Salutations, fellow Pokemon fans and lovers!

I'm MW Roach (you may or may not have seen my work at FAC, DA, FF.Net and many others). I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 12 years old. I'm [almost] 21 now, and still as big a fan as ever.

I've joined this site for a couple reasons:

1) Looking for other Pokemon fans to chat with

and 2) Looking for members for our forum Pokemon R&T RPG

"Pokemon Rose/Thorn" is an online RPG in the making. Through the combined creative efforts of myself, my Design Team, and one very determine young man (we call him Leo), we're hoping to create the best Pokemon videogame ever and present it to Nintendo in hopes of them publishing it. I also have written 3 made-for-TV-movies that tie in with the Highest level of the game (which I am also designing with Leo). I've created 52 New Pokemon species so far; some original, others Evolutions for already existing Pokemon. My fellow designers have worked hard to create their own species as well.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this. I do plan on being an active member on this site (and I hope to attract new members to our forum as well).

Thanks for your time, and I hope to meet others who share my passion for Pokemon.

If you're interested and wish to learn more, please visit the link I've provided above.