Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: This is pitiful

Aw man, don't go pickin that fight. I have no problem with you, you seem sensible enough to me.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Who says I'm picking a fight? I'm just saying I hate Mario, he should know, he knows everything

He's just confident, and territorial... He comes off a little too hardcore, but he's this forum's staunchest supporter.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Umm... my vocab is limited, words are the only thing that don't go well in my head. Staunchest? Is that like most enthusiastic?

Wow, that's probably the best analysis of Mario I've ever heard, and probably the most accurate.

Granted most of them usually involve many uses of the word 'Elitist' among more vulgar words. I like yours better.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfright View Post
    Umm... my vocab is limited, words are the only thing that don't go well in my head. Staunchest? Is that like most enthusiastic?
    Staunchest, like most solid, though I guess enthusiastic would work in this case somewhat.

Staunch... like stalwart...dedicated?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Ok. I'll give him that, hes on whenever I'm on. I'm dedicated to my forums too. The other forum treats me nicer though, so I have more posts on there.

SO what kind of Forum is it? You don't have to drop any names... besides, most of us are either to dedicated to PD or too lazy to check out another forum.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

What do you mean what kind of forum is it? I guess its just a forum, unlike this one that has Pokemon info and stuff on it. I'd relate it to the forums here:
    http://pokeglobal.org/forums/index.php

Except it doesn't have the MMORPG. (I think those are the letters you'd use)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfright View Post
    Ok. I'll give him that, hes on whenever I'm on. I'm dedicated to my forums too. The other forum treats me nicer though, so I have more posts on there.
    Ok, in all honesty PD is fluff compared to the vast majority of the internet. Saying PD isn't nice is like saying the sky is seven. It just doesn't work.

I don't really care how PD is "fluffier" than most forums, I'm just saying that the forum I'm at is "one of the fluffiest"

Gosh, we need to get some activity like that site has on here.

Bite me and I'll bite back!! Koga-sin's Avatar

No BUTTPERM AND FLUFFY MONKEY BUTTS FLYING IS random.
    FUNNY CAT ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltqz3EpufU must watch
    Im going to huggle you,
    I can huggle you here,
    I can huggle you there,
    I can huggle you anywhere,
    I can huggle you outside,
    I can huggle you inside,
    I can huggle you in a shower,
    I can huggle you by a tower,
    you can say "Please, No huggles today!!!"
    but the truth is Im going to huggle you anyway.

Bite me and I'll bite back!! Koga-sin's Avatar

What
    FUNNY CAT ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltqz3EpufU must watch
    Im going to huggle you,
    I can huggle you here,
    I can huggle you there,
    I can huggle you anywhere,
    I can huggle you outside,
    I can huggle you inside,
    I can huggle you in a shower,
    I can huggle you by a tower,
    you can say "Please, No huggles today!!!"
    but the truth is Im going to huggle you anyway.

You suck carrots xp xxeliza321xx's Avatar

Wow....

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I remember a time when there would be 25+ people on PD at a given time. :/

And they were posting too I bet.

Why, yes they were

I want that to happen again... I am for some reason strangely loyal to PD, and I don't want to go somewhere else.

I think everyone in some way feels that... Unfortunately, not everybody does apparently.

The problem is that, when the best posters left, no one was here to replace them. Serebii always posts how "PD sucks, don't go there" which doesn't help and most people wouldn't put a pokemon forum at the top of their lists of places they'd search either.

Serebii does that?? And to think that I've gone there for guides ands the like! Not again.

We should come up with something to attract more posters to the site.

Well, its not like me to bump a thread up, even if its not too far off and... to the point, we're back down to 89 active users. Not sure how long thats been since I'm probably not one of the 89.

Members
    Active Members

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast