Thread: Pokemon TCG: Platinum

Default Pokemon TCG: Platinum

Press Release:

BELLEVUE, Wash. - December 18, 2008 - Prepare to face challenges that no Pokemon Trainer has ever before encountered as Pokemon USA, Inc., a worldwide leader in the trading card game industry, announces the all-new Pokemon Trading Card Game (TCG): Platinum. Hitting stores on February 11, 2009, this latest installment of the best-selling Pokemon TCG features 130 cards. Pokemon TCG: Platinum will introduce players to Shaymin™ and the new Forme of the Renegade Pokemon Giratina-Origin Forme. Additionally, Platinum contains six new Pokemon LV.X, including Giratina and Shaymin, as well as three Shiny Pokemon, which are only available as parallel foil cards.

The announcement of Pokemon TCG: Platinum coincides with Nintendo of America Inc.'s announcement of the highly anticipated video game release of Pokemon Platinum Version, which comes to retail on March 22, 2009. The Platinum video game and trading card game are linked by another notable thread as they both include the key character Giratina. Featured as one of the key characters in the Pokemon Platinum video game, the new Forme of Giratina is also a paramount addition to the Pokemon TCG expansion.

The first step in the next Pokemon TCG adventure, Platinum, features theme decks for beginner and intermediate Pokemon players, as well as booster packs for collectors and players of all ages. The theme decks will be available in two 60-card theme decks-Rebellion and Flourish-and feature an innovative packaging look with holographic treatment. Each theme deck and 10-card booster pack is priced at a MSRP of $11.99 and $3.79, respectively.

Pokemon TCG fans eager to view Platinum prior to the February 11 release date can get a sneak peek of the new expansion at Platinum Prerelease tournaments held over the weekends of January 31 - February 1 and February 7-8. For more information regarding the Prerelease tournaments and product, visit http://www.go-pokemon.com.

Penguinpunk

Does anyone here even do the card game? that is so 90's.

darkie54325

Lol card games are cewl

porygonzx

I dont understand is this inactive D:

LugiaTheSeaGuardian

Oh great.My DS spoiled just the day before i wanted to buy it =.=l| Too bad,too late to redeem...T_T

jajasa23

nye

Beginning Trainer

Agree with upstairs said, back here I feel really comfortable, and can afford to share each other's thoughts, cool! A man, I was playing a game, fun, web site http://www.mmolive.com/ or http://www.mmohome.com/ , interested to join us to build teams.