Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 672

Thread: rankings_lists

  1. #51
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Well I'm not to familiar with the other arts listed other than Muay Thai, But I know I'm personally fond of jujutsu and Judo, Grappling arts like that in general are awesome

  2. #52
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Ha ha ha ha, Yeah

    Whose King Seonjo though?
    bitch king in yi soon shin

  3. #53
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    bitch king in yi soon shin
    Oh yeah! Gulsabiwu!

    You put the bitch king above Wazaki or whatever that Japanese general's name was?

  4. #54
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    bitch king was a better villian, more hatable and made you get behind yi soon shin more. wakazaka was a badass, but he was a military commander, what he did was to be expected. yi soon shin's own king, the king whos ass he is constantly saving on a daily basis, trying to undermine him is a much more frustrating conflict and gets you more involved in the plot. i didnt base my villians list off who were the best/most badass characters, but who worked best as villians specifically.

  5. #55
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    top 5 korean historical drama DEATH SCENES(excluding bu kiwon)
    1. dae jungsang
    2. won kyun
    3. yi soon shin
    4. heuk sudol
    5. li kaigu

  6. #56
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    top 1 best things in the entire world
    1. korean historical dramas

  7. #57
    [Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Top ten fighter aircraft. (Of their time)

    10. F-22 Raptor
    9. Sea Harrier FA2
    8. Sopwith Camel
    7. Me 262
    6. Supermarine Spitfire
    4. Mig-15
    (Tie)
    4. F-86
    3. F-4 Phantom
    2. F-15C Eagle
    1. P-51 Mustang

    The numberring is backwards.
    I'm too lazy to fix it.
    Deal with it.
    :yes:

  8. #58
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    top 3 hilarious korean historical drama moments
    1. "It's a cape, and I happen to think it makes me look dashing!"
    2. Gulsabiwu knocking Heuk Sudol out with a large rock, mistaking him for an owl, because Heuk Sudol was doing the secret Owl Call he made up
    3. Whenever Hongpei would snap and try to fight someone

    Honorable mention: Gulsabiwu telling King Dae Joyoung that "Mimosa has been frequenting the Queen's chambers."

  9. #59
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    top 3 hilarious korean historical drama moments
    1. "It's a cape, and I happen to think it makes me look dashing!"
    2. Gulsabiwu knocking Heuk Sudol out with a large rock, mistaking him for an owl, because Heuk Sudol was doing the secret Owl Call he made up
    3. Whenever Hongpei would snap and try to fight someone

    Honorable mention: Gulsabiwu telling King Dae Joyoung that "Mimosa has been frequenting the Queen's chambers."
    HA HA HA H HA HA HA HA H HA HA

    Brilliant

    Dae Joyoung was the only one with real comedy in it

  10. #60
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    bitch king was a better villian, more hatable and made you get behind yi soon shin more. wakazaka was a badass, but he was a military commander, what he did was to be expected. yi soon shin's own king, the king whos ass he is constantly saving on a daily basis, trying to undermine him is a much more frustrating conflict and gets you more involved in the plot. i didnt base my villians list off who were the best/most badass characters, but who worked best as villians specifically.
    Ahh, right, I see what you mean

  11. #61
    To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    why is it that you philadelhians have so many korean historical dramas
    Quote Originally Posted by Octazooka View Post
    globs of wet snow raining on me

  12. #62
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    I forget the others, but we are one of the few places in the US that has a station running them, and we have one of the most avid fanbases, as can be told by me and Tim

  13. #63
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    because philly is great

  14. #64
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Well I'm not to familiar with the other arts listed other than Muay Thai, But I know I'm personally fond of jujutsu and Judo, Grappling arts like that in general are awesome
    YOU DONT KNOW JKD "JEET KUNE DO"

  15. #65
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    I do not

  16. #66
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    im bored


    what are your top favourite drinks

    1. diet coke
    2. water
    3. passionfruit juice

    for me anyway



  17. #67
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    I'm bored too

    Favorite drinks?

    Well, as of lately:
    1. Orange Soda
    2. Coke
    3. Fruit Juice/Milk

  18. #68
    To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    Favorite carbonated beverages:
    1. Original Coke
    2. Cherry 7up
    3. Dr. Pepper
    4. Mountain Dew
    5. Sierra Mist
    6. Cherry coke/pepsi
    7. Slice
    Quote Originally Posted by Octazooka View Post
    globs of wet snow raining on me

  19. #69
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    top 5 people who need to post more
    1. devil
    2. me
    3. xion
    4. eve
    5. hicky

  20. #70
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    top 3 people who took after my posting style and sort of came under my wing and i thought they were going to be great but they either became faggots or stopped posting and became great disappointments to me
    1. kg
    2. hicky
    3. cl

  21. #71
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    top 5 fodder posters in pd history
    1. ripdo
    2. ks
    3. collin
    4. chrizz
    5. kyogrestargirl

  22. #72
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    top 3 people who took after my posting style and sort of came under my wing and i thought they were going to be great but they either became faggots or stopped posting and became great disappointments to me
    1. kg
    2. hicky
    3. cl
    How was Hicky a disappointment? He came out just fine, he has his own essentric style now, it works for him

  23. #73
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    top 3 MERKINGS i have committed in pd history
    1. driving sassysuicine off the forums in 10 posts
    2. insulting ks's brother and making him get really mad after he just made a huge post saying nothing any of us say matter and that he won't give us a reaction anymore
    3. collin profile edit, "two minutes" theme

  24. #74
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    How was Hicky a disappointment? He came out just fine, he has his own essentric style now, it works for him
    "or stopped posting"

  25. #75
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Well he still posts sometimes, not enough, but he's here still

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •