Thread: (Insert over-used introduction title here.)

Lupre

Default (Insert over-used introduction title here.)

Well hey there!

I'm Lupre, yeah the name sucks, I know. Get over it because I just made it up a few minutes ago.

I'm not a complete n00b (Oh no! Chatspeak! Head for the hills!) when it comes to forums, but I won't tell you what forums I have been on. I want my old identity to stay burried so I don't bring my old problems here.

The main forum I'm on, well, it's falling apart. People are losing faith in the authorties there, people whisper about corruption and lies, and others are beggining to quit left and right, and I really just need somewhere to turn away from all of the confusion.

So anyways, I'm fourteen years old, a girl... and kind of wondering how you've managed to read all of my boring writing ><

Speaking of writing, you'll definately see me hanging around the fanfiction section.

Yeah, I've got MSN if anybody wants to add me.

Lupre@hotmail.com

(Insert witty yet pithy comment here.)

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Don't drink and drive when you can smoke and fly xlr0's Avatar

Whaat kind of fanfics?

Click here to level up my card!

Show me ya moves!

92% of teens would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasnt cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing their ass off

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Yay, go Canada!

Anyways, what's happened to your forum over yonder has happened here a long time ago, and is happening again.

In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar

The users that kept balance are gone, and now the scale's been tipped, things are starting to roll down the wayside. You might want to a different forum for solace, sweetie.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

[Virgin Pride:yes:]

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Ah, the balance may be tipping but soon a weight will fall upon the other side. In fact, it is happening right now.

What the hell are you fools talkin about? PD is just fine... better'n most forums out there. I haven't seen any Great Decline, and if a few Disgruntled spammers are unhappy... well make a complaint thread instead of spreading sedicious (is that a word... I think it is) gossip to scare of new people.

In other news, OP, are you certain you aren't Lord? You're intro is vaguely interesting it but it sounds similar to a lot of his stuff. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I've gotten paranoid in my old womanless age.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!