Thread: I'm thinking of doing a series of anti-debunker videos.

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Default I'm thinking of doing a series of anti-debunker videos.

I admit Zeitgeist and The God Who Wasn't There and Loose Change and other overly popular pseudo-documentaries have a lot of problems. I also admit their blind follows are as bad if not worse than console fanboys. Probably the worst thing about them though is the sheer number of "debunkers" they attract. Apparently even among skeptics, there is so much hate for these kinds of movies that all logic goes out the window and they devote hours of their time making the most ridiculous straw men I've ever seen. They make claims on like 2 points then masturbate to their own greatness for the remainder of the article like they just bestowed upon you absolute truth and defeated the evil that is whatever the hell the movie was. I see some of these things and try to wake up because people just cannot say things that goddamn stupid and have people not only take them seriously but nod in agreement.

Therefor, I want to make a series of youtubes debunking a movie (or correcting it as need be) and then debunking the point of view of the ridiculous assholes who think that they already felled the dragon of stupidity.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

is zeitgeist part 2 still a ron paul recruiting tool. its wikipedia entry makes it seem like its morals could no way lead someone to support a free-market capitalism ideology but internet conspiracy theorists are pretty illogical so you never know.

ps all conspiracy theory dudes(like nidogod): read the shock doctrine by naomi klein. it is actually a respectable work about how corporations rule the world and manipulate the government.

READ!? Is there a youtube video narrating it somewhere? All this flouride the government put in my water made my brain less gooder. I don't read anything anymore unless it's by Edgar Rice Burroughs or has pretty pictures. ^_^

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

FUN FACT: nidogod is not being ironic

I forgot what that word means because Monsanto is putting toxins in all my food! O_o;

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Fact: Tim is jealous of Nido's impressive sense of humor and good looks.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765