Thread: Google Earth

Hybrid View

Default Google Earth

Did you know that on google earth, you can now see street views of stuff? it's pretty weird. You could find out someone's address, find their house, and act like you're watching them or something. I just think it's kinda creepy. and useful if someone rips you off on ebay.

But still, is it worth google's money to send people driving all over the country, taking pictures of every direction out of a vehicle just so people can see what people are doing sitting on their front porches on one random day of the year, or to see what kind of cars a random neighborhood has? I would hate that job.
    People all across the country just want the same things: money, naughty sex, and mouth-watering barbeque.
    ---Lewis Black, a real American hero

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Google Earth can also view into space. Ironically, "earth" returns no results.

I tried that too and found it to be funny. but that's because you can earth in another mode
    People all across the country just want the same things: money, naughty sex, and mouth-watering barbeque.
    ---Lewis Black, a real American hero

Beginning Trainer

Google earth is an online services of Google. It show the map of the world which create well facilities for internet users. It provide well map showing services on internet.

google now needs to send bots to obscure pokemon message boards to advertise its services

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

The quest version of google maps was the best.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

The bot needs to work on its grammar.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

It show the map of the world which create well facilities for internet users.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

It is an online services after all.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*