Thread: Hello Poke'Peoples

3_Legendary_Cats

cool Hello Poke'Peoples

Salutations, fellow Pokemon fans and lovers!

I'm MW Roach (you may or may not have seen my work at FAC, DA, FF.Net and many others). I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 12 years old. I'm [almost] 21 now, and still as big a fan as ever.

I've joined this site for a couple reasons:

1) Looking for other Pokemon fans to chat with

and 2) Looking for members for our forum Pokemon R&T RPG

"Pokemon Rose/Thorn" is an online RPG in the making. Through the combined creative efforts of myself, my Design Team, and one very determine young man (we call him Leo), we're hoping to create the best Pokemon videogame ever and present it to Nintendo in hopes of them publishing it. I also have written 3 made-for-TV-movies that tie in with the Highest level of the game (which I am also designing with Leo). I've created 52 New Pokemon species so far; some original, others Evolutions for already existing Pokemon. My fellow designers have worked hard to create their own species as well.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this. I do plan on being an active member on this site (and I hope to attract new members to our forum as well).

Thanks for your time, and I hope to meet others who share my passion for Pokemon.

If you're interested and wish to learn more, please visit the link I've provided above.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Hmm, interesting

Although, Satoshi Tajiri might not be too interested, He probably isn't the nicest guy, being allegedly diagnosed with Asbugers Syndrome. You never know though

Have you made any other games in your time as a Character Designer?

3_Legendary_Cats

I'm fairly confident in my Pokemon designs and story plots, and we're all very determined. I seen Satoshi's MySpace page and am aware of his diagnosis. I'm not too terribly worried though ^_^

To be truthful, "character designer" wasn't in my life plans. I stumbled upon Leo's game by accident. He was holding a contest to choose the best designer, so I figured what the hell XD I was shocked when he announced me as the winner with my lot of 30+ Pokemon designs; the competition was rough and the other designs were really good, but I guess mine stood out. I had always wanted to do something Pokemon-related, so I was pretty stoked. I hope to continue designing characters, both human and animal, from now on; even if this particular venture doesn't work out (though I'm quite certain we're gonna blow the Nintendo staff (and Mr. Tajiri) away).

Welcome to PD!
    Thanks, Ed!
    Paired with: poketrainer, Crusifox

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

I see

No orignal work of your own then

So this Leo fellow is the Head Designer of the project it's safe to assume. I just hope for your sakes you guys don't ride too heavily on this one design. If you guys have a whole design team in place, maybe you should also consider maybe also running another project as well, something original. Not only as a backup, but also to have something original to take pride in and to build credibility as a game design team. In addition you can gain experence and sharpen your skills for when you actually present your final project to the person responsible for the second best selling game franchise in history.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

You should make the default name for the rival "Douglas".

#1 Chinpokumon master

Random name generator! You could just throw dictionaries together.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Doesn't matter, Dougals is the perfect name for a rival.