Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweeeeeeeeeet

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Default Sweeeeeeeeeet

I went back to school today for the new semester, and though it still sucks like it always did, I found out that this girl I really hate is never coming back to school

And then the whole school had a snowball fight and I got to throw huge snowballs at people I really hated, except I got thrown down to the ground and had my face mushed in the snow a couple times by Keith because I threw a huge snow chunk at his head.

Also I'm switching rooms to the other side of the hallway so I don't have to be with the regular cretins. Whooooooo

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Elaborate on said cunt or else this thread is worthless.

do you room nearish to mex?

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

"Hurray!"?
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Keith is a diabolical human being.

well this girl I really hate thinks she's really smart but she isn't because she never does her homework. and she's completely obsessed with sci-fi and is a total slob. Also, she always purposely annoys people and then can't understand why they get mad at her. Then she'll go "soooorrrrrrrrrry!" And she's fat and eats french fries all the time. SHE DOESN'T SHAVE HER BODY! EWWW EWW EWW She thinks she's smarter than everyone else so she makes you feel dumb by spewing off untrue facts and then acts all insulted when you prove her wrong. I could go on and on but I don't feel like it right now.

Why not? I know I could go for a little story time right about now.

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Sci-Fi sucks. I love robots, but not anything else close to it. >>
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Oh fine, GS. I'll go look for all the rants I've written about her since I met her.

This is part of an e-mail I wrote about a confrontation I had with her:

A few days ago we began to talk about the school's problem in I&C class and we ended up discussing it for 2 hours. Sarah (yes, it's her again, aren't you tired of hearing about her?) began saying that the low functioning people just needed to be taught anthropology and they'd be fine. I asked her to stop because she hadn't shut up about anthropology all week, and then we got in an argument about annoying behaviors. She gave a typical four-year-old response of "Well, a lot of things you do annoy me too!" I asked her to tell me what they were and to tell me when I do them so I could change, but she insisted it wasn't her place to tell me to change. I kept insisting that if she found my behaviors annoying, I'd change, but she refused. Eventually I told her she had no right to tell me I was annoying if she didn't want me to change. Everyone in the room, including the teacher, agreed with me. Eventually Sarah got too pissy and left, and I went on a rant about how I didn't feel like I had a support system at school or home, so no matter where I was, I wasn't happy and stuff like that.

This was the summary of the trip I took to Italy:

To make a long story short, Sarah was a horrible room mate. First, her stuff was EVERYWHERE. You know how when you bunk with somebody, you automatically designate spaces for each person? Mine was the chair right next to my bed. Every morning, I'd find her dirty clothes all over my things. Every morning, I'd ask her not to do it again and to pick up her clothes. She never picked up her clothes (meaning I had to touch them) and did it every morning. A couple times she threw her computer down onto my stuff, and I told her, "Hey, Sarah, do you realize when you threw your computer onto my stuff, there might have been breakable things there?" She responded, "Oh, well, I checked before I did it." No, Sarah, I don't care whether I have breakable things. You don't put your stuff on my stuff.

Her disorganization was so bad that it would cover all the counters of the room. Every day, whenever the phone rang, it was a mad search through her dirty clothes to find the phone. It wasn't just an inability to keep her stuff in check -- I'm terribly disorganized, but I keep my stuff in check when I'm living with other people. When we asked her to clean her stuff up, she'd say, "Soooorrrry. I'll pick it up in a few minutes." She never did pick her things up, no matter how many times we asked, nicely or not.

She also deliberately did things that annoyed people. For instance, she interrupted our conversations all the time. One time, I was having a conversation out on the deck of the boat with Casey about a friend, and Sarah comes up out of nowhere and goes, "Who? Who are you talking about?" At first, we'd just give her minimal information and continue the conversation, but she'd always get offended and say we weren't giving her enough information and we were leaving her out of the conversation by not telling her everything. Huh, Sarah, I don't recall ever including you in the conversation in the first place. You butted into our conversation. Our conversation has nothing to do with you.

Eventually the interrupting got so bad that we began to bluntly tell her, "Stop interrupting. We're not talking to you." Oooh, that made her mad. But honestly, is it that hard of a request? If someone said that to me, I'd shut up. But not her. She'd just carry on about how we were essentially telling her not to talk. No, Sarah, that'd be too good to be true if you did stop talking. However, we ARE asking you to not butt in at every sentence we speak.

She has this terrible habit of needing to prove herself to be smarter than other people. What I hate more than anything is when people challenge me on my subject of expertise (which they know usually nothing about, might I add) and insist I don't know anything. So, we were having this argument about whether Hitler was a sociopath. I knew it and she knew it -- he was a sociopath, but it was obvious to everyone in the room that she was trying to prove me wrong so she'd look smart. When I finally yelled at her that for god's sake, Hitler is a fucking sociopath and there's no arguing about it, she stomped out of the room. One of the guys in the room began laughing about how pigheaded she was about her need to feel the smartest.

So, anyway, she does all these things, and we ask her to stop, and all she does is say, "Sooooooorrryyyy. I won't do it again." Five minutes later, she does it again. When we get frustrated and ask her to stop in a more demanding voice, she gets upset and says we're being unreasonable. And she wonders why people don't like her...

My summary of her in general:

Sarah -- Sarah is the most arrogant person I've ever met. She loves to talk about how smart she is, and then she never does her homework. She likes to use huge words and then say, "But of course you wouldn't know that word, so I'll explain it for you." Ooh, I hate her. She never shaves her legs or armpits, so she's really hairy and it's really disgusting. She argues with the teachers and complains nonstop about the cirriculum. Everyone wants to strangle her.

Advanced Trainer

i really wish i had time to read you.

Advanced Trainer

i really wish i had time to read it*

Every day I write long e-mails to my aunt (who I keep a regular correspondence with) about how much the school sucks. I could probably put it in a huge book and sell it for lots of money.

Is she hot?

Advanced Trainer

i probably wouldn't read it.

fuck no she's an ugly pig

Advanced Trainer

I know some one that looks like a horse.

well take back what I said about having a slightly good day, the staff completely ruined it by being pretencious assholes again.

Advanced Trainer

Am I a preteen?

maybe it's spelled pretentious, who knows. I don't feel like looking the word up.

yah
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

well casey today has sucked, and I just know they're going to send another e-mail to my parents saying I have a bad temper and whatnot. I wouldn't have a bad temper if things went smoothly at this school...

Advanced Trainer

...but I wanna be a preteen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    well casey today has sucked, and I just know they're going to send another e-mail to my parents saying I have a bad temper and whatnot. I wouldn't have a bad temper if things went smoothly at this school...

seven weeks.........seven fucking weeks
    For my special touch.

I'm going to shoot myself.

I'll be right after you
    For my special touch.