Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3359

Thread: Pictures of Yourself

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    you look like a white girl in every pic
    haha I didn't see this until later because I was so excited that DD came back.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Registered Users Regular Day Dreamer's Avatar

Of course i do [: i remember you were my first friend on here .<3
    --- Joined ---
    November 15, 2005 [at the old forum]

"An affirmation of struggle
    Like wolves closing in for the kill
    Making holy our war immortal this glorious night
    A brotherhood of iron - falling in we march
    Shout into the star shattered Dawn..."

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Bet you give mean head.
    that's what I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    i dont really remember you . :/
    I used to go by a different name

Oh really? what was it?
    --- Joined ---

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

thunderz.

and cute pictures.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

I LOVE DD

did you miss me :3

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    Of course i do [: i remember you were my first friend on here .<3
    Hehe, oh DD, my how the years have gone by. You're what, 15/16 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    that's what I'm told.

kinky

I used to go by a different name

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Of course Eve .

i know i think its been like 2/3 years since i've been active on here. and yeaa that's about how old i am lol i cant believe you remember my age lol
    --- Joined ---

I just remember you being around 13 when you left. I remember a lot of things DD, that's why I'm a historian. haha How's life been.

im good [: and how are you? and hows your life?
    --- Joined ---

I'm aight, I'm in college now and stuff so that's pretty snazzy. Have a gf and stuff so nothing really big. Studied in Japan last summer. How bout' you, the boys treating you well?

oh wow i cant believe your in college lol i remember you were 16 when we met . i just always imagined you as 16 . xD aw thats cute, whats her name?

mm i'm single. i got out of a bad relationship and i just wanna stay this way until i met a nice guy .
    --- Joined ---

Dogar The Brave as a 16 year old boy. Man, that's a while back. I'm 20 now and will be 21 in 3 1/2 months. I still remember the really bad quality pictures you posted years ago and see you as that young girl. haha I'm surprised how much you have grown. Makes me feel old! haha

Steliesa is her name. It's alright relationship but sometimes she takes things so seriously. blah blah blah

Aww sweety, well that's how young relationships are sometimes, when you get older people mellow out more. I honestly don't see any good reason to date seriously until you have a carrier or out of college. Just enjoy life when you are young, as much as you can at least. I wish I realized that when I was your age. You looking into colleges yet or is it still too soon for you?

haha its just the way i see you. lol i refuse to see you any other way lol and they weren't that bad , its just back then i had a really shitty webcam and camera phone. xD

i like her name its pretty [: haha, but arent all girls like that?

yea i knoe that. i didn't really take guys seriously cept my last ex, i just kinda fell for him :/ but now im just gonna focus on my friends and stuff like that. hmm, well my plan is to get the jrotc scholorship (im in jrotc and im kinda into that stuff now lol) and do all that stuff after highschool. then go to college. i'm not sure which one tho.
    --- Joined ---

Haha you're a goofball DD. I don't think I look like a 16 year old anymore though! haha

Co-worker party/hs friend party. I actually work and went to school with the girl that's in the pic with me oddly enough. That was a long, loud and crazy night. And no, I didn't fuck any girls and cheat on my girl. I actually haven't cheated on her ever come to think of it. haha

So do I look 16 still? haha

And yeah, she's indian/chinese/egyptian/a littttllleee dutch. And I agree completely, I pick over dependent women every time.

Well I'm glad you are at least experiencing things and not being a shut in. You just behave yourself young lady, I'm sure they're all at your door wanting you! haha DD in the JROTC? DAMN! I never thought of you as a military girl but more power to you hun! Awwww, you're growing up.

Ok, ok... you're 17 to me now hahaa you look exactly how i remembered you.

