Thread: Pokémon Dream and PokéDream Forums

Saphira

Default Pokémon Dream and PokéDream Forums

Hello, everyone at PokéDream Forums. I would like to comment on Pokémon Dream and PokéDream Forums.

First, Pokémon Dream. I see Pokémon Dream has improved; the amount of information has become larger. However, the previous arrangement of icons is neater and at least there were pictures to go with them. I don't mean to be rude, but the current arrangement of the icons is quite dull.

Although, as I said before, the content of Pokémon Dream has undoubtedly increased, there is still room for improvement. I do not see the information that Serebii.net has. The information in PokéDream Forums is not even half of that compared to Serebii.net.

Second, and last but not least, PokéDream Forums. I am not impressed with the members of PokéDream Forums as discipline is clearly lacking in this forum. Compare PokéDream Forums with PokéCharms Forums. The members abide by the rules, the moderators punish the wrongdoers, besides many other things. The members swear reasonably, most of them don't SPAM, and the moderators don't abuse their high status and position of their jobs.

The information in Pokémon Dream is very limited, so people wanting to find information about Pokémon will not find much. Therefore, I hope to see more content the next time. There are very few people who follow the rules, so I hope to see more. That is the improvement I would like to see from Pokémon Dream, PokéDream Forums and its members soon. Thank you.

what is this?

Saphira is not impressed with our LACK OF DISCIPLINE.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saphira View Post
    Although, as I said before, the content of Pokémon Dream has undoubtedly increased, there is still room for improvement. I do not see the information that Serebii.net has. The information in PokéDream Forums is not even half of that compared to Serebii.net.
    I think he got something right there.

Isn't "Saphira" a female sounding name? I think it's a "she".
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

Oh no! Saphira, Judge of the Internet may return soon, and we haven't done NEARLY enough to clean the place up!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Saphira hopes to see more people follow the rules. :/
    Originally made by LM:

Your current user title is

this is kinda strange....who the hell why would some one just come here an do a review.

well anyway I'd like that say this; us the forum members do care about the content of the main site but we don't have any control over it.

Flame,Troll and Spoil

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I find this thread hilarious

is good for you

At least she doesn't constantly complain about "member quality" *Cough*

Second, and last but not least, PokéDream Forums. I am not impressed with the members of PokéDream Forums as discipline is clearly lacking in this forum. Compare PokéDream Forums with PokéCharms Forums. The members abide by the rules, the moderators punish the wrongdoers, besides many other things. The members swear reasonably, most of them don't SPAM, and the moderators don't abuse their high status and position of their jobs.
    But this is what makes PD great!

Registered Users Regular

Hello, everyone at PokéDream Forums. I would like to comment on Pokémon Dream and PokéDream Forums.

First, Pokémon Dream. I see Pokémon Dream has improved; the amount of information has become larger. However, the previous arrangement of icons is neater and at least there were pictures to go with them. I don't mean to be rude, but the current arrangement of the icons is quite dull.

The information in Pokémon Dream is very limited, so people wanting to find information about Pokémon will not find much. Therefore, I hope to see more content the next time. There are very few people who follow the rules, so I hope to see more. That is the improvement I would like to see from Pokémon Dream, PokéDream Forums and its members soon. Thank you.
    No one is insisting you to join this forum. we all love this forum very much, so don't say anything rude about it. Thanks for your suggestion.

Santiago is so dedicated
    Originally made by LM: