Thread: Just browsin the site

smile Just browsin the site

I was just testing how my browsers were handling the layout of pages and when I came here decided I'd have a quicky at the forum again.

Ummm, I left some instructions for god on how to reformat and install windows vista and not much else.

The latest pokemon look really gay.

Erm, that's about it, also I have like 3 ladybugs or coccinellids in my bedroom, I keep putting them outside and closing my windows but somehow they keep coming back, one of them is crawling in front of me on my windows blinds now.

A ladybug also flew onto me on friday coming back home so I geuss it's good luck or something.

Haven't really seen any ladybugs in England until now.

I'd also like some advice, see me and this girl definitely like each other, she has a boyfriend but she pays more attention to me than him now though, being sexy devil I am.

Oh PS I've been asked out -plenty- but never said yes whenever someone did I'd get a little nervous and look at my feet or just flat out say no. I've never asked anyone out, and I've technically had 1 girlfriend but not really since I didn't like her and it was just a friend setting me up. Mind you I've gotten pretty close to allot of girls but never really did anything, like we'll hug and crap and have a good time togethor but I'll never take it a bit further and say that we're bf / gf.

Otherwise pretty good, school's good, swimming's good, go high jump record for my high school and triple jump too recently, got my braces off - no retainer either, just upgraded my laptop with a 7200rpm hard drive, I'm mastering Java programming, Xbox 360 red-ringed - had it for a good 2 years sending it in now, psp screen also broke - buying a replacement screen.

I've been reading allot of life books recently, like Sleep-hacking and doing lucid dreams and powernaps effectively, self-discipline stuff, female-orgasm black book (pretty good tips btw, just google it and you should be able to find a free version), just general stuff like that.

I'm 15 .

Love triangle! Yay!

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Have you read Twilight?
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by dramakween308 View Post
    Have you read Twilight?
    Nope, I'll give a gander next time I'm at a book store though.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

I was just testing how my browsers were handling the layout of pages and when I came here decided I'd have a quicky at the forum again.
    Didn't care to notice the background to the forum is no longer a gray scale tiled layout of poke balls but opaque black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I miss 'dem Pokeballs.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Backs View Post
    The latest pokemon look really gay.
    I concur.