Thread: Pokemon Ruby Mossdeep City

Zjorro

Default Pokemon Ruby Mossdeep City

Hello,

I am stuck :S

City of the Seventh Gym

There is quite a lot of things to do here in Mossdeep City. Heal your Pokemon now, and maybe visit the Mart. On the raised land in the eastern part of the city is a Fisherman's house. Talk to him, and he'll give you a Super Rod. Then go into the Space Center (the large green building), and talk to the first person you see. He'll give you a Sun Stone. Then you can go to the house in the upper-left hand corner of the city. It's Steven's house. He'll give you HM 08 - Dive. With this, you can dive underwater. But before you can use it, you must get your seventh badge.

The point is... i got the badge... and i probably didnt get the dive thing... although i do recall getting it, but i still have the sun stone...
    and that steven guy isnt giving me anything, i checked all my pokemon, but none of them seems to have DIVE...
    Is there another way to get DIVE?? cuz without it, it seems inpossible to get to Ever Grande City...

I have dialup and did search the forum but without results, can anyone give me tips? thanks in advance!

Rayquazaking

Dude, i dont think there is any other way of getting dive, unless mabe you can trade a pokemon holding the move dive from a friends game. Mabe you should restart your game.

Magnetical dark hole the master's Avatar

Im with RK.

Zjorro

So.... what ur saying is... that there is no way of getting it back.......

I did everything for nothing i cant use a friends pokemon, cuz i play it on the visual boy advance on the pc

Well, thanks for the reply anyways, i know now what i have to do...... start a new game jk, too much work

paste those codes to the cheat section of VBA

97726CAE9184
    8F7AAA5C15FE
    B85E5A770386
    8C9DC7880887
    BE565AD71306
    8C8CC70C0181
    BF565A971704

That should give you all HM/TM's (so Dive will be there too)

Zjorro

DUDE!! Arti.... thanks man, really appreciated!

Though i don't really know what to do after i enabled all the cheats ill look around myself where to get dive from, cuz its not in my bag...

If you do know where i can find it i hope you can explain me, thanks again for this

edit: never mind, i found it *happiness!!!*

Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar

Maybe if you breed some pokemon, that pokemon will learn dive by itself well just maybe (I'm not very good at breeding)