Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my onix hates me

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    To add to this, why exactly would the want their Onix to love them? He doesn't evolve that way and it doesn't benefit him all whatsoever until at least you get return.
    Maybe he's really sensitive and wants a deeper bond with his pokemon, just like ash

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ani Medley View Post
    Of course, we'll just have to wait for the OP to clarify things before eating crow.
    First thing, if he hasn't posted anything yet, he isn't going to post anything now. He probably one of those people who forgot the password. Secondly, in case you forgot the Fan Fic I made, I still have a hard time figuring out what your saying. Since school started I could find out what "eating crow" meant after looking at it for a minute or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfright View Post
    First thing, if he hasn't posted anything yet, he isn't going to post anything now. He probably one of those people who forgot the password.
    Why don't you be one of those people?

Because I actually know my password. And if you thought I was being mean earlier, I was just telling you info. Now I will be mean, because I didn't do anything.

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

Watch it, kids. That glass house is looking awfully fragile; sure you're going to continue slinging stones? What happened happened, and getting the last word in won't fix matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfright View Post
    First thing, if he hasn't posted anything yet, he isn't going to post anything now. He probably one of those people who forgot the password. Secondly, in case you forgot the Fan Fic I made, I still have a hard time figuring out what your saying. Since school started I could find out what "eating crow" meant after looking at it for a minute or 2.
    Good. It teaches you to do your research and to think, which will be handy attributes when you get older.

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ani Medley View Post
    Watch it, kids. That glass house is looking awfully fragile; sure you're going to continue slinging stones? What happened happened, and getting the last word in won't fix matters.
    He asked me a offensive question so I answered it offensively.

In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

[Virgin Pride:yes:]

Beginning Trainer

The answer. You need two gym badges to use your onix once it hits close to level ten. I always made that trade everytime i played gold. Then I started silver and silver dominates anyway. Regardless. Your onix doesn't suck. There are no personalities in
    Gold and Silver. Just beat Bugsy.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    there is a south african politician named Tokyo Sexwale

that is fucking awesome
    derp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12