Aw now that's a real man. lol i seriously don't like cheaters :/ haha
    She sounds exotic ;D i think mixed race girls are one of the most gorgeous types of women in the world.

when i signed up for highschool i choose Jrotc randomly and i dunno, i just liked it i kinda suck at drill and i have my lazy moments, but it's a cool class. i really love it when do army type of stuff like rope bridge or when we rock climb.
    --- Joined ---

Haha yay! And I'll take that as a complement. I have been and always will be one sexy devil. haha

And I try to be the best person I can be every day to my friends, family and gf. I know I'm not perfect but I at least try to improve myself. I think I started trying to do that when I started college 2 years ago. Long climb I must say! haha And she is gorgeous. The ONLY thing I can't stand is the cultural differences her family has and how it causes problems. She's an American but her family is all crazy foreign. If we break up I'll probably go back to white girls again. (Been dating a lot of minorities since we last talked.) haha

Haha I think you like it because it's like a really fun gym class to you. xD But that's awesome though, I sometimes wished I got into the military thing and work my way up the leadership latter. But then again, I always wanted to be a history teacher so that's what I'm doing now. So what grade you in now, going into 10th? And what you think of the immigration bill in your state? haha I support it at least. : P

haha of course you are ;D

that so sweet. you're a good guy [: but i understand what your talking about. i've only dated outside of my race and like it's always hard especially since my parents are old fashioned wanting me to be with an asian guy. are her parents that bad tho? like shes old enough so her parents wouldn't be that nosy and involved in your guy's relationship right?

same here. i was a squad leader this year ;D but i started like getting too emotional and i was made into a regular cadet and i have a very low rank :/ lol yeaa i'm going to 10th xD i feel soo lil compared to everyone.

i hate that law. well like, it doesnt really apply to me xD but my best friend is illegal and i really dont want her to be deported :[
    --- Joined ---

I try to be, I'm not one to repeat mistakes I made in my youth. Well I'm pretty sure there isn't many asian boys near you that aren't all breakdancey and full of themselves/egg heads; so all you have its whites and maybe blacks. Asian women an black guys. As far as her parents go, they like that I'm white because they think that means I'm going places, which is true. haha They just are very judgmental of her and treat her poorly and because of their culture they're very close to family so it effects her then trickles down to me. Again, I always have to be "that boy friend."

Well you have it in you then at least girl, and of course you're emotional, you're a teenage girl! haha Be emotional now when you can because when you get older you have to bite the bullet. And DD you have always been the lil one on PD. haha

Well tell her tell have her parents legalize her and all will be well. haha

lol i like mexican guys xD haha well it's good that they like you but what do they do her? (not trying to be nosy)

yea but in Jrotc thats not an excuse xD i know but i always like to think i was your guys age. i just saw some of eve's posts and i found out shes in college :O i thought me and her were the same age lol

i dont know if illegal parents can make their daughter legal xD
    --- Joined ---

Hahaha, Italians do it better. And by do it I mean nothing sexual I just mean do it in general terms! haha They're just crazy religious because they're from the Caribbean and shit and they have all these moralist views and always put her down and shit. So she gets all upset when they don't accept her and tries to blame me for things I have no control over, i.e. her family. I stay out of it most of the time and tell her I'm not dealing with it anymore, which I don't. I'm just trying to enjoy life.

Haha JROTC=srs business. haha Well Eve is 17 now but will be 18 soon. Her college is like our upper level high school because remember she's from Britain.

Oh God....

i dont think we have italiens over here lol . haha she sounds like me, i use to do that to my boyfriend xD

yea the Jrotc nerds make me laugh tho. its funny cause the people in that class have like two personalities to me. seeing them in class and knowing them in person is so weird.

oh no, did i say something stupid :[
    --- Joined ---

What a shame!!! You're missing out, a lot of Italians in the military so you'll see what I mean... hahah I think all women are the same in the way they act until they are 26. haha

We are all different people in different places hun, we have to act like and be another person depending on the environment. I thought that was odd when I was in HS too but I think you'll come to realize it's fairly normal.

Aww, nah hun, I just find immigration problems very retarded on the side of the government and people that try to use the system.

haha are you italian? and i have a feeling i'm not gonna make it into the military, i'm unactive and quite lazy xD

yea i know you have to act professional and all, but it's weird seeing my friends act serious in that class, and seeing them act like a dummy outside of it.

and quite honestly, i don't know much of the immigration law. i probably would be for it, if it didn't affect the people i know and care about. i already know so many who have moved to different state because of it :[
    --- Joined ---

Italian stallion right here my oriental madam. Haha well at least it's good exercise for now! haha

Yeah it's like the invasion of the body snatchers.

Well no many people do. But it's neither here nor there. And they can't run for ever...