Page 25 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 3351

Thread: Pictures of Yourself

  1. #601
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Do you expect us to chat on the phone nonstop about Physics or something?

    Anyway,what are you doing these days?
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  2. #602
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    TA most likely would, I mean,what else does he have to talk about with a woman, chess?

    Well up until 2 months ago livin' the solo life pretty much when it came to women. Almost done my 3rd semester in college, and transfering next fall to a 4 year.I's is gonna be a history teacher. LIKE QOORL! But unlike him, I won't have sex with my students......


















































































    Just kidding, he doesn't. Love you Qoorl.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  3. #603
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    A history teacher....... wow.

    lol @ TA.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  4. #604
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    This is a VEEERRRRY out dated picture of me in Korea... 2008 I guess... also when I wore glasses and was a scrawny kid too.

    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  5. #605
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    What is behind you??
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  6. #606
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    I was inside a metal container thing that you see on TV. Those steel boxes in shipyards or docks or even in warehouses.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  7. #607
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Why? They were carting you off somewhere?
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  8. #608
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    Why? They were carting you off somewhere?
    Nah, we had to pack up our equipment, but they couldn't be muddy. So we had to clean the conexes and clean the equipment... right after it rained and muddy.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  9. #609
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Ha... I never tire of hearing about army life.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  10. #610
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    there are sooo many stupid people... it isn't funny anymore...
    *bangs head on wall*
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  11. #611
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    There are stupid people everywhere.
    You can't get away from stupidity.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  12. #612
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I won't have sex with my students......
    ill believe it when i see it

  13. #613
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    A history teacher....... wow.
    That turn you on?


    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    Why? They were carting you off somewhere?
    No, the big bad bullies put him in there.hahaha


    @God, I'll be bangin' the teachers if I'm not married, duh.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  14. #614
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Candy Castle
    Posts
    18,920

    Default

    Leo is not white

  15. #615
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    I happen to be interested in history
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  16. #616
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    I happen to be interested in history
    Then let's make some baby. Nah, I have a gf, but what era and parts of history do you like the most?

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  17. #617
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default


    Ninja Of Nowe Guty v3


    I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

  18. #618
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Green ninja
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  19. #619
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    It lets me disappear into hallway foliage! ::ninja::


    I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

  20. #620
    We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,995

  21. #621
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    but what era and parts of history do you like the most?

    No particular era or anything like that,but I like reading most about ancient civilisations and more "recent" history like the World Wars.
    I'm also interested in the lifestyles of ancient Rome/Greece...
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  22. #622
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    The ancients are fascinating that's for sure. Judaism history pre roman time is actually quite interesting. WWII= O_O. And Greece and Roman, if done right, is wonderful to learn about it.

    Fun fact about the Romans, one of the first peoples to think up and use "Promise Rings" also known as Posey Rings. Sometimes for buisness they were used, but love was a widely used meaning behind them. Now called "Fede" rings, which means "faith", "trust", "fidelity" and "commitment." They look like this.



    When you give it to the one you love you say, "Amore Vole Fe, Mani In Fede." Roughly translated to, "Love cannot exist without trust, hands in faith." I'm giving my girl friend one for Christmas. I'm putting it in a glass bottle with a cork and have it on the shore in the Caribbean when we're there to see her mom this Christmas. I love her. <3

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  23. #623
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Amore Vole Fe, Mani In Fede.

    Aw,that's so sweet...
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  24. #624
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    Awwwwwwwwwwww <3


    I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

  25. #625
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    Nido,I like your avvy.
    (didn't really notice it before)
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •