Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it a slip?

Hybrid View

In the fields, there to tend and wait for the lost.

Rest in peace pap-pap.

Isn't Barack Obama a Christian?
    When the government is robbed, the worst that happens is that certain rogues and loafers have less money to play with than they had before. - H. L. Mencken

Why are there so many fuckin' alts on this message board?

Rest in peace pap-pap.

if obama were a muslim i would like him even more

I'd feel uncomfortable having a muslim as president.
    When the government is robbed, the worst that happens is that certain rogues and loafers have less money to play with than they had before. - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by MazdaSpeed View Post
    I'd feel uncomfortable having a muslim as president.
    Why? The President doesn't have as much power as you might think. He does have plenty of power, and he has MORE power as the diplomatic face of the nation than in any actual legal power he has. He IS hampered with the House and the Senate as checks and balances.

Besides, While it might be cooler on some fronts to have a Christian President, and I mean a real one, not someone who just pays lips service to it to get votes from the Bible Belt, having a Muslim President could do great things for America. We're arguably the largest Christian nation (even though it's supposed to be the Great Melting Pot) and we've got pleny of enemies out in the Jihaddy Muslimy parts of the world... if he can make strides in the area of peace with those places, well we'd likely be a lot beter off. Now I'm nto saying I want to see a Black robed, scimitar wielding warrior prophet of Muhamed leading America to join the Middle East in a great cleansing of all other religions. Hardly. But if he can get them to say, We worship Allah and do what he says, and you worship his kinda clone God, and we don't have to fight about it, then that's damned good stuff right there.

On another note I think I've used damned way to much today.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

That's too funny

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Barack Obama can be two faiths if he wants to. He's black after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Barack Obama can be two faiths if he wants to. He's black after all.
    why not pick a faith that is 9 faiths in one

tisk tisk

Rest in peace pap-pap.

I dunno, muslims caused 9/11, I can't imagine what would happen if our president were to do something like that.

SO let me get this straight.... You are upset that a bunch of jerks on here constantly bash Christianity as a hobby, You don't like that you get lumped in with the hypocritical Christians, and don't want everyone to think that all Christians are evil... yet you're doing the same thing with the Muslim Faith?

Doesn't that make you a hypocrite? I'm not entirely sure, can I get a second opinion?

Look I don't wanna bash you, you're a Christian (Or at the VERY least an alt pretending to be one) and SEEM to want to make thigns better... but don't use biggoted overgeneralizations like this and I won't need to.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I dunno, muslims caused 9/11, I can't imagine what would happen if our president were to do something like that.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    yep

damn, PD had some ass retarded people on the board back in the day

Honestly I don't know much about the muslim religion.

I left as kingdra, but now I'm more KinRyuu's Avatar

Then don't criticize it you moron! What should it matter if he was white, black, red, orange, christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist. It doesn't matter. Get over it.
    "If you think it, and you believe it, you shall receive it,"
    -personal quote

asdfghjkjgfds

Rest in peace pap-pap.

good god shut the fuck up and take a look at other faiths before moving your fingers god damit. don't start this argument here

hahaha ripdo

Rest in peace pap-pap.

I don't get it.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

You've made that clear

September 08, 2008

Obama Admits He’s a Muslim; ABC Covers For Him

“…it’s a choice between someone who shot rockets at our enemies in battle and someone who shot staples into a telephone poll.”

Over the weekend, Barrack Hussein Obama went on the television show of former Clinton press secretary George Stephanopoulos. And in doing so, he revealed himself in a way that the liberal media has refused to do since he started running for president. In a supposed “slip of the tongue,” Obama referred to his “Muslim faith,” once and for exposing the truth about his Muslim past. A truth that all the party apparatchiks and all the liberal talking heads in all American haven’t been able to cover up. Some say it was a Freudian Slip. I say it was a Mohammedan Slip.

Perhaps the most disgusting part of this entire incident is the fact that as soon as Obama had said the words “Muslim faith,” the Democrat lackey George Stephanopoulos stepped in to help him. The words “Muslim faith” came so naturally to him that Obama didn’t bother to correct himself. Stephanopoulos immediately jumped in said, “Christian faith.” The left protects its own.

The question is this: How did he get this far? How did a Muslim stealth candidate manage to become the anointed candidate of one of the two major parties in the United States of America? The answer is the collusion of the Communist media. The media covered up this inconvenient truth about Barrack Hussein Obama because it did not fit into their storyline of the heroic black presidential candidate who would save America from its evil racist past. The media used his race as an excuse to support him and refused to look any deeper than that.

Even today, when this is the only story worth talking about, the media refuses to give it any attention. CNN talks about the weather. FOX talks about O.J. And MSNBC talks about itself. But I will talk about this story. I will play the clip of this Mohammedan Slip again and again and again until America realizes that it is too dangerous to vote for Barrack Hussein Obama. I will play this clip until America realizes that it’s a choice between an ex-Navy pilot and a community activist. I will play this clip America realizes it’s a choice between someone who shot rockets at our enemies in battle and someone who shot staples into a telephone poll. America has a choice, and it must not chose Barrack Hussein Obama.

( Michael Savage wrote this)

Rest in peace pap-pap.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMasterSean13 View Post
    September 08, 2008

Obama Admits He’s a Muslim; ABC Covers For Him

“…it’s a choice between someone who shot rockets at our enemies in battle and someone who shot staples into a telephone poll.”

Over the weekend, Barrack Hussein Obama went on the television show of former Clinton press secretary George Stephanopoulos. And in doing so, he revealed himself in a way that the liberal media has refused to do since he started running for president. In a supposed “slip of the tongue,” Obama referred to his “Muslim faith,” once and for exposing the truth about his Muslim past. A truth that all the party apparatchiks and all the liberal talking heads in all American haven’t been able to cover up. Some say it was a Freudian Slip. I say it was a Mohammedan Slip.

Perhaps the most disgusting part of this entire incident is the fact that as soon as Obama had said the words “Muslim faith,” the Democrat lackey George Stephanopoulos stepped in to help him. The words “Muslim faith” came so naturally to him that Obama didn’t bother to correct himself. Stephanopoulos immediately jumped in said, “Christian faith.” The left protects its own.

The question is this: How did he get this far? How did a Muslim stealth candidate manage to become the anointed candidate of one of the two major parties in the United States of America? The answer is the collusion of the Communist media. The media covered up this inconvenient truth about Barrack Hussein Obama because it did not fit into their storyline of the heroic black presidential candidate who would save America from its evil racist past. The media used his race as an excuse to support him and refused to look any deeper than that.

Even today, when this is the only story worth talking about, the media refuses to give it any attention. CNN talks about the weather. FOX talks about O.J. And MSNBC talks about itself. But I will talk about this story. I will play the clip of this Mohammedan Slip again and again and again until America realizes that it is too dangerous to vote for Barrack Hussein Obama. I will play this clip until America realizes that it’s a choice between an ex-Navy pilot and a community activist. I will play this clip America realizes it’s a choice between someone who shot rockets at our enemies in battle and someone who shot staples into a telephone poll. America has a choice, and it must not chose Barrack Hussein Obama.

( Michael Savage wrote this)
    dear god micheal savage is an idiot

…it’s a choice between someone who shot rockets at our enemies in battle and someone who shot staples into a telephone poll.
    I'd make a witty statement about telephone polls but I'm really so flabbergasted I can't properly comprehend the excerpt I just read.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast