Thread: Shit just hit the fan

Default Shit just hit the fan

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Didn't the U.S. government bail them out?

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Well what did you expect? If you fling shit at a fan long enough, eventually your gonna hit it. Maybe you shouldn't aim at the fan if shit hitting the fan wasn't the effect you desired, maybe you should just aim your shit at something else instead, did you ever think of that? Why are you flinging shit in the first place, and why would you do it so close to a fan that you would even have a chance of hitting it? Is that something you consider fun? Why wouldn't you just keep your shit where it belongs, instead of flinging it all over the place? Do you have any decency whatsoever!? And what would make you think making a thread about it is a good idea? Do you think we care about what you do with your shit? If I was sitting next to you on a parkbench or something, do you really think it would be a good idea to strike up a conversation about your or my shitting habits? What kind of person does something like that!? Are you some sort of animal or something, have some kind of common sense! Be Civilized! What is the matter with you!?

In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar

It's monkeys who throw shit.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

[Virgin Pride:yes:]

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Well aren't you just some kind of expert!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Well aren't you just some kind of expert!?
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaa aa

omg

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Solly, they bailed out a few money loaners about a week ago, this is new and bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Well what did you expect? If you fling shit at a fan long enough, eventually your gonna hit it. Maybe you shouldn't aim at the fan if shit hitting the fan wasn't the effect you desired, maybe you should just aim your shit at something else instead, did you ever think of that? Why are you flinging shit in the first place, and why would you do it so close to a fan that you would even have a chance of hitting it? Is that something you consider fun? Why wouldn't you just keep your shit where it belongs, instead of flinging it all over the place? Do you have any decency whatsoever!? And what would make you think making a thread about it is a good idea? Do you think we care about what you do with your shit? If I was sitting next to you on a parkbench or something, do you really think it would be a good idea to strike up a conversation about your or my shitting habits? What kind of person does something like that!? Are you some sort of animal or something, have some kind of common sense! Be Civilized! What is the matter with you!?
    I was laughing pretty hard the whole time.

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

If we survived Reagan we'll survive this.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    If we survived Reagan we'll survive this.
    What do you mean we? Aren't you at a max in your late teens? See this is why Youth should definately NOT be the voice of America... they make stupid generalizations that they don't really know anything about.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

hahahahaha i laughed really hard at mario's post