Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: guess who just voted for barack obama

pants you've made really dumb posts about your political beliefs in the past, how was anyone possibly to know. also you're from the south.

I am voting for Obama too.

Obama does mean it. He is just pussing around. Like a true blood politican.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

POLITICAL HUMOR

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

anything that sparks an emotional response on the internet by use of falsified thought, theory, action, or opinion is a troll, justin.

not to mention that being an inhabitant of the south does not automatically make you an ignorant, violent, racist with a political opinion that was inherited. you sure are classy, god.

your welcome

too bad it worked unexpectedly lol, or else it would have just been another dumb wise-crack

your welcome

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post
    anything that sparks an emotional response on the internet by use of falsified thought, theory, action, or opinion is a troll, justin.

not to mention that being an inhabitant of the south does not automatically make you an ignorant, violent, racist with a political opinion that was inherited. you sure are classy, god.
    Make person laugh; become master troll

Quote Originally Posted by Pants, and the beast dwelling within View Post

no just almost all of them are. i mean you live in the south come on. most southerners are borderline impoverished but still vote republican, mainly because they dont like black people

wow.

um...

do you actually try and be that smug and close minded? or are you just return trolling me out of anger?

i'm not sure which level of psychology you are approaching me at, but whatever.

if you are trolling, that is pathetic for any mod. otherwise, you are being beyond close-minded. i'm very sure that there is a majority of intelligent, educated, upstanding people living here and in neighboring states. and i vote republican because i believe that gun control wont solve anything, because if someone is desperate enough to rob you, they will procure a weapon and use it for their benefit. i also believe that abortion should be LIMITED, not illegal (for reasons i stated in a post many months ago). As for general economic reasons, i support creating work programs rather than government supplied housing/food/etc. to support anyone not willing to work to provide for his family. it has nothing to do with race.

but i probably dug into that dumb troll enough.

your welcome

creating work programs is a super left wing stance lol pants and only the democrats would ever do such a thing!!!

so yes the south also votes republican because of dumb shit likes guns, and also because they're brainwashed by stupid talking points, which generally also links back to race in a psychological way that the republicans are fully aware of.

listen up pants the south was solidly democratic because of the new deal coalition for years, then the democrats started to support civil rights and the south went republican faster than you can say lynch mob. i wonder if there was a connection??

the general ideals behind republican and democrat has shifted over the course of the last 200 years.

oh, i have to ask, why do leftists more support larger welfare and unemployment than pushing for works programs to employ the unemployed like you said they do, rather than keeping them living unemployed on governmentally provided checks?

seems a little hypocritical if you are saying both are liberal ideas.

oh, and generally speaking, have you any social experience with anyone from the south? or are you speaking out of your ass to push an outdated over generalization like most smug leftist officials do?

your welcome

pants they actually support both. creating work programs would be politically impossible because the republicans would complain about "crowding out private employment"(whatever that means[it doesnt mean anything]), "government inefficiency," "BIG SPENDING", etc. the right would like to have no government involvement in employment and no government assistance programs, basically republicans literally support people starving to death(fact). but of course why would the south support such things, they are among the most impoverished and underdeveloped regions in the nation, with terrible teenage pregnancy, health, and educational problems. also wages are lower and there are no unions to speak of. mainly they are brainwashed into believing talking points because they are conflated with some sort of perverse defense of white people again minorities, and also somehow linked to evangelical protestantism.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

This conversation isn't much useful when you're using the term 'liberal' from an ideological standpoint. 'Classical liberalism', what is connoted with the 'liberal' term, would be associated, in the United Kingdom, with William Ewart Gladstone, who was the political equivalent of Ron Paul. So it's fine if you understand politics but not fine if your understanding of politics is based on American terminology.

everyone knows that hicky

well maybe not someone from the south, but everyone else

i'll delete my post in a sec

i think it was mainly for Pants because I looked at his post and it was confusing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12