That's a very poor defense. Trying to pick apart grammar just means that you can't think of anything else.
Sasuke72Uchilia is such a tough guy
Damn straight. Now wipe your cum off your hands.
well, what do you expect from sasuke
Exactly, They also make Licence plates I think
As long as they're being kept busy...
Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat
Ironically, anything that does come out of your mouth or penis is gay.
Why do you exert such effort? Really?
It's really not that much. 90% comes right off the top of my head. The other 10% is inspired by what you say.
Cum has sexual orientations?
Well, can't argue with that logic.
Can you two shut the fuck up?
What did this thread ever do to you?
I suppose the correct answer would be "You walked in".