Page 39 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Yourself

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Perhaps that's just my British outlook on life kicking in though.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

wow.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

As an Indian kid living in the Middle East in a Muslim state, officially a Hindu, a self-proclaimed agnostic and studying in a Christian school while interacting with various foreigners, including britishers and americans, either online or IRL on a daily basis and who was dirt poor a few years ago and is now in a comfortable middle class economic standing, I can safely say I have a better perspective on life than any of you could ever hope for.

And Hicky, music and girls are party essentials. I could see how you'd have to work without either, as you are a socially retarded London teenager living in a box and all.

I'm not from London, and the box thing was just something Mario The Black Knight made up one time. I can't debate with regards to the socially retarded thing other than that I'm able to talk to you now and insult you, which should be enough.

Okay, Hicky.

You can't just name the only place in England you know, pretend that I come from there and then be dismissive of the fact that you're entirely wrong about me. Well you can, but that would make you stupid.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Chill out, Hicky. Get laid.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

You live in Greater Manchester.

*Greater Manchester. Yes, which isn't London. It's the north-west, making a 'London teenager' an incredibly inaccurate and vague description of where the fuck I come from.

And just because I said *pours a Carling* that one time it doesn't necessarily mean I'm a socially retarded, X-Files-watching, acne-ridden goon, that's just an image you've formed in your head, which happens to be wrong.

Yeah so FUCK YOU RAYNE. Fanny rash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    *Greater Manchester. Yes, which isn't London. It's the north-west, making a 'London teenager' an incredibly inaccurate and vague description of where the fuck I come from.
    I don't give a fuck. All of England is the same to me. Plus, this is just you trying to nonchalantly brush off the fact that you got merked.

And just because I said *pours a Carling* that one time it doesn't necessarily mean I'm a socially retarded, X-Files-watching, acne-ridden goon, that's just an image you've formed in your head, which happens to be wrong.
    Actually, that wasn't the image that formed in my head. But now that you mention it, all of it seems remarkably accurate to your real life persona.

Well not really. All of England being the same to you would mean you have a limited perception of the United Kingdom, therefore meaning you have no knowledge of the United Kingdom whatsoever, therefore meaning you have wasted your time learning about the cultural relevance of Britain. Ergo, your merk isn't really a merk, it's just an announcement of your lack of knowledge of British culture and your failed analysis of me, and ergo I don't consider myself merked. But we can write long posts all day, but what would that accomplish? Let's just fuck each other's girlfriends instead.

Well not really. All of England being the same to you would mean you have a limited perception of the United Kingdom, therefore meaning you have no knowledge of the United Kingdom whatsoever, therefore meaning you have wasted your time learning about the cultural relevance of Britain. Ergo, your merk isn't really a merk, it's just an announcement of your lack of knowledge of British culture and your failed analysis of me, and ergo I don't consider myself merked. But we can write long posts all day, but what would that accomplish? Let's just fuck each other's girlfriends instead.
    I wouldn't want to fuck your girlfriend. I am against anal sex.

On the subject of shit burns: I wouldn't want to fuck your girlfriend, I'm against beastiality.

On the subject of shit burns: I wouldn't want to fuck your girlfriend, I'm against beastiality.
    Here is my revised mock: You are a socially retarded English teenager who watches X-Files and is an acne-ridden goon. And who lives in a box.

I'll let aside that every statement there is completely wrong other than the revised fact that I'm English. Nevermind, though. Perhaps you could try again next time!

I find it funny how the only time I directed an actual insult at you in this thread, your response was tantamount to: 'I know I made many posts that make me look like a (list of loser qualities), but I'M ACTUALLY NOT!'

It's hard to look like you live in a box, look like you watch X-Files, look like a socially retarded goon, and look English, as far as I'm aware. It's possible for idiots to get that impression, but those people are idiots.

It's hard to look like you live in a box, look like you watch X-Files, look like a socially retarded goon, and look English, as far as I'm aware. It's possible for idiots to get that impression, but those people are idiots.
    Aren't you the psycho-analyst around these parts?

Just sayin; I also found it funny when the first time I joined you made ridiculously long text walls trying to dissect my online activity and my entire persona, but the moment I do the same just to fuck around with you, your automatic retort is: 'Well, you're an idiot... HOW DID THAT FEEL HUH.'

Hicky is just used to partyin "1982" style where all the nerd have pot in they're pocket protectors

Well actually I thought you were a Leacherous Monk type fellow. That was it really.

Well actually I thought you were a Leacherous Monk type fellow. That was it really.
    I just think you're socially retarded. That's it really.

Page 39 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast