Thread: What are you getting people for christmas?

Default What are you getting people for christmas?

I basically dont buy anybody shit because i save all my money for my little brother. I'm getting him alpha sapphire & omega ruby with the game guide book, super smash bros for wii u, a ps4 and probably one or two games for it. That doesnt sound like a lot but thats like $600+ worth of stuff.

For my mom ill honestly just ask her to go shopping for clothes and ill pay for it lol. I can never decide on what to buy her.
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

If you noticed everything i am buying him i enjoy equally as much ;] it's a win-win situation since he always asks me to beat games for him or play against him

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I helped my mom pick out things for my brother which includes the Super Smash Brothers 3DS as well as some games for it. I also tried to get him the blu-ray special edition Cowboy Bebop set but it was sold out so bad I couldn't pre-order it :( I'll have to wait for Amazon to get it again and there's no guarantee it'll be before Christmas...

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Went ahead and got the vanilla blu ray version of Bebop without the art book and such, I don't think they will re-print that edition and no way in hell I'm paying $400 for it on e-bay. :P

i honestly hate christmas day. i know, my childhood sucked, blah blah. but i might get some of my friends some things.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Michaeler

Default What are you getting people for christmas

Did you click edit first? Or you could just send me your location and Ill add it for you.

.....what? I really want to get everyone copies of the Tommy Wiseau classic, The Room.

Lymphoma Superstar Uganda Pikachu's Avatar

This thing:

*drools*