to the point of disconnected carelessness. All in all she thought it must be a rather boring sort of party, though everyone else seemed to be having a nice time. Except for the new kid. Even Ana seemed to be having a nice time, she was glad she had invited her. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, after all.

(((sorry for dbl posting but I wanted to post from each perspective real quick)))

Megan sighed and decided to at least put on a show that she was having fun. She stared at the TV screen, trying to pay attention. But watching some red-head shout "Groovy baby!" every other second wasn't so exciting. She fiddled with her pink streak, suprised that the blondes hadn't held her down while they bleached it out.
    ~

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Michael awoke and looked at the clock. It's only 10:00, looks like sleep won't come early again. Oh well, it's Saturday night. Michael smiled to himself and he looked out the window. S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y! Night! Michael hummed to himself as he looked at the clouds. They were stirring,a s if in turmoil. It looked like god himself had flushed a toilet and it had clogged. Michael shuddered and the hairs on the back of his neck sprang up. A bolt of lightning suddenly crashed down from the clouds, and a boom of thunder a few seconds later. Something deep within the primal instinctual part of Michae'ls brain moved.Something's going to be happening this coming week.

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

IC: Yve continued to read her book.

OOC: And the prize for shortest post goes toooo: Audrey and her antisocial fictional counterpart.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast