Thread: Restarting

Lelouch Zero

Default Restarting

Hello everyone I'm new here and I figure I might as well start off with a question.So I was wondering how often do you start over a new game? I seem to always be starting over a new game almost by habit.It's like once I get a few badges or get somewhat far in the game I get bored and I restart.I also restart when I think my team sucks so how about you guys?

Any Pokemon game I start I never restart. But I did restart my Leafgreen version a few times. Now I'll never restart it because I've got an awesome team and I'm far into the game.
    Thanks, Ed!
    Paired with: poketrainer, Crusifox

I don't really like restarting, the only time I remember restarting is I restarted my FireRed just because I wanted a fresh start to the game. Other than that I don't recall doing it.

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

I restart all the time.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

same here. somehow the games (well, at least the gen 3 games) werent quite as fun after I finished all the elite four and all the sidequests, so i got bored and restarted
    if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue: Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer. - Douglas Adams

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

First I beat the Pokemon league. Second, I either trade my Pokemon that I won't let disappear to my Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness or I migrate them to my Pokemon Diamond. Third, I start the game over.

boxeddreams

I restarted Pearl quite a bit (this was after I'd done Diamond) because I either hadn't played it in a while or didn't like it
    If I didn't play MD Blue for a while I kept restarting that too.
    For things like Sapphire if I restart I generally don't have anything that good so I don't worry about transferring them. (Or I restart so I can get new things to transfer)
    I never want to restart Diamond though (its why I bought Pearl)
    I've transfered so much onto it and I like it