Page 22 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Yourself

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Echolalia View Post
    I'm going as FLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAA FFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Seriously? XD

To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar

Yeah haha. I just need a grille and then the costume is complete. I already have outlandish sunglasses, a viking hat, and a large clock on a chain. I think I can wear my T-Pain shirt and a brightly colored sweat suit and I'm good
    Quote Originally Posted by Octazooka View Post
    globs of wet snow raining on me

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

I approve.

I agree Mari

You should post a picture of you in that getup sometime Echo; its just something I gotta see.

Registered Users Regular

Hahahahaha!!!

I really don't know what I'm going to be.. the costume I wanted to get was 70 bucks. I have 200 dollars right now so I could buy it but I feel bad spending all that.

The costume I might get:
    http://www.mydivascloset.com/mialinwocofo.html

or
    http://www.mydivascloset.com/chcatcofor6.html

I'm kinda liking the first one, only cause the Cheshire cat is too....pink for my tastes.

And don't feel too bad about spending 70 for a costume. I spent 60 on one I'm not even wearing; it was custom ordered, but it still doesn't fit me right. I'm waiting for a friend of mine to come over so she can alter it for me, since I'm useless with a sewing machine :/

I kind of want to make my own cheshire cat costume, but I have no idea where to get purple or pink cat ears. I'm going to look around tomorrow I think.. I can make the rest all on my own.

And I just found out one of my friends is doing Alice in Wonderland so it's useless to do Alice now. So I still might do Cheshire.

And is it too big or what?

Me as Dexter Morgan today...

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

I'm highly considering going drunk. Don't know yet.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar

Going high is so much more entertaining niglet. I got some blueberry yum yum for the occasion. I'm so excited

You don't even know what that is and the only way you'd even know the reference was from that dumb rap. If you want a trip, purple haze, but you suck and will have to look what that is up on google. If there's one thing that annoys me is idiots who think they know shit and say they do it a lot, like Yojimbo.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

dogar's graduated from the hard school of the middle class suburban high school drug scene. he knows!

That's the green world for you. The poor hardcore ones do crack. So yes, I did graduate from that specific socioeconomic drug tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    You don't even know what that is and the only way you'd even know the reference was from that dumb rap. If you want a trip, purple haze, but you suck and will have to look what that is up on google. If there's one thing that annoys me is idiots who think they know shit and say they do it a lot, like Yojimbo.
    No, you fuck, I do know what it is. It's a type of weed, generally considered to be high class. It has a hint of blueberry, not that you can tell that much. Or you can just do it the cheap way and get blueberry flavored joint paper. People say the buds look like blueberries, but that's horseshit.

And for the record, strawberry haze is better than purple haze.

Way to use your google mad skillz. The sad thing is you suck so much that you don't even know what purple haze really is, where it came from, or the connotations around it. You're a faggot Nocturne and you'll always be one.

good one d00d. got me thar

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CALM DOWN YOU TWO

I just fuckin' hate that kid.

BA dude

Dam I have to find a picchair of meself

I bought my costume today.

Decided to be the catepillar eh? Good choice... The SHerrif of Nottingham is playin him in the movie.

Not a fan of the ganj... gives me a headache and makes it hard to sleep.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Makes me pass out when I go to bed haha