Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new pokemon... (idea)

Hybrid View

Pokemon Researcher/ Chibimon Head ***** & artist Crusifox's Avatar
    in your computer, raping a monkey (nah, canada)

Exclamation A new pokemon... (idea)

I have come up with a sort of cool idea (well, in my opinion) for a new pokemon game (yeah, you can call me a "weirdo", "pokefreak" or "superNurd" i dun care!)

the name of it is: Pokemon Dysilli: Secrets beyond the Arceus Rainbow and Pokemon Ovilyisk: Mysteries in the Shaymin Feilds [pronounced Die-See-lee and Oh-Vill-Ee-Ehsk]

special features (i guess more will be added):

~Player can choose between 3 different outfits to wear (instead of wearing the generic outfit)
    ~free for all option in battle mode (up to 6 players in one battle)
    ~home is in a city instead of a town
    ~20 new TMs and 2 new HMs
    ~your nemesis is your own twin [talk about sibling rivlary! ]
    ~Takes place in the Evirah Region [50 new pokemon, i just have to come up with the sketches for them '] [pronounced Ee-Vai-Rauh]

~PLOT: every 50,000 years, the core of the world becomes enflamed and produces a very valulable stone called "the forgiveness stone", nobody knows what it does or how it survives in the molten lava. this year, 3 stones were born and the earth celebrated... little did they know that a fourth stone, hidden in the sedimentary glaciers of the northern pokemon world cracked open, releasing an evil pokemon only know as "the inevitable" (i'll think of a better name for it later) this caught the attention of the most prominent pokemon proffessors around the regions, they have all traveled to see this magnificent being for themselves. all but one, a woman by the name of Proffessor Cykillia... she wasn't invited to come so she remained in _________ city [i'll figure out the name later]. the hero (you) has to go on an adventure to become a pokemon master and figure out how to stop this evil....
    ~5 new legendary pokemon [all obtainable i might add]

Contests:
    ~Has both gyms badges and contest badges that you'll have to earn (just so people don't get bored as fast)
    ~pokemons contests styled similar to the anime (visual, make your own creative appeals, dance competition and then a battle)
    ~New version of Dance competition in pokemon [more like DDR]

more to come ^ ^
    Last edited by Crusifox; 11-20-2008 at 07:43 PM.
    Please leave comments in my thread? i hade a new idea for a game and i need some suggestions.

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthre...799#post329799

paired with.... Leafeon_2008 :)

hello? anybody want to comment on it?
    Please leave comments in my thread? i hade a new idea for a game and i need some suggestions.

Obsessive Poke'Wierdo

sound good especially the bit about customising your own character that always annoys me about pokemon

but the 6 on 6 battles how would they work? they wouldn't fit on the screen, and the titles a bit long and the evil team name doesn't exactly trip off the tongue.

My suggestionsare:
    How about we ditch the generic pokemon plot? the champion a psychic type trainer has been possesed by a pokemon that he has created in his own mind by accident. He seems evil but it is actually the thing in him called Idspawn trying too get into the real world. I haven't worked out how the player gets into his mind to stop/catch it but sounds like a job for the champions own psychic pokemon. No evil team at all maybe the odd cronnie but thats all

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    the champion a psychic type trainer has been possesed by a pokemon that he has created in his own mind by accident. He seems evil but it is actually the thing in him called Idspawn trying too get into the real world. I haven't worked out how the player gets into his mind to stop/catch it but sounds like a job for the champions own psychic pokemon.
    How bout the pokemon comes out of his mind using Psychic powers and the Elite four is completely unaware of the situation and think the Psychic trainer crazy. But the Professor knows whats going on. A recently discovered pokemon that's not yet been shared to the world, is always invisible, taking over bodys at certain times. Apparently it is constantly attacking the champ. The pokemon can only be detected by heat-seaking glasses (made for that pokemon) and the trainer has to get to the champion to battle the pokemon. (Haven't figured out why it would come out)

I thought of this: In Pokemon Yellow version, Pikachu followed you around. I always wondered why they didn't bring that back in the games. Anyway, what if you could choose any Pokemon on your team to follow your character?
    Thanks, Ed!
    Paired with: poketrainer, Crusifox

Quote Originally Posted by Leafeon_2008 View Post
    I thought of this: In Pokemon Yellow version, Pikachu followed you around. I always wondered why they didn't bring that back in the games. Anyway, what if you could choose any Pokemon on your team to follow your character?
    Amity Square in D/P. The Pokemon you take in appears and follows you around.

