Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PokeDream Drawing Boards

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Ohh, the ads. That makes more sense, I thought you meant content like what people say and stuff like language and inuendos and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eisley View Post
    I sent Weicool an e-mail expressing some of my concerns about the drawing boards and the amount of "adult sites" that were posted around a chat which is used by underage users. I didn't originally want to be admin; however, Weicool decided that to solve that problem he either needed an admin or shut down the boards.
    I had mentioned admining groupboard demo and certain aspects of the drawing boards to him. So, he asked me if I was interested in admining pokedream.

I'm still confused as to if Wei and Mewtwo are the same person. Can someone explain that to me?
    weicool is his aim name, and i guess his e-mail address too

Retired PD Drawing Board @dmin Eisley's Avatar

Thank you so much for explaining that to me.

I was pretty sure that he was the same person, but I was told otherwise by someone on the drawing board. Which put me in a perpetual state of confusion.

i'm confused. someone steals my name, talks about having sex with my mother, tells me that i suck "male parts" says that he is having sex with 6 girls right now, he leaves then I get banned from the drawingboard? i'm sooo confused, i haaate my life.
    In a world filled with cherrios, one man dares to be....a FRUIT LOOP!

HA HA H AH HA HA H HA HA H AH HA

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    i'm confused. someone steals my name, talks about having sex with my mother, tells me that i suck "male parts" says that he is having sex with 6 girls right now, he leaves then I get banned from the drawingboard? i'm sooo confused, i haaate my life.

If that incident alone is grounds for you "hating your life", I...uh, recommend you calm down. Worse things can and have happened, believe me.

Roxas does bring up a point, though. The Drawing Board's anonymity means that an awful lot of people can impersonate someone else and get them into trouble. Then there's also the people that seem to think that drawing reproductive parts is an awesome indicator of their artistic prowess, if they're not rampaging around with all the courtesy of the clichéd bull in a china shop. Those reasons are why I largely avoid the Drawing Board unless I feel like getting a few laughs in.

(Personally, I think the aforementioned reproductive parts looked like bananas, and no matter how many times I tell them that, they insist it's a perfect rendition. Sigh. )

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Roxas and I worked through the problem, except now he's banned from the forums

go figure that one out D:

A rouge out of control

I'm working on it

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Lol, reminds me of Celebi.

This was a hired rouge though, so it's different

To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar

*rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Octazooka View Post
    globs of wet snow raining on me

im still here o_o

there are some new features added on the drawing boards that protects admins from changing the password so that only the person who owns the board can do it. its pretty spiffy.

there is another feature that merged all the ban lists together so that if your banned from one board you are banned from all boards.

eh, flashy admin features ::sparkles::
    You are impossible Delilah, the princess of Denile...

Beginning Trainer

just leave, this place is gay. I recommend you go to a more active site like

pokecommunity.com

serebii.net

pe2k.com

Now if you go to those top 3 pokemon forums you I guarentee you will have more fun and the drawing board is waaaaaaaay better there.

Wow, what's your problem?

Haha, the loser is copying and pasting that little thing. Mad props to you lucariofan, those sites must be so entertaining and active that you come here.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lucariofan View Post
    just leave, this place is gay. I recommend you go to a more active site like

pokecommunity.com

serebii.net

pe2k.com

Now if you go to those top 3 pokemon forums you I guarentee you will have more fun and the drawing board is waaaaaaaay better there.
    I checked out those sites, none of them had a drawing board.
    You are impossible Delilah, the princess of Denile...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12