I'd like to see custom outfits, or at least some variation. Possibly outfits change based on temperature also.
    I'd like this also. Being able to customise your trainer avatar like in Pokemon Battle Revolution would be a nice addition.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Quote Originally Posted by Leafeon_2008 View Post

I remember that from yellow. Yeah that would be a great idea, I think only certain pokemon could follow you though. Because it would like kinda weird walking around town with a legendary pokemon, maybe only smaller pokemon?

well, it's not 6 on 6 for one thing.... it's 3 versus 3 or connect to a Wii or something for the free for all.

*NOTICE, I HAVE EDITED AND ADDED NEW THINGS*

I really like those ideas I like how you choose three differnt outfits.
    But I do have one thing I'd love to see in Pokemon games. (You don't have to include it if you don't want to). Anyway, I think it would be cool if the contests are in different towns/cities like gyms and you can choose if you want to get badges or ribbons.
    Thanks, Ed!

That is actually an awesome idea (i'm a fan of the contests personally) or you can do it with both, have gyms badges and contest badges too that you'll have to earn (just so people don't get bored)

That sounds good, too! Also, you know how the contests are in the anime? (like the appeal round, battle rounds) If that's how contests in the game were set up. Example: Choose a Pokemon, make your own appeal, compete in contests.
    Thanks, Ed!

man, you are on a roll here ^ ^ that sounds great ^ ^.

Thanks, brainstorming can be fun!

Want to pair with me?
    Thanks, Ed!

sure sure! i'd love to be paired with you! i'm getting started on the desgins for the outfits (they are all gonna be from my personal collection of fashion designs) then i'm gonna do the map

Cool ^^ So you're a fashion designer? Working to be one?
    Thanks, Ed!

Yuppers! i started designing when i was in grade 9 (i'm now in grade 11) i am up to 1887 designs. i am hoping to become one when i graduate in 2012 (or something)

1887 designs?! Wow, that's a lot. But hard work will be a good thing when applying for a job! ^^
    I want to be a Photographer. I started taking pictures in 5th grade for the 4-H County Fair. I'm now in 10th grade and still entering pictures. If you'd like to see my pictures, click the bottom link in my sig or go to the Pokemon Art Gallery and click on Leafeon_2008's Artwork. Thanks!
    Thanks, Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crusifox View Post
    Yuppers! i started designing when i was in grade 9 (i'm now in grade 11) i am up to 1887 designs. i am hoping to become one when i graduate in 2012 (or something)
    If you're in 11th grade right now, you most certainly do not graduate in 2012, unless to plan on repeating two years.

ooo! very plettiez! anywhoo, i have to go because i have class in the morning. g'night!

Quote Originally Posted by Crusifox View Post
    ooo! very plettiez! anywhoo, i have to go because i have class in the morning. g'night!
    Thanks and good night!
    Thanks, Ed!

well, there would be some issues with that idea, leafeon. they would have to create over 400 move-able sprites (not to mention the 50 that i'm adding) so it would take up alot of space and leave out some important things as well.

Oh, I didn't think of that.
    Thanks, Ed!

I'd like to see custom outfits, or at least some variation. Possibly outfits change based on temperature also.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Nintendo always seem to reject things that they tried and were extremely popular that could be assembled into the mainstream games. The only possible explanation seems to be because of technical difficulties.

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

I hope you don't expect an answer back, she hasn't been on since this thread I assume.